Henry Schein Inc. (HSIC): Price and Financial Metrics
HSIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.98||52-week high||$89.72|
|Prev. close||$69.67||52-week low||$60.01|
|Day high||$69.80||Avg. volume||907,619|
|50-day MA||$69.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.51||Market Cap||8.88B|
HSIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSIC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HSIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.29% of US stocks.
- HSIC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HSIC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.55% of US stocks).
HSIC Stock Summary
- HENRY SCHEIN INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.18% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 55.79%, HENRY SCHEIN INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.15% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of HENRY SCHEIN INC's share price is greater than that of merely 14.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HENRY SCHEIN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CPRI, DDS, STN, PVH, and CASY.
- Visit HSIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.henryschein.com.
HSIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HSIC's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- HSIC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSIC.
HSIC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.54%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 2.77%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 19.22%.
The table below shows HSIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.45% of graded US stocks.
- HSIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.525 -- ranking 49th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- LKQ, SNX, and SCHN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSIC.
The table below shows HSIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Henry Schein Inc. (HSIC) Company Bio
Henry Schein, Inc. is an American distributor of health care products and services with a presence in 32 countries. The company is a Fortune World's Most Admired Company and is ranked number one in its industry for social responsibility by Fortune magazine. Henry Schein has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as the World's Most Ethical Company six times as of 2017. (Source:Wikipedia)
HSIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSIC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSIC Social Stream
Latest HSIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HENRY SCHEIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSIC as an investment opportunity.
Henry Schein Announces Receipt of Deficiency Notice From Nasdaq Regarding Requirement to Timely File Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q
MELVILLE, N.Y., November 16, 2023--Henry Schein announces receipt of deficiency notice from Nasdaq regarding requirement to timely quarterly report on Form 10-Q.
Henry Schein, Inc. (NASDAQ:HSIC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 13, 2023 Henry Schein, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.32 EPS, expectations were $1.33. Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Henry Schein’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later, […]
Henry Schein's (HSIC) third-quarter 2023 performance demonstrates remarkable sales growth in the Technology and Value-Added Service businesses.
Q3 2023 Henry Schein Inc Earnings Call
The S&P 500 fell less than 0.1% on Monday, Nov. 13, 2023, after Moody's cut its outlook on U.S. credit and ahead of Tuesday's report on consumer inflation.
HSIC Price Returns