HealthStream, Inc. (HSTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSTM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HSTM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.16% of US stocks.
- HSTM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HSTM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 37.41% of US stocks).
HSTM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 317.62, HEALTHSTREAM INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.36% of US stocks.
- HSTM's current price/earnings ratio is 81.63, which is higher than 94.03% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For HSTM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 18.24% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HSTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DSGX, OTEX, ZBRA, OSTK, and CSGS.
- HSTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEALTHSTREAM INC's official web site, go to www.healthstream.com.
HSTM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HSTM's EV/EBIT ratio is 231.93% higher, now standing at 62.9.
- HSTM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 84.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSTM.
HSTM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -55.06%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 349.75%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -61.82%.
The table below shows HSTM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSTM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.94% of graded US stocks.
- HSTM's asset turnover comes in at 0.51 -- ranking 319th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- COUP, SCWX, and EVBG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSTM.
The table below shows HSTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.57||52-week high||$26.80|
|Prev. close||$25.63||52-week low||$18.51|
|Day high||$25.97||Avg. volume||107,019|
|50-day MA||$23.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.72||Market Cap||781.75M|
HealthStream, Inc. (HSTM) Company Bio
Healthstream provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) based workforce development solutions and research/patient experience solutions in the United States. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSTM Latest Social Stream
View Full HSTM Social Stream
Latest HSTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTHSTREAM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSTM as an investment opportunity.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., November 10, 2022--HealthStream, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSTM), a leading provider of workforce and provider solutions for the healthcare industry, today announced the official launch of its hStream™ Developer Portal (the "Portal") for customers and partners. The initial launch of the Portal highlights the Company’s expanding platform services strategy and is a powerful addition to its hStream platform capabilities.
HealthStream Partners with CAE, a Global Simulation Leader, to Offer their New Manikin for Resuscitation Skills Assessment
NASHVILLE, Tenn., November 10, 2022--HealthStream, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSTM), a leading provider of workforce and provider solutions for the healthcare industry, today announced a new partnership with CAE, a globally recognized leader in simulation-based education. Healthcare organizations utilizing the American Red Cross Resuscitation Suite™ curriculum through HealthStream will now be able to complete their resuscitation certification by using the new CAE Healthcare manikin, which is hStream-Certifie
HealthStream ( NASDAQ:HSTM ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$67.3m (up 5.0% from 3Q 2021...
Uber Technologies (UBER) third-quarter 2022 revenues increase year over year.
HealthStream (HSTM) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
HSTM Price Returns