Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (HSII) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HSII has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.08%, higher than about just 12.18% stocks in our dividend set.
- HSII has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -5,275,000; for context, that's better than only 1.6% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HSII's price: ABB, RYAM, ELF, MRTN and MTEX.
HSII Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HSII, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 12.26%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Heidrick & Struggles International Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's expected return of 12.26% is higher than 83.03% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 10.94% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, HSII has a discount rate lower than 83.03% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Heidrick & Struggles International Inc, its beta is lower than 89.78% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
HSII Dividend Chart
HSII Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HSII Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||5.21%|
|3||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||2.79%|
|4||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||2.64%|
|5||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||2.63%|
|7||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||2.08%|
|8||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.87%|
|10||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||0.00%|
|16||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on HSII dividends?Want to do more research on Heidrick & Struggles International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc Common Stock (HSII) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) - Dividend Investor
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc (HSII) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha