Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTBX POWR Grades
- HTBX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 48.19% of US stocks.
- HTBX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- HTBX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
HTBX Stock Summary
- HTBX's price/sales ratio is 64.97; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.75% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.06 for Heat Biologics Inc; that's greater than it is for just 6.72% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HTBX comes in at -65.62% -- higher than that of only 4.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Heat Biologics Inc are PI, DCTH, CRNC, WATT, and PACB.
- Visit HTBX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heatbio.com.
HTBX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HTBX's price/sales ratio is 559.91% higher, now standing at 74.9.
- HTBX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 97 months.
- HTBX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.9 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTBX.
HTBX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -64.79%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 148.89%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.79%.
The table below shows HTBX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTBX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.24% of graded US stocks.
- HTBX's asset turnover comes in at 0.018 -- ranking 372nd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- TXMD, ENTA, and GILD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTBX.
The table below shows HTBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.12||52-week high||$17.00|
|Prev. close||$6.27||52-week low||$5.22|
|Day high||$6.29||Avg. volume||1,269,529|
|50-day MA||$6.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.98||Market Cap||155.43M|
Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX) Company Bio
Heat Biologics, Inc. is a clinical stage company, which engages in the development of immunotherapies designed to activate and expand a patient's T-cell mediated immune system against cancer. The company's T-cell activating platform (TCAP) produces therapies designed to turn immunologically cold tumors to hot, and be administered in combination with checkpoint inhibitors and other immuno-modulators to increase clinical effectiveness. Its TCAP product candidates from the company's ImPACT and ComPACT platforms are produced from allogeneic cell lines expressing tumor-specific proteins common among cancers. The company was founded by Jeffrey Alan Wolf on June 10, 2008 and is headquartered in Morrisville, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTBX Latest Social Stream
View Full HTBX Social Stream
Latest HTBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heat Biologics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTBX as an investment opportunity.
Heat Biologics CEO to Present at the Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference on September 29th
DURHAM, N.C., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heat Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTBX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing first-in-class therapies to modulate the immune system, today announced that Jeff Wolf, Chief Executive Officer of Heat Biologics, will be presenting at the Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference being held virtually between September 27-30, 2021.
No summary available.
By John Vandermosten, CFA NASDAQ:HTBX READ THE FULL HTBX RESEARCH REPORT Business Update Conference Call Heat Biologics, Inc. (NASDAQ:HTBX) hosted a business update conference call on September 2, 2021 to discuss the status of active programs, objectives of new subsidiaries, and longer term opportunities for the company. The replay for the call is available through September 16 th . New
No summary available.
Developing a new era of precision medicines using a unique and proprietary drug discovery platform Developing a new era of precision medicines using a unique and proprietary drug discovery platform
HTBX Price Returns