Heska Corporation (HSKA): Price and Financial Metrics
HSKA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 205.66, Heska Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.95% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Heska Corp is higher than 98.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 732.61%, Heska Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.71% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Heska Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RGEN, CUTR, LNN, AYX, and BL.
- HSKA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Heska Corp's official web site, go to www.heska.com.
HSKA Stock Price Chart More Charts
HSKA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.77||52-week high||$110.90|
|Prev. close||$94.91||52-week low||$62.47|
|Day high||$107.00||Avg. volume||68,530|
|50-day MA||$99.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.02||Market Cap||781.00M|
Heska Corporation (HSKA) Company Bio
Heska Corporation sells advanced veterinary diagnostic and other specialty veterinary products, including blood testing instruments and supplies, digital imaging products, software and services, and single-use products and services such as in-clinic heartworm diagnostic tests, heartworm preventive products, allergy immunotherapy products and allergy testing. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Loveland, Colorado.