HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
HSBC Stock Summary
- Hsbc Holdings Plc's market capitalization of $156,859,922,885 is ahead of 99.1% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.49 for Hsbc Holdings Plc; that's greater than it is for 96.8% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hsbc Holdings Plc comes in at -14.75%, a number that bests merely 11.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hsbc Holdings Plc are C, CHL, BHP, MCD, and NKE.
- Visit HSBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hsbc.com.
HSBC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.43||52-week high||$44.93|
|Prev. close||$37.93||52-week low||$35.35|
|Day high||$38.74||Avg. volume||2,207,944|
|50-day MA||$37.73||Dividend yield||5.15%|
|200-day MA||$39.76||Market Cap||155.72B|
HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC) Company Bio
HSBC Bank provides banking and financial products and services in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, North America, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in London, United Kingdom.