HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM): Price and Financial Metrics
HTGM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,314,677, Htg Molecular Diagnostics Inc has a greater market value than only 12.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HTGM is more volatile than 92.04% of stocks we're observing.
- Htg Molecular Diagnostics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -103.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Htg Molecular Diagnostics Inc are EMAN, DZSI, LEDS, LQDT, and OPGN.
- HTGM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Htg Molecular Diagnostics Inc's official web site, go to www.htgmolecular.com.
HTGM Stock Price Chart More Charts
HTGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.32||52-week high||$3.24|
|Prev. close||$0.29||52-week low||$0.27|
|Day high||$0.32||Avg. volume||884,890|
|50-day MA||$0.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.82||Market Cap||18.69M|
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM) Company Bio
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. develops and markets technology platforms that facilitate the routine use of complex molecular profiling. The companys HTG Edge and HTG EdgeSeq platforms consist of instrumentation, consumables, and software analytics that are used in molecular profiling applications, including tumor profiling, biomarker development and prospectively, and molecular diagnostic testing. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Tucson, Arizona.