Henry Schein Inc. (HSIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSIC POWR Grades
- HSIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.13% of US stocks.
- HSIC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HSIC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33.45% of US stocks).
HSIC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,393,715,883, HENRY SCHEIN INC has a greater market value than 84.52% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HSIC is 3.67 -- better than 86.53% of US stocks.
- The volatility of HENRY SCHEIN INC's share price is greater than that of just 14.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HENRY SCHEIN INC are VFC, FNF, RS, SEIC, and CPRI.
- Visit HSIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.henryschein.com.
HSIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HSIC's price/earnings ratio is 16.81% lower, now standing at 19.3.
- HSIC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSIC.
HSIC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.54%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 2.77%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 19.22%.
The table below shows HSIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.45% of graded US stocks.
- HSIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.525 -- ranking 49th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- LKQ, SNX, and SCHN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSIC.
The table below shows HSIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSIC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HSIC, see our HSIC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$84.82||Average Broker Recommendation||1.81 (Hold)|
HSIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.75||52-week high||$92.68|
|Prev. close||$79.65||52-week low||$64.75|
|Day high||$80.37||Avg. volume||893,173|
|50-day MA||$81.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$77.01||Market Cap||10.47B|
Henry Schein Inc. (HSIC) Company Bio
Henry Schein, Inc. is an American distributor of health care products and services with a presence in 32 countries. The company is a Fortune World's Most Admired Company and is ranked number one in its industry for social responsibility by Fortune magazine. Henry Schein has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as the World's Most Ethical Company six times as of 2017. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
HSIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSIC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSIC Social Stream
Latest HSIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HENRY SCHEIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSIC as an investment opportunity.
Illumina (ILMN) to Enable Tertiary Analysis With New Launch
Illumina's (ILMN) Connected Software is an end-to-end software system that standardizes analysis tools and connects data across the genomics workflow.
Surmodics (SRDX) Gets FDA's Formal Feedback About SurVeil DCB
Surmodics' (SRDX) receipt of the FDA's positive formal feedback regarding its PMA application for the SurVeil DCB looks promising.
Henry Schein Announces Presence at the 2023 Association of Dental Support Organizations (ADSO) Summit
MELVILLE, N.Y., March 28, 2023--Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC) announced its presence at the 2023 ADSO Annual Summit, including thought-leadership presentations on the future of dentistry and intrapreneurship as well as activities to support communities in need.
Reasons to Retain Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Stock for Now
Investors are optimistic about Quest Diagnostics (DGX) on solid fourth-quarter 2022 performance and its strategies to accelerate growth.
Is Henry Schein (HSIC) Stock Undervalued Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
HSIC Price Returns
Continue Researching HSICWant to see what other sources are saying about Henry Schein Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Henry Schein Inc (HSIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Henry Schein Inc (HSIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Henry Schein Inc (HSIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...