HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSBC POWR Grades
- HSBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.54% of US stocks.
- HSBC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HSBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 34.3% of US stocks).
HSBC Stock Summary
- HSBC has a market capitalization of $121,720,204,632 -- more than approximately 97.95% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HSBC is currently 0.67, higher than only 2.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.98 for Hsbc Holdings Plc; that's greater than it is for 96.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HSBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TD, SCHW, HDB, RY, and GE.
- Visit HSBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hsbc.com.
HSBC Valuation Summary
- HSBC's price/earnings ratio is 32.7; this is 155.47% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HSBC's price/sales ratio has moved down $2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HSBC's price/sales ratio has gone down $2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSBC.
HSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.49||52-week high||$32.43|
|Prev. close||$29.41||52-week low||$17.95|
|Day high||$29.60||Avg. volume||2,063,663|
|50-day MA||$30.81||Dividend yield||2.55%|
|200-day MA||$26.93||Market Cap||120.47B|
HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC) Company Bio
HSBC Bank provides banking and financial products and services in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, North America, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
HSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSBC Social Stream
Latest HSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hsbc Holdings Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSBC as an investment opportunity.
Mlenny/E+ via Getty Images Source: Sun Hung Kai Investor Relation Investment thesis Size matters. In terms of assets and revenues, some of the largest property companies in the world are located in Hong Kong. Sun Hung Kai Properties (OTCPK:SUHJY) is one of Hong Kong’s largest property companies. Their main business...
HSBC whistleblower claims vindication after bank’s £200m payout to customersNicholas Wilson says redress scheme is a direct result of his campaign over excessive charges HSBC’s redress programme has never been announced to the public. Photograph: Andy Rain/EPA
HSBC offers sub-1% mortgage as interest rate war intensifiesBanks and building societies fight for customers as house prices rise in frenzied market HSBC has cut the rate on its two-year fixed product for those with deposits or equity of at least 40% by 0.05% Photograph: Neil Hall/EPA
A lender controlled by private-equity firm Cerberus will buy HSBC’s French retail operations for a symbolic price of one euro, in a sign of the souring fortunes of European banking.
London stocks were under pressure Friday, tracking losses across global markets. Major oil companies and banks were driving the drop.
HSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|