Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA): Price and Financial Metrics
HTA Stock Summary
- HTA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 741.19 -- higher than 94.29% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HTA is more volatile than merely 1.79% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Healthcare Trust Of America Inc are DEA, SBRA, CPT, ENBL, and HST.
- HTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's official web site, go to www.htareit.com.
HTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.14||52-week high||$29.47|
|Prev. close||$28.75||52-week low||$22.64|
|Day high||$29.29||Avg. volume||1,563,334|
|50-day MA||$28.02||Dividend yield||4.45%|
|200-day MA||$26.94||Market Cap||6.37B|
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA) Company Bio
Healthcare Trust of America acquires, owns, and operates medical office buildings. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
HTA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Healthcare Trust Of America Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Healthcare Trust Of America Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 64.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HTA, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 66. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 62.39% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.56 years, is 0.98% -- higher than 89.74% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTA Latest Social Stream
View Full HTA Social Stream
Latest HTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthcare Trust Of America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTA as an investment opportunity.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., March 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA), the largest dedicated owner and operator of medical office buildings in the United States, announced today that its Board of Directors issued a quarterly dividend of $0.320 per share of common…
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.'s (NYSE:HTA) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Healthcare Trust of America's (NYSE:HTA) recent performance, when its stock...
HG (OTCMKTS:STLY) and Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE:HTA) are both finance companies, but which is the better stock? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their valuation, earnings, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership, profitability, dividends and risk. Volatility & Risk HG has a beta of 0.65, indicating that its stock price is […]
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA) ("HTA") announced results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. "In 2020, HTA continued to grow its best-in-class portfolio despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, displaying the…
Healthcare Trust of America Does Earnings Surprise History Hold Any Clue for Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Healthcare Trust of America announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
HTA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!