Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII): Price and Financial Metrics
HSII Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Heidrick & Struggles International Inc is higher than it is for about only 18.4% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HSII has reported earnings growth of 91.28%, putting it ahead of 88.53% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Heidrick & Struggles International Inc are SCX, TAIT, KNL, MHH, and ZUMZ.
- Visit HSII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heidrick.com.
HSII Stock Price Chart More Charts
HSII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.91||52-week high||$44.66|
|Prev. close||$30.17||52-week low||$23.55|
|Day high||$30.55||Avg. volume||78,961|
|50-day MA||$31.37||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$30.41||Market Cap||573.37M|
Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII) Company Bio
Heidrick & Struggles provides executive search, culture shaping, and leadership consulting services on a retained basis to businesses and business leaders worldwide. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
HSII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HSII, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Heidrick & Struggles International Inc ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Heidrick & Struggles International Inc ended up being:
- Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 25 -- greater than 89.39% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -24.75. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 3.63% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 83.81% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|