HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM): Price and Financial Metrics
HTGM Stock Summary
- Htg Molecular Diagnostics Inc's market capitalization of $26,709,779 is ahead of just 9.54% of US-listed equities.
- HTGM's went public 4.59 years ago, making it older than only 15.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Htg Molecular Diagnostics Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HTGM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPAH, ACUR, GEOS, FCEL, and RBBN.
- Visit HTGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htgmolecular.com.
HTGM Stock Price Chart More Charts
HTGM Price/Volume Stats
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM) Company Bio
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. develops and markets technology platforms that facilitate the routine use of complex molecular profiling. The companys HTG Edge and HTG EdgeSeq platforms consist of instrumentation, consumables, and software analytics that are used in molecular profiling applications, including tumor profiling, biomarker development and prospectively, and molecular diagnostic testing. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Tucson, Arizona.