Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK): Price and Financial Metrics
HTBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.26||52-week high||$14.87|
|Prev. close||$8.28||52-week low||$6.69|
|Day high||$8.35||Avg. volume||314,472|
|50-day MA||$8.97||Dividend yield||6.27%|
|200-day MA||$9.71||Market Cap||504.61M|
HTBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTBK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HTBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTBK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HTBK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
HTBK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.83, HERITAGE COMMERCE CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 15.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HERITAGE COMMERCE CORP is higher than only 22.86% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HTBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HERITAGE COMMERCE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BUSE, SSB, CBNK, EZFL, and SPFI.
- Visit HTBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heritagecommercecorp.com.
HTBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HTBK's price/earnings ratio is 26.32% lower, now standing at 7.
- Over the past 243 months, HTBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTBK.
HTBK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.11%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.68%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.65%.
The table below shows HTBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTBK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.45% of graded US stocks.
- HTBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 430 Banking stocks.
- NTRS, ACNB, and IBTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTBK.
The table below shows HTBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK) Company Bio
Heritage Commerce Corp provides commercial and personal banking services to customers in California. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in San Jose, California.
HTBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTBK Latest Social Stream
View Full HTBK Social Stream
Latest HTBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERITAGE COMMERCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTBK as an investment opportunity.
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Heritage Commerce Corp ( NASDAQ:HTBK ) share price has gained...
Suzanne Crocker Joins Heritage Bank of Commerce as Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications
SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heritage Bank of Commerce (the “Bank” or “HBC”), a subsidiary of Heritage Commerce Corp (Nasdaq: HTBK), today announced the appointment of Suzanne Crocker as Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications. With more than 20 years of experience leading key marketing and communications efforts across the financial services industry, Ms. Crocker will be responsible for driving the Bank’s strategic initiatives supporting and enhancing client e
An important executive hire at one Bay Area bank triggers a C-suite promotion at another financial institution.
Solid fundamentals show a strong second half for these bargain stocks to buy under $10 that underperformed in the first half.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
HTBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heritage Commerce Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heritage Commerce Corp (HTBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch