Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSIC POWR Grades
- HSIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSIC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- HSIC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 51.77% of US stocks).
HSIC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HSIC is 3.54 -- better than 87.3% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 245.89, Henry Schein Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Henry Schein Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Henry Schein Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AOS, DECK, TTC, AAP, and WSO.
- HSIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Henry Schein Inc's official web site, go to www.henryschein.com.
HSIC Valuation Summary
- HSIC's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 76.32% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HSIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, HSIC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSIC.
HSIC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.64%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 48.73%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -20.84%.
The table below shows HSIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.09% of graded US stocks.
- HSIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.512 -- ranking 48th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- LKQ, TEL, and SNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSIC.
The table below shows HSIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.60||52-week high||$83.45|
|Prev. close||$76.86||52-week low||$56.31|
|Day high||$78.60||Avg. volume||898,745|
|50-day MA||$76.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.83||Market Cap||10.84B|
Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) Company Bio
Henry Schein Inc. is the world's largest provider of health-care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSIC Latest Social Stream
View Full HSIC Social Stream
Latest HSIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Henry Schein Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSIC as an investment opportunity.
MELVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC) is helping children around the world return to the classroom through its 24th annual Back to School program. This year, Team Schein Members at 22 locations in the U.S., Canada, Spain, and Ireland are donating backpacks filled with school supplies to almost 4,500 children. Since the programs inception in 1998, the Company has helped more than 60,000 children start a new school year with confidence. At each Henry Schein locatio
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 22, 2021--Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC) is helping children around the world return to the classroom through its 24th annual "Back to School" program. This year, Team Schein Members at 22 locations in the U.S., Canada, Spain, and Ireland are donating backpacks filled with school supplies to almost 4,500 children.
Dental Chair Market 2021 Growth Factors, Technological Innovation and Emerging Trends 2027 | Danaher Corporation, Planmeca Oy, Biolase Technology Inc., Nakanishi Inc., Henry Schein Inc.
Dental Chair Market is valued at USD 497.58 Million in 2018 and expected to reach USD 677.14 Million By 2025 with the CAGR of 4.50 % over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of oral diseases is the key driver for
Henry Schein's (HSIC) new organizational structure will continue to enhance the company's exposure to faster-growing and higher-margin markets.
These four dental stocks look attractive, as the orthodontics market is positioned for healthy growth in the next few years.
HSIC Price Returns