Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSIC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HSIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.81% of US stocks.
- HSIC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HSIC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 53.84% of US stocks).
HSIC Stock Summary
- Henry Schein Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.34% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.7%, Henry Schein Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.98% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Henry Schein Inc's share price is greater than that of only 12.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HSIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RHI, AAP, AGCO, BLDR, and COLM.
- Visit HSIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.henryschein.com.
HSIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.90||52-week high||$83.45|
|Prev. close||$78.58||52-week low||$54.25|
|Day high||$78.99||Avg. volume||1,004,697|
|50-day MA||$75.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.95||Market Cap||11.10B|
Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) Company Bio
Henry Schein Inc. is the world's largest provider of health-care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Melville, New York.
HSIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HSIC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Henry Schein Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Henry Schein Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.77 years, Henry Schein Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.01%; that's higher than only 18.06% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 24.84% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- HSIC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HSIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSIC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSIC Social Stream
Latest HSIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Henry Schein Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSIC as an investment opportunity.
Henry Schein, Inc. acquires majority interest in eAssist Dental Solutions.
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for June 8th
BD's (BDX) authorization as a CNA is expected to allow it to provide customers with timely information about vulnerabilities in BD products available globally.
Align Technology's (ALGN) iTero Workflow 2.0 software and iTero Element 5D Imaging system auto-upload functionality to drive innovation in digital orthodontics and restorative dentistry.
Zimmer Biomet's (ZBH) spin-off decision of the non-core dental and spine business is expected to prove strategic.
HSIC Price Returns