Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSII POWR Grades
- HSII scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.4% of US stocks.
- HSII's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- HSII ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
HSII Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 190.79, HEIDRICK & STRUGGLES INTERNATIONAL INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.68% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HEIDRICK & STRUGGLES INTERNATIONAL INC is higher than it is for about only 14.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HSII is more volatile than just 12.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEIDRICK & STRUGGLES INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HYW, ELMD, RELL, LYTS, and CTG.
- HSII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEIDRICK & STRUGGLES INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.heidrick.com.
HSII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HSII's price/earnings ratio is 60.73% lower, now standing at 7.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HSII's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSII.
HSII Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 134.22%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 13.09%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -0.68%.
The table below shows HSII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.71% of graded US stocks.
- HSII's asset turnover comes in at 1.088 -- ranking 115th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RCMT, CTXS, and EXLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSII.
The table below shows HSII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSII Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HSII, see our HSII price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$51.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
HSII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.56||52-week high||$42.17|
|Prev. close||$30.13||52-week low||$22.79|
|Day high||$31.24||Avg. volume||127,367|
|50-day MA||$30.93||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$29.74||Market Cap||606.95M|
Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII) Company Bio
Heidrick & Struggles provides executive search, culture shaping, and leadership consulting services on a retained basis to businesses and business leaders worldwide. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSII Latest Social Stream
View Full HSII Social Stream
Latest HSII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEIDRICK & STRUGGLES INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSII as an investment opportunity.
Is Now The Time To Put Heidrick & Struggles International (NASDAQ:HSII) On Your Watchlist?
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
4 Staffing Stocks to Watch on Solid February Job Additions
Stocks like HireQuest, Inc. (HQI), Kforce Inc. (KFRC), Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII) and ManpowerGroup Inc. (MAN) are likely to benefit on robust job additions to the U.S. economy.
HEIDRICK & STRUGGLES TO PRESENT AT SIDOTI VIRTUAL INVESTOR CONFERENCE
Heidrick & Struggles (Nasdaq: HSII) today announced that Chief Financial Officer Mark Harris will participate virtually in investor meetings on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 and host a presentation at the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference on Thursday, March 23, 2023. The presentation is scheduled from 10:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time. Please visit Events & Presentations in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website or click here to access the live webcast and replay of the present
Heidrick & Struggles Adds Executive Search Consultant in the Americas
Heidrick & Struggles (Nasdaq: HSII), a premier provider of global leadership advisory and on-demand talent solutions, is pleased to announce that Elizabeth Linhart has joined the Dallas office as a Principal and Member of the Industrial Practice. Elizabeth brings experience in identifying emerging leaders and talented professionals for industrial clients, including the oil and gas sector.
Heidrick & Struggles Adds Executive Search Consultant in Asia Pacific
Heidrick & Struggles (Nasdaq: HSII), a premier provider of global leadership advisory and on-demand talent solutions, added a partner to its Executive Search business in Asia Pacific in February 2023.
HSII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HSIIWant to do more research on Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...