Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC): Price and Financial Metrics
HSIC Stock Summary
- Henry Schein Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.9% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Henry Schein Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Henry Schein Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 7.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Henry Schein Inc are FIZZ, Y, PSO, ORI, and RLI.
- HSIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Henry Schein Inc's official web site, go to www.henryschein.com.
HSIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.50||52-week high||$74.89|
|Prev. close||$62.71||52-week low||$41.85|
|Day high||$63.14||Avg. volume||1,052,000|
|50-day MA||$67.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.42||Market Cap||8.76B|
Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) Company Bio
Henry Schein Inc. is the world's largest provider of health-care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Melville, New York.
HSIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Henry Schein Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Henry Schein Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 54.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Henry Schein Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 13.06 -- which is good for besting 71.15% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.8 years comes in at 0%; that's greater than just 24.47% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- HSIC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.01% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HSIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSIC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSIC Social Stream
Latest HSIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Henry Schein Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSIC as an investment opportunity.
Covid-19 Product Market With Top Key Players like 3M, Cardinal Health, Kimberly- Clark, Johnson and Johnson, Sanofi, Ansell, Abbott Laboratories, BD, Henry Schein, Heat Biologics
An off-the-shelf report on Covid-19 Product Market which has been compiled after an in-depth analysis of the market trends prevailing across five geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa, and South America). Various segments of the market such as
Henry Schein Donates More Than 10 Million Personal Protective Equipment Items to Non-Governmental Organizations for Front-Line Health Care Workers and Social Service Providers
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), the world’s largest provider of health care solutions to office-based dental and medical practitioners, has donated more than 10 million items of personal protective equipment (PPE) and supplies worth millions of dollars to enhance the safety of front-line health care professionals, social service providers, underserved populations, and people with intellectual disabilities.
13.7% Rise in US Clear Aligners Market during 2019-2027| Danaher, 3M, Institut Straumann Ag, Henry Schein, Inc., Great Lakes Dental Technologies, TP Orthodontics, Inc., Dynaflex
The US Clear Aligners market is projected to reach US$ 1,766.45 million by 2027 from US$ 651.23 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% from 2020 to 2027 According to The Business
Ethisphere Announces Henry Schein, Inc. as One of the 2021 World's Most Ethical Companies for the 10th Time
MELVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Henry Schein, Inc. has been recognized by Ethisphere as one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
MELVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Henry Schein, Inc. announced that it will virtually present at the 2021 Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on March 9, 2021.
HSIC Price Returns
Continue Researching HSICWant to see what other sources are saying about Henry Schein Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!