Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSIC POWR Grades
- HSIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSIC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- HSIC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 51.78% of US stocks).
HSIC Stock Summary
- Henry Schein Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.45% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 250.72, Henry Schein Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.55% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Henry Schein Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Henry Schein Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AOS, DECK, TTC, AAP, and YETI.
- HSIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Henry Schein Inc's official web site, go to www.henryschein.com.
HSIC Valuation Summary
- HSIC's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 76.32% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HSIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, HSIC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSIC.
HSIC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.64%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 48.73%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -20.84%.
The table below shows HSIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.09% of graded US stocks.
- HSIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.512 -- ranking 48th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- LKQ, TEL, and SNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSIC.
The table below shows HSIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.91||52-week high||$83.45|
|Prev. close||$78.37||52-week low||$56.31|
|Day high||$78.81||Avg. volume||900,645|
|50-day MA||$77.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.66||Market Cap||10.88B|
Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) Company Bio
Henry Schein Inc. is the world's largest provider of health-care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSIC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSIC Social Stream
Latest HSIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Henry Schein Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSIC as an investment opportunity.
Let's keep a watch on three lucrative stocks, WST, HSIC and MMSI, in the dental space that investors can add to their watchlist backed by robust long-term prospects.
Medtronic's (MDT) pilot program offers an advanced and scalable method to use real-world clinical data which enable quicker and appropriate care for patients at-risk of SCA.
Henry Schein Names Graham Stanley Vice President of Investor Relations and Strategic Financial Project Officer
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 15, 2021--Henry Schein has appointed Graham Stanley as Vice President of Investor Relations and Strategic Financial Project Officer.
Henry Schein Announces New Distribution Leadership Structure to Enhance Customer Experience and Drive Operational Performance
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 15, 2021--Henry Schein announced a new distribution leadership structure to enhance customer experience and drive operational performance.
North America and Europe Dental Composites Market to Attain a Revenue of USD 293.21 Million and USD 380.43 Million by 2028 Respectively; Market to Grow on Account of the Growing Prevalence of Dental Caries Amongst Individuals
Key Companies Covered in the North America and Europe Dental Composites Market Research Report Are BISCO, Inc., SHOFU INC., Centrix, Inc., Septodont Holding, COLTENE Group, SDI Limited, Cosmedent, Inc., Pentron (Kerr Corporation), Zest Dental Solutions, Kulzer GmbH, Den-Mat Holdings, LLC, Kerr Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, Ivoclar Vivadent Inc., VOCO GmbH, Henry Schein, Inc., 3M Company, GC America Inc., Ultradent Products Inc. and other key market players. Key Companies Covered in the North America and Europe Dental Composites Market Research Report Are BISCO, Inc., SHOFU INC., Centrix, Inc., Septodont Holding, COLTENE Group, SDI Limited, Cosmedent, Inc., Pentron (Kerr Corporation), Zest Dental Solutions, Kulzer GmbH, Den-Mat Holdings, LLC, Kerr Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, Ivoclar Vi...
HSIC Price Returns