Heska Corporation (HSKA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSKA POWR Grades
- HSKA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 64.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSKA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HSKA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
HSKA Stock Summary
- HSKA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,775.6 -- higher than 98.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HSKA is currently 239.64, higher than 97.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 92.27%, Heska Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.23% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HSKA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PACK, CLSK, CERT, KNBE, and VERX.
- HSKA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Heska Corp's official web site, go to www.heska.com.
HSKA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HSKA's price/sales ratio is 1.32% higher, now standing at 11.5.
- HSKA's price/sales ratio has moved up 10.6 over the prior 243 months.
- HSKA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1945.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSKA.
HSKA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -229.86%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.74%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.01%.
The table below shows HSKA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSKA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSKA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.81% of graded US stocks.
- HSKA's asset turnover comes in at 0.51 -- ranking 81st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NEOG, CLVS, and FLXN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSKA.
The table below shows HSKA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSKA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSKA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.55||52-week high||$275.94|
|Prev. close||$93.32||52-week low||$82.92|
|Day high||$102.97||Avg. volume||72,631|
|50-day MA||$128.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$181.81||Market Cap||1.05B|
Heska Corporation (HSKA) Company Bio
Heska Corporation sells advanced veterinary diagnostic and other specialty veterinary products, including blood testing instruments and supplies, digital imaging products, software and services, and single-use products and services such as in-clinic heartworm diagnostic tests, heartworm preventive products, allergy immunotherapy products and allergy testing. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Loveland, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSKA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSKA Latest Social Stream
View Full HSKA Social Stream
Latest HSKA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heska Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSKA as an investment opportunity.
Heska (HSKA) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Heska (HSKA) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Using technical analysis of the charts of those stocks, and, when appropriate, recent actions and grades from TheStreet's Quant Ratings, we zero in on five names. While we will not be weighing in with fundamental analysis, we hope this piece will give investors interested in stocks on the way down a good starting point to do further homework on the names. Heska Corp. recently was downgraded to Sell with a D+ rating by TheStreet's Quant Ratings.
Alger, an investment management firm, published its “Alger Small Cap Focus Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During the fourth quarter, the largest portfolio sector weightings were Health Care and Information Technology. The largest sector overweight was Health Care. The portfolio had no exposure to the […]
Heska Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Earnings Call Scheduled for February 28, 2022
Heska Corporation (NASDAQ: HSKA; "Heska" or the "Company"), a leading global provider of advanced veterinary diagnostic and specialty products and solutions, will report its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial performance in a press release before the market opens on Monday, February 28, 2022. The Company will also host an earnings call at 9 a.m. MT / 11 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
HSKA Price Returns