HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSBC POWR Grades
- HSBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.47% of US stocks.
- HSBC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- HSBC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 33.02% of US stocks).
HSBC Stock Summary
- HSBC has a higher market value than 97.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $106,944,919,677.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HSBC is currently 0.59, higher than just 2.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- HSBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hsbc Holdings Plc are TD, NTTYY, DEO, PNC, and BMO.
- Visit HSBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hsbc.com.
HSBC Valuation Summary
- HSBC's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 43.75% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HSBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
- HSBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSBC.
HSBC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 16340.64%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -27.94%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -56.87%.
The table below shows HSBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.21% of graded US stocks.
- HSBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.022 -- ranking 423rd of 437 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HSBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.76||52-week high||$32.43|
|Prev. close||$25.84||52-week low||$17.95|
|Day high||$25.79||Avg. volume||2,062,475|
|50-day MA||$27.02||Dividend yield||4.23%|
|200-day MA||$28.63||Market Cap||105.23B|
HSBC Holdings, plc. (HSBC) Company Bio
HSBC Bank provides banking and financial products and services in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, North America, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1865 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSBC Social Stream
Latest HSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hsbc Holdings Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSBC as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- In a sudden resolution to a diplomatic crisis between the U.S., China and Canada, a top Huawei Technologies Co. executive flew home as China released two jailed Canadians.Most Read from BloombergHow Los Angeles Became the City of DingbatsSchool Reopenings Falter as U.S. Kids Near 1 Million Covid CasesThe Rise of the Pandemic DashboardA Jewish Tradition Makes Room for Unconventional DesignBerlin Referendum Could Determine the Future of the City’s HousingFor almost three years, Meng
(Bloomberg) -- Almost three years after she was arrested at a Vancouver airport, Huawei Technologies Co. Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou left Canada on a flight to China on Friday afternoon, according to a person familiar with the matter. Most Read from BloombergHow Los Angeles Became the City of DingbatsSchool Reopenings Falter as U.S. Kids Near 1 Million Covid CasesThe Rise of the Pandemic DashboardA Jewish Tradition Makes Room for Unconventional DesignBerlin Referendum Could Determine th
HSBC and Standard Chartered could face spillover damage to their profits and balance sheets from the debt crisis enveloping China Evergrande Group even though the two banks say they have limited their direct exposure, analysts have warned. HSBC and StanChart make a big chunk of their profits in China and Hong Kong and they have been the foreign banks most involved in underwriting syndicated loans for developers there.
While acquisitions to beef up the presence and strengthen the banking business will enhance Citizens Financial's (CFG) balance sheet, shirking margins and rising expenses are worrisome.
(Bloomberg) -- FWD Group Holdings Ltd., the acquisitive Asian insurer backed by billionaire Richard Li, filed on Thursday to go public in the U.S.Most Read from BloombergSchool Reopenings Falter as U.S. Kids Near 1 Million Covid CasesA Jewish Tradition Makes Room for Unconventional DesignIn Paris, the Wrapped Arc de Triomphe Is a Polarizing PackageIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksHow Los Angeles Became the City of DingbatsThe Hong Kong-based company listed
HSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|