Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII): Price and Financial Metrics
HSII Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Heidrick & Struggles International Inc is higher than 83.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For HSII, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 16.32% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, HSII has reported earnings growth of -147.59%, putting it ahead of merely 13.43% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Heidrick & Struggles International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BJRI, OXM, BOSC, CECE, and UEPS.
- HSII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's official web site, go to www.heidrick.com.
HSII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.19||52-week high||$38.41|
|Prev. close||$36.50||52-week low||$17.99|
|Day high||$36.66||Avg. volume||108,743|
|50-day MA||$31.92||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$24.77||Market Cap||681.28M|
Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII) Company Bio
Heidrick & Struggles provides executive search, culture shaping, and leadership consulting services on a retained basis to businesses and business leaders worldwide. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
HSII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Heidrick & Struggles International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Heidrick & Struggles International Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Heidrick & Struggles International Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.83 years comes in at -0.13%; that's greater than only 12.25% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 0% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HSII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSII Latest Social Stream
View Full HSII Social Stream
Latest HSII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heidrick & Struggles International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSII as an investment opportunity.
Heidrick & Struggles (HSII) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Asian shares rose Monday on hopes for President Joe Biden's stimulus package and bargain-hunting after sell offs last week.
Asian stock markets followed Wall Street higher Thursday after the Federal Reserve chairman said the U.S. central bank is in no hurry to withdraw support for the economy.
GameStop’s CFO is stepping down, Biden to sign an executive order to address chip shortage, Fed is committed to easy money, and other news to start your day.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HSII...
HSII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HSIIWant to do more research on Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!