Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSII POWR Grades
- HSII scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSII is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- HSII's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 50.57% of US stocks).
HSII Stock Summary
- HSII's current price/earnings ratio is 56.88, which is higher than 84.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For HSII, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 16.13% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.44%, Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.06% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Heidrick & Struggles International Inc are RVLV, GO, LE, HIBB, and ONEW.
- Visit HSII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heidrick.com.
HSII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HSII's price/sales ratio is 35.29% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, HSII's price/earnings ratio has gone up 26.3.
- HSII's price/earnings ratio has moved up 26.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSII.
HSII Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 24.65%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 76.2%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 242.16%.
The table below shows HSII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91% of graded US stocks.
- HSII's asset turnover comes in at 1.012 -- ranking 119th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- CBZ, AMN, and AVID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSII.
The table below shows HSII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.41||52-week high||$46.90|
|Prev. close||$43.56||52-week low||$19.03|
|Day high||$43.39||Avg. volume||114,470|
|50-day MA||$41.89||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$38.05||Market Cap||828.22M|
Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII) Company Bio
Heidrick & Struggles provides executive search, culture shaping, and leadership consulting services on a retained basis to businesses and business leaders worldwide. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSII Latest Social Stream
View Full HSII Social Stream
Latest HSII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heidrick & Struggles International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSII as an investment opportunity.
Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HSII ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant...
Heidrick & Struggles (Nasdaq: HSII), a premier provider of global leadership advisory and on-demand talent solutions, has added one partner to its Executive Search business and two principals to its Heidrick Consulting business in Asia Pacific and the Middle East during July 2021.
Heidrick & Struggles (Nasdaq: HSII), a premier provider of global leadership advisory and on-demand talent solutions, added a consultant to its Executive Search business in the Americas in July 2021.
Heidrick & Struggles (HSII) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
With more job openings, hiring is expected to rise further in the United States. This thus makes for an ideal opportunity to invest in staffing stocks HSII, CCRN, MAN and KFY.
HSII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HSIIWant to do more research on Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch