Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTBX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HTBX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTBX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HTBX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
HTBX Stock Summary
- HTBX's price/sales ratio is 38.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.38% of US stocks.
- HTBX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.66% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HTBX's revenue has grown -28.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.81% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HTBX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLSN, ABEO, HRTX, SDGR, and PSNL.
- HTBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Heat Biologics Inc's official web site, go to www.heatbio.com.
HTBX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HTBX's price/sales ratio is 559.91% higher, now standing at 74.9.
- HTBX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 97 months.
- HTBX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.9 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTBX.
HTBX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1.68%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -102.23%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -89.65%.
The table below shows HTBX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTBX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.36% of graded US stocks.
- HTBX's asset turnover comes in at 0.018 -- ranking 373rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALNY, TXMD, and ENTA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTBX.
The table below shows HTBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.38||52-week high||$10.85|
|Prev. close||$2.37||52-week low||$2.07|
|Day high||$2.48||Avg. volume||171,558|
|50-day MA||$2.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.38||Market Cap||61.05M|
Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX) Company Bio
Heat Biologics, Inc. is a clinical stage company, which engages in the development of immunotherapies designed to activate and expand a patient's T-cell mediated immune system against cancer. The company's T-cell activating platform (TCAP) produces therapies designed to turn immunologically cold tumors to hot, and be administered in combination with checkpoint inhibitors and other immuno-modulators to increase clinical effectiveness. Its TCAP product candidates from the company's ImPACT and ComPACT platforms are produced from allogeneic cell lines expressing tumor-specific proteins common among cancers. The company was founded by Jeffrey Alan Wolf on June 10, 2008 and is headquartered in Morrisville, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTBX Latest Social Stream
View Full HTBX Social Stream
Latest HTBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heat Biologics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTBX as an investment opportunity.
The future subsidiary of a Triangle drugmaker has scored a federal contract potentially worth up to roughly $81 million. Meanwhile, the company is preparing to leave the Nasdaq for another stock exchange.
Heat Biologics (HTBX) said it plans to change its listing to the NYSE American stock exchange from from the Nasdaq Capital Market.Heat expects to begin trading on NYSE under its
DURHAM, N.C., Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heat Biologics, Inc. (“Heat”) (NASDAQ: HTBX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing first-in-class therapies to modulate the immune system, announced today that it plans to change its listing from the Nasdaq Capital Market to the NYSE American stock exchange. “We are pleased to announce our listing on the NYSE American, a global leader in listings for a range of sectors, including life sciences and technology,” said Jeff
Elusys Therapeutics, which is being acquired by Heat Biologics <
Elusys Therapeutics Inc, the merger partner for Heat Biologics Inc (NASDAQ: HTBX), has finalized a contract with the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for the continued supply of ANTHIM (obiltoxaximab), an anthrax antitoxin. The contract for ANTHIM consists of a base period of performance, valued at $50 million, which is fulfilled. The contract includes options valued at up to $31 million. If all optio
HTBX Price Returns