Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HTBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTBK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- HTBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.19% of US stocks).
HTBK Stock Summary
- HERITAGE COMMERCE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 21.96% of US listed stocks.
- HTBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.38% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HTBK is more volatile than just 2.92% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HERITAGE COMMERCE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ABTX, FBMS, BUSE, CATY, and SSBK.
- Visit HTBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heritagecommercecorp.com.
HTBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HTBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 118% lower, now standing at -1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, HTBK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTBK.
HTBK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.58%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.5%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 417.99%.
The table below shows HTBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTBK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.45% of graded US stocks.
- HTBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 430 Banking stocks.
- NTRS, ACNB, and IBTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTBK.
The table below shows HTBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.50||52-week high||$12.94|
|Prev. close||$11.47||52-week low||$10.42|
|Day high||$11.51||Avg. volume||154,916|
|50-day MA||$11.62||Dividend yield||4.52%|
|200-day MA||$11.55||Market Cap||697.69M|
Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK) Company Bio
Heritage Commerce Corp provides commercial and personal banking services to customers in California. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTBK Latest Social Stream
View Full HTBK Social Stream
Latest HTBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERITAGE COMMERCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTBK as an investment opportunity.
The board of Heritage Commerce Corp ( NASDAQ:HTBK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 25th of August...
Heritage Commerce (HTBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 3.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Heritage Bank of Commerce has named Robertson "Clay" Jones to be its next president and CEO, the San Jose bank said Thursday. Jones will replace Walter Kaczmarek in both those roles, effective Sept. 15. Kaczmarek, who took over in 2021 when Keith Wilton retired, will remain on the boards of Heritage Commerce Corp. (NASDAQ: HTBK) and its banking unit, Heritage Bank of Commerce.
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heritage Commerce Corp (Nasdaq: HTBK), the holding company for Heritage Bank of Commerce, today announced that its Board of Directors declared its regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per share to holders of common stock. The dividend will be payable on August 25, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of the business day on August 11, 2022. “With the strength of our earnings and solid capital position, we remain committed to providin
Heritage Commerce Corp Earns $14.8 Million for the Second Quarter of 2022, and $27.7 Million for the First Six Months of 2022
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heritage Commerce Corp (Nasdaq: HTBK), the holding company (the “Company”) for Heritage Bank of Commerce (the “Bank”), today announced second quarter 2022 net income of $14.8 million, or $0.24 per average diluted common share, compared to $8.8 million, or $0.15 per average diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2021, and $12.9 million, or $0.21 per average diluted common share, for the first quarter of 2022. For the six months ended Ju
HTBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heritage Commerce Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch