HealthStream, Inc. (HSTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSTM POWR Grades
- HSTM scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSTM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- HSTM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 53.55% of US stocks).
HSTM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 65.81, HEALTHSTREAM INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.16% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, HSTM has reported earnings growth of 100.68%, putting it ahead of 86.41% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of HEALTHSTREAM INC's share price is greater than that of just 11.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEALTHSTREAM INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MSGM, KIQ, ZBRA, BB, and ACIW.
- HSTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEALTHSTREAM INC's official web site, go to www.healthstream.com.
HSTM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HSTM's price/sales ratio is 20.83% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- HSTM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 49.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSTM.
HSTM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 102.56%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -21.1%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -19.75%.
The table below shows HSTM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSTM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.94% of graded US stocks.
- HSTM's asset turnover comes in at 0.51 -- ranking 319th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- COUP, SCWX, and EVBG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSTM.
The table below shows HSTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSTM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HSTM, see our HSTM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$31.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
HSTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.60||52-week high||$26.84|
|Prev. close||$26.37||52-week low||$18.81|
|Day high||$26.84||Avg. volume||128,144|
|50-day MA||$24.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.44||Market Cap||813.48M|
HealthStream, Inc. (HSTM) Company Bio
Healthstream provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) based workforce development solutions and research/patient experience solutions in the United States. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSTM Latest Social Stream
View Full HSTM Social Stream
Latest HSTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTHSTREAM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSTM as an investment opportunity.
HealthStream (NASDAQ:HSTM) Has More To Do To Multiply In Value Going Forward
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
Q4 2022 HealthStream Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 HealthStream Inc Earnings Call
HealthStream Announces Fourth Quarter & Full-Year 2022 Results, Initiation of Quarterly Cash Dividend, and Operational & Leadership Updates
NASHVILLE, Tenn., February 20, 2023--HealthStream, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSTM), a leading healthcare technology platform for workforce solutions, announced today results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2022.
Dow futures decline, focus on earnings, FOMC minutes
By Oliver Gray
HealthStream Learning Center™ (HLC) Selected by Ardent Health Services to Support their Workforce, Enterprise-wide
NASHVILLE, Tenn., February 16, 2023--HealthStream (Nasdaq: HSTM), a leading provider of workforce and provider solutions for the healthcare industry, today announced that its HealthStream Learning Center® (HLC) application, hStream™ platform, SafetyQ® compliance program, and HealthStream Video™ application have been selected by Ardent Health Services ("Ardent") to support their 23,000 employees across 30 hospitals and more than 200 sites of care, enterprise-wide, in a multi-year agreement. Healt
HSTM Price Returns
Continue Researching HSTMWant to do more research on Healthstream Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Healthstream Inc (HSTM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthstream Inc (HSTM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthstream Inc (HSTM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...