HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTGM POWR Grades
- HTGM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.3% of US stocks.
- HTGM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 99 days.
- HTGM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
HTGM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,038,736, HTG MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS INC has a greater market value than merely 0.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.27%, HTG MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.57% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of HTG MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 93.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HTG MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS INC are SCYX, SOFO, IRBT, BKYI, and WPRT.
- Visit HTGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htgmolecular.com.
HTGM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HTGM's EV/EBIT ratio is 103.7% lower, now standing at -0.3.
- Over the past 92 months, HTGM's price/sales ratio has gone down 27.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTGM.
HTGM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.36%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 255.1%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 25.56%.
The table below shows HTGM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTGM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.06% of graded US stocks.
- HTGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 65th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- SMIT, BIO, and AATC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTGM.
The table below shows HTGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.54||52-week high||$5.68|
|Prev. close||$0.25||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||1,394,346|
|50-day MA||$0.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.92||Market Cap||5.97M|
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM) Company Bio
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. develops and markets technology platforms that facilitate the routine use of complex molecular profiling. The companys HTG Edge and HTG EdgeSeq platforms consist of instrumentation, consumables, and software analytics that are used in molecular profiling applications, including tumor profiling, biomarker development and prospectively, and molecular diagnostic testing. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Tucson, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTGM Latest Social Stream
View Full HTGM Social Stream
Latest HTGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HTG MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTGM as an investment opportunity.
TUCSON, Ariz., Dec. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTGM) (HTG), a life science company advancing precision medicine through its innovative transcriptome-wide profiling and advanced medicinal chemistry technology, today announced there will be at least eight scientific abstracts featuring HTG’s proprietary HTG EdgeSeq™ technology presented at the 45th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS 2022) and at the 64th Annual American Society of Hematolog
H.C. Wainwright analyst Yi Chen reiterated a Buy rating on HTG Molecular Diagnostics (HTGM - Research Report) today and set a price target of $2.00. The company's shares opened today at $0.52.According to TipRanks, Chen is an analyst with an average return of -28.8% and a 23.31% success rate. Chen covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Veru, Applied DNA Sciences, and Aslan Pharmaceuticals.HTG Molecular Diagnostics has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $1.50, which is a 190.47% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Cantor Fitzgerald also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $1.00 price target.
HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.15% and 44.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TUCSON, Ariz., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTGM) (HTG), a life science company advancing precision medicine through its innovative transcriptome-wide profiling and advanced medicinal chemistry technology, today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 and provided recent business highlights. “We are delighted with the continued and rapid progress we have made this past quarter in our effort to reposition HTG as a platform-
HTGM Price Returns
Continue Researching HTGMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Htg Molecular Diagnostics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Htg Molecular Diagnostics Inc (HTGM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Htg Molecular Diagnostics Inc (HTGM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Htg Molecular Diagnostics Inc (HTGM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch