Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.26% of US stocks.
- HTA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- HTA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.12% of US stocks).
HTA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.38, Healthcare Trust Of America Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HTA is more volatile than only 1.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Healthcare Trust Of America Inc are CUZ, HST, AMH, CPT, and PLYM.
- Visit HTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htareit.com.
HTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HTA's EV/EBIT ratio is 49.54% higher, now standing at 57.5.
- HTA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 112 months.
- Over the past 112 months, HTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 659.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTA.
HTA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 71.79%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 667.4%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 67.16%.
The table below shows HTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.02% of graded US stocks.
- HTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 181st of 458 Trading stocks.
- APAM, SNEX, and PLYM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTA.
The table below shows HTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.85||52-week high||$31.31|
|Prev. close||$29.95||52-week low||$23.39|
|Day high||$30.40||Avg. volume||1,840,380|
|50-day MA||$29.53||Dividend yield||4.27%|
|200-day MA||$28.35||Market Cap||6.53B|
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA) Company Bio
Healthcare Trust of America acquires, owns, and operates medical office buildings. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTA Latest Social Stream
View Full HTA Social Stream
Latest HTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthcare Trust Of America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTA as an investment opportunity.
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA or the "Company") provided a business update regarding recent investment and development activities.
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (the "Company" or "HTA") (NYSE: HTA) today announced that Spencer Stuart, a leading global executive search firm, has been retained to assist the Board of Directors in identifying the Company's next Chief Executive Officer. As previously announced on August 3, 2021, Peter N. Foss, an Independent Director of the Board, is serving as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer while the search process is ongoing. The Board has formed an independent Search Commit
Does Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.'s (NYSE:HTA) Weak Fundamentals Mean A Downturn In Its Stock Should Be Expected?
Healthcare Trust of America's (NYSE:HTA) stock up by 7.9% over the past three months. However, its weak financial...
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: HTA) announced today the release of its second annual Sustainability Report. The report provides an update on the Company's progress towards its environmental, social and governance ("ESG") initiatives and outlines long-term goals with respect to ESG matters.
Good morning, and welcome to Diversified Healthcare Trust call covering the second quarter 2021 results. Joining me on today's call are Jennifer Francis, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Rick Siedel, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer.
HTA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch