Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HSII has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -5,275,000; for context, that's better than merely 1.89% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HSII's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FORTY, ATAX, HE, LNT and EBAY.
HSII Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Heidrick & Struggles International Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 2.59% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HSII, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's expected return of -2.59% is higher than 82.11% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 11.41% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Heidrick & Struggles International Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 82.11% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for HSII, approximately 89.92% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
HSII Dividend Chart
HSII Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HSII Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||4.53%|
|2||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||2.98%|
|4||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||2.00%|
|5||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.88%|
|7||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.78%|
|8||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.46%|
|10||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|12||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||0.00%|
|18||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on HSII dividends?Want to do more research on Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc Common Stock (HSII) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) - Dividend Investor
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha