HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
HSBC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $122,138,788,257, Hsbc Holdings Plc has a greater market value than 99.07% of US stocks.
- HSBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.12% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HSBC is more volatile than merely 14.48% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hsbc Holdings Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be WFC, COST, NKE, ABT, and TMO.
- HSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hsbc Holdings Plc's official web site, go to www.hsbc.com.
HSBC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.76||52-week high||$44.93|
|Prev. close||$26.01||52-week low||$23.95|
|Day high||$26.94||Avg. volume||5,221,533|
|50-day MA||$32.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.81||Market Cap||108.72B|
HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC) Company Bio
HSBC Bank provides banking and financial products and services in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, North America, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in London, United Kingdom.