Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA): Price and Financial Metrics
HTA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 687.82, Healthcare Trust Of America Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.4% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Healthcare Trust Of America Inc are SBRA, DEA, ENBL, CPT, and HST.
- Visit HTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htareit.com.
HTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.35||52-week high||$34.22|
|Prev. close||$26.68||52-week low||$20.61|
|Day high||$26.85||Avg. volume||1,721,579|
|50-day MA||$27.87||Dividend yield||4.8%|
|200-day MA||$26.77||Market Cap||5.76B|
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA) Company Bio
Healthcare Trust of America acquires, owns, and operates medical office buildings. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
HTA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HTA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Healthcare Trust Of America Inc ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Healthcare Trust Of America Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 65. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 60.88% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.56 years, is 0.98% -- higher than 90.44% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTA Latest Social Stream
View Full HTA Social Stream
Latest HTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthcare Trust Of America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTA as an investment opportunity.
Medical Office Buildings Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) describes itself as "the largest dedicated owner and operator of medical office buildings in the United States." HTA is comprised of approximately 25.4 million square feet of GLA (gross leasable area), with $7.5 billion invested primarily in medical office buildings. Medical office...
HTA earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 23, 2021 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA) ("HTA") announced results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. "In 2020, HTA continued to grow its best-in-class portfolio despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, displaying the…
Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE:HTA) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Monday, February 22nd, after market close.The consensus FFO Estimate is $0.43 (+4.9% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $187.1M (+6.1% Y/Y).Over the last 3 months, FFO estimates have seen 7 upward revision and 0 downward. Revenue estimates have seen 3...
HTA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!