Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSIC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HSIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSIC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HSIC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.1% of US stocks).
HSIC Stock Summary
- Henry Schein Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.27% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Henry Schein Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Henry Schein Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Henry Schein Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RHI, CNXC, WSO, NDSN, and RL.
- Visit HSIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.henryschein.com.
HSIC Valuation Summary
- HSIC's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 76.32% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HSIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, HSIC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSIC.
HSIC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -20.84%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 48.73%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 762.08%.
The table below shows HSIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.45% of graded US stocks.
- HSIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.525 -- ranking 49th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- LKQ, SNX, and SCHN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSIC.
The table below shows HSIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.91||52-week high||$92.68|
|Prev. close||$76.72||52-week low||$70.25|
|Day high||$77.27||Avg. volume||916,573|
|50-day MA||$77.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.16||Market Cap||10.47B|
Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) Company Bio
Henry Schein Inc. is the world's largest provider of health-care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSIC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSIC Social Stream
Latest HSIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Henry Schein Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSIC as an investment opportunity.
Nevro's (NVRO) worldwide revenues fall on a year-over-year basis in Q4 due to soft geographical performances.
Avanos Medical's (AVNS) fourth-quarter 2021 results gain from strength in the chronic care segment.
MELVILLE, N.Y., February 24, 2022--Henry Schein announces support for inaugural Women in DSO event, "Empower and Grow 2022."
Integra (IART) records strong recovery in order demand in Q4 on broad-based strength in Neurosurgery and sales from the company's new CereLink ICP monitoring.
Insulet's (PODD) fourth-quarter 2021 revenues improved year over year on a strong performance of Omnipod, both in U.S. and international markets.
HSIC Price Returns