Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HTA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HTA Stock Summary
- HTA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 279.34 -- higher than 92.25% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 69.69, HEALTHCARE TRUST OF AMERICA INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of HEALTHCARE TRUST OF AMERICA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HEALTHCARE TRUST OF AMERICA INC are AMH, CUBE, CPT, PEAK, and HST.
- Visit HTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htareit.com.
HTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HTA's EV/EBIT ratio is 49.54% higher, now standing at 57.5.
- HTA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 112 months.
- Over the past 112 months, HTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 659.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTA.
HTA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -53.39%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -93.04%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 83%.
The table below shows HTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.22% of graded US stocks.
- HTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 179th of 442 Trading stocks.
- SNEX, PLYM, and PSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTA.
The table below shows HTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.19||52-week high||$34.83|
|Prev. close||$29.21||52-week low||$26.52|
|Day high||$29.71||Avg. volume||5,014,552|
|50-day MA||$28.83||Dividend yield||4.53%|
|200-day MA||$31.38||Market Cap||6.69B|
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA) Company Bio
Healthcare Trust of America acquires, owns, and operates medical office buildings. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTA Latest Social Stream
View Full HTA Social Stream
Latest HTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTHCARE TRUST OF AMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTA as an investment opportunity.
Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) declares $0.325/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Payable April 11; for shareholders of record April 4; ex-div April 1.
In this article, we discuss 10 real estate stocks to buy now according to Charles Fitzgerald’s V3 Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Fitzgerald’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 5 Real Estate Stocks to Buy Now According to Charles Fitzgerald’s V3 Capital. Charles Fitzgerald established the […]
On CNBC’s "Mad Money Lightning Round," Jim Cramer said he likes Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE: HR ) as the company’s merger with Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA ) "made a lot of sense." When asked about Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO ), Cramer said he has seen several companies like that. "I’m not going there," he added. The "Mad Money" … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Harvest Portfolios Group Inc. ("Harvest") announces the following distributions for Harvest ETFs for the month ending March 31, 2022. The distribution will be paid on or about April 8, 2022 to unitholders of record on March 31, 2022 with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2022.
The Board of Directors of Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA), the largest dedicated owner and operator of medical office buildings in the United States, on March 11, 2022 elected Reshma Block and Constance B. Moore as independent members of the board. With the election of the two new directors the board now consists of eight members, seven of whom are independent.
HTA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch