HealthStream, Inc. (HSTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSTM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HSTM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSTM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HSTM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
HSTM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 100.06, Healthstream Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.08% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For HSTM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 18.19% of US equities we're observing.
- HSTM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 22.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HSTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSSC, FWRD, CLRO, ESE, and ZYXI.
- Visit HSTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.healthstream.com.
HSTM Valuation Summary
- HSTM's EV/EBIT ratio is 72; this is 116.54% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HSTM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 96.9.
- Over the past 243 months, HSTM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 72.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSTM.
HSTM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 33.6%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -4.14%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.51%.
The table below shows HSTM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.63||52-week high||$31.11|
|Prev. close||$29.43||52-week low||$17.95|
|Day high||$31.11||Avg. volume||110,942|
|50-day MA||$27.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.55||Market Cap||934.92M|
HealthStream, Inc. (HSTM) Company Bio
Healthstream provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) based workforce development solutions and research/patient experience solutions in the United States. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
HSTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSTM Latest Social Stream
View Full HSTM Social Stream
Latest HSTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthstream Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSTM as an investment opportunity.
HealthStream (HSTM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 366.67% and 4.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NASHVILLE, Tenn., July 26, 2021--HealthStream, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSTM), a leading provider of workforce and provider solutions for the healthcare industry, announced today results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Does the July share price for HealthStream, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HSTM ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HealthStream, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSTM), a leading provider of workforce and provider solutions for the healthcare industry, announced today that it will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss its second quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, July 27, 2021. The Companys financial results for the second quarter, ended June 30, 2021, will be released after the close of the market on Monday, July 26, 2021. HealthStreams second quarter 2021 earnings confere
HealthStream (HSTM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HSTM Price Returns