HealthStream, Inc. (HSTM): Price and Financial Metrics
HSTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.15||52-week high||$27.69|
|Prev. close||$21.44||52-week low||$20.47|
|Day high||$21.73||Avg. volume||110,906|
|50-day MA||$21.90||Dividend yield||0.47%|
|200-day MA||$24.07||Market Cap||649.03M|
HSTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSTM POWR Grades
- HSTM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.66% of US stocks.
- HSTM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HSTM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.42% of US stocks).
HSTM Stock Summary
- HSTM's current price/earnings ratio is 51.57, which is higher than 88.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For HSTM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 16.77% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HEALTHSTREAM INC is reporting a growth rate of 84.59%; that's higher than 86.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEALTHSTREAM INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MSGM, INM, ACIW, LEU, and HCTI.
- HSTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEALTHSTREAM INC's official web site, go to www.healthstream.com.
HSTM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HSTM's price/sales ratio is 40% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- HSTM's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSTM.
HSTM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 102.56%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -21.1%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -19.75%.
The table below shows HSTM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSTM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.94% of graded US stocks.
- HSTM's asset turnover comes in at 0.51 -- ranking 319th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- COUP, SCWX, and EVBG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSTM.
The table below shows HSTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HealthStream, Inc. (HSTM) Company Bio
Healthstream provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) based workforce development solutions and research/patient experience solutions in the United States. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
HSTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSTM Latest Social Stream
View Full HSTM Social Stream
Latest HSTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTHSTREAM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSTM as an investment opportunity.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., September 13, 2023--HealthStream (Nasdaq: HSTM), a leading healthcare technology platform for workforce solutions, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a new share repurchase program for the Company’s common stock, under which the Company may repurchase up to $10 million of outstanding shares of common stock.
HealthStream to Present Three Cutting-Edge Innovations at NAMSS 2023 Conference, Sept. 10 – 13, 2023
NASHVILLE, Tenn., September 07, 2023--HealthStream, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSTM), a leading healthcare technology platform for workforce solutions, today announced an array of groundbreaking solutions to be unveiled at the prestigious National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) 2023 Conference that streamline physician onboarding processes for healthcare organizations. We believe these new solutions will foster improved experiences for providers and enhance time-to-revenue for healthcare organiza
Key Insights HealthStream's estimated fair value is US$27.58 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity HealthStream is...
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. In a perfect...
Q2 2023 HealthStream Inc Earnings Call
HSTM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|