HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSBC POWR Grades
- HSBC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSBC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- HSBC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
HSBC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $142,000,007,512, Hsbc Holdings Plc has a greater market value than 98.3% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HSBC is currently 0.78, higher than merely 3.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.98 for Hsbc Holdings Plc; that's greater than it is for 96.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hsbc Holdings Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be TD, MDT, DEO, TMUS, and UNP.
- HSBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hsbc Holdings Plc's official web site, go to www.hsbc.com.
HSBC Valuation Summary
- HSBC's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 43.75% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HSBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
- HSBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSBC.
HSBC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.7%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -11.19%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 137.86%.
The table below shows HSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.86% of graded US stocks.
- HSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.022 -- ranking 416th of 430 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.87||52-week high||$35.38|
|Prev. close||$34.31||52-week low||$24.31|
|Day high||$34.24||Avg. volume||3,256,643|
|50-day MA||$30.36||Dividend yield||3.22%|
|200-day MA||$29.28||Market Cap||137.54B|
HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC) Company Bio
HSBC Bank provides banking and financial products and services in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, North America, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSBC Social Stream
Latest HSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hsbc Holdings Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSBC as an investment opportunity.
HSBC has raised the alarm on Hong Kong's strict quarantine rules by warning traders that the finance hub's extreme Covid measures are a risk to its business.
(Bloomberg) -- HSBC Holdings Plc, which last year was the top arranger for bond sales in the Middle East for the first time in more than half a decade, has another busy stretch coming up as borrowers race to markets ahead of looming U.S. interest-rate hikes.Most Read from BloombergDeadly Strikes on UAE Upset Efforts to Ease Gulf FrictionsOne of the World’s Wealthiest Oil Exporters Is Becoming UnlivableFourth Pfizer Dose Is Insufficient to Ward Off Omicron, Israeli Trial SuggestsDjokovic Loses Sh
(Bloomberg) -- Some of the biggest Chinese tech firms are seeing investors boost their proportion of Hong Kong-traded shares away from American Depository Receipts, as tougher U.S. regulatory oversight and elevated bilateral tensions darken the prospects for such firms on Wall Street.Most Read from BloombergFourth Pfizer Dose Is Insufficient to Ward Off Omicron, Israeli Trial SuggestsMicrosoft Buys Scandal-Tainted Activision in Bet on MetaverseDeadly Drone Strikes on UAE Raise Gulf Tensions, Roi
Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre breaks down how December retail sales, consumer sentiment, and bank earnings are moving markets today.
Republic New York Corporation -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of HSBC USA Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of HSBC USA Inc.Global Credit Research - 13 Jan 2022New York, January 13, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of HSBC USA Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 11 January 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion.This ...
HSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|