HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
HSBC Stock Summary
- HSBC has a market capitalization of $156,167,654,274 -- more than approximately 98.96% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.49 for Hsbc Holdings Plc; that's greater than it is for 96.85% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HSBC's revenue has grown -14.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.37% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hsbc Holdings Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be NKE, MCD, PM, BUD, and C.
- HSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hsbc Holdings Plc's official web site, go to www.hsbc.com.
HSBC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.46||52-week high||$44.93|
|Prev. close||$36.17||52-week low||$35.35|
|Day high||$36.46||Avg. volume||2,850,760|
|50-day MA||$37.89||Dividend yield||5.47%|
|200-day MA||$38.80||Market Cap||148.13B|
HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC) Company Bio
HSBC Bank provides banking and financial products and services in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, North America, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in London, United Kingdom.