Henry Schein Inc. (HSIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSIC POWR Grades
- HSIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSIC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HSIC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
HSIC Stock Summary
- HENRY SCHEIN INC's market capitalization of $10,755,700,076 is ahead of 84.6% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HSIC is 3.49 -- better than 85.51% of US stocks.
- HSIC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 466.82 -- higher than 94.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HENRY SCHEIN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FND, FBHS, AOS, RL, and SNA.
- HSIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HENRY SCHEIN INC's official web site, go to www.henryschein.com.
HSIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HSIC's price/sales ratio is 83.51% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- HSIC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSIC.
HSIC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.11%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 19.22%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.46%.
The table below shows HSIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.45% of graded US stocks.
- HSIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.525 -- ranking 49th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- LKQ, SNX, and SCHN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSIC.
The table below shows HSIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.44||52-week high||$92.68|
|Prev. close||$80.40||52-week low||$64.75|
|Day high||$81.90||Avg. volume||935,766|
|50-day MA||$71.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.77||Market Cap||11.04B|
Henry Schein Inc. (HSIC) Company Bio
Henry Schein, Inc. is an American distributor of health care products and services with a presence in 32 countries. The company is a Fortune World's Most Admired Company and is ranked number one in its industry for social responsibility by Fortune magazine. Henry Schein has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as the World's Most Ethical Company six times as of 2017. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
HSIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSIC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSIC Social Stream
Latest HSIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HENRY SCHEIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSIC as an investment opportunity.
Henry Schein's (HSIC) recent deal with Rimidi is expected to aid healthcare professionals in enhancing chronic disease management.
Henry Schein Cares Foundation and the American Association of Dental Office Management Present the Ninth Annual Green Leader Award to Ocean Dental’s Jennifer Z. Vickery
MELVILLE, N.Y., November 17, 2022--Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC) and the American Association of Dental Office Management (AADOM) today announced that Jennifer Z. Vickery, Vice President of Operations, Oklahoma-based Ocean Dental, has been selected as the recipient of the ninth annual Green Leader Award. Ms. Vickery was presented with the award by Lorie Streeter, Vice President, AADOM, and Karen Golden Russell, Vice President and General Manager, Practice Services, Henry Schein Dental, at th
MELVILLE, N.Y., November 09, 2022--Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), the world’s largest provider of health care solutions to office-based dental and medical practitioners, announced today that the Company will present at the following investor conferences:
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Henry Schein, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HSIC ) by taking the...
In this article, we will take a look at the top 10 gainers today. If you want to see some other stocks moving higher on Tuesday, go directly to Top 5 Gainers Today. All three major U.S. indices turned red in mid-day trading Tuesday after the Bureau of Labor Statistics released better-than-expected job openings data […]
HSIC Price Returns