Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HSII has less volatility in its price than merely 13.37% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HSII's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BMRC, CNXN, FDS, PXS and CONE.
HSII Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of HSII, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 60.83% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Heidrick & Struggles International Inc are:
- Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's market cap of $778 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 17.32% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, HSII has a beta lower than merely 15.64% of them.
- HSII's market cap of approximately $778 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 16.39% of them.
HSII Dividend Chart
HSII Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HSII Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||4.74%|
|2||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||4.72%|
|4||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||3.23%|
|6||AHEXY||Adecco Group A.G. ADR||2.07%|
|7||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.86%|
|8||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||1.82%|
|10||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.62%|
|11||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||1.07%|
|12||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||1.05%|
|14||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|16||HRT||HireRight Holdings Corp||0.00%|
|17||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||RCRUY||Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HSII dividends?Want to do more research on Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc Common Stock (HSII) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) - Dividend Investor
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha