H World Group Ltd. ADR (HTHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTHT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HTHT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTHT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HTHT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.08% of US stocks).
HTHT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of H WORLD GROUP LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for H WORLD GROUP LTD is higher than it is for about 97.46% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HTHT has reported earnings growth of -256.54%, putting it ahead of merely 6.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to H WORLD GROUP LTD are NOVA, KMX, CCK, DXF, and SCI.
- Visit HTHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huazhu.com.
HTHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.50||52-week high||$53.52|
|Prev. close||$47.11||52-week low||$24.38|
|Day high||$48.79||Avg. volume||1,676,525|
|50-day MA||$49.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.28||Market Cap||15.79B|
H World Group Ltd. ADR (HTHT) Company Bio
Huazhu Hotels Group Ltd (NASDAQ: HTHT；01179.HK )(simplified Chinese: 华住酒店集团; traditional Chinese: 華住酒店集團; pinyin: Huázhù Jiǔdiàn Jítuán) is a hotel management company in China. In 2021, it was ranked the 7th largest hotel group in the world. As of June 2020, Huazhu Hotels Group operates 6,187 properties in 16 countries around the world. It was previously known as China Lodging Group Limited. The company's head office is located in Minhang District, Shanghai. The first Hotel of Huazhu Hotels Group opened at Kunshan Railway Station for trial operation in August 2005. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
HTHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTHT Latest Social Stream
View Full HTHT Social Stream
Latest HTHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about H WORLD GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTHT as an investment opportunity.
H World Group Limited (HTHT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
H World Group Limited (HTHT)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
March 27, 2023, 09:00 PM ET
Jason Chen - Director, Investor Relations
Qi Ji - Chairman
Hui Jin - CEO
Jihong He - CFO
Ye Fei - President
Conference Call Participants
Ronald Leung - Bank of America
Simon Cheung - Goldman Sachs
Sijie Lin - CICC
Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the H World Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker's presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator instructions]
I'd now like to hand the ...
H World Group Reports Strong 2022 Performance with 8.4% Revenue Growth
H World Group (NASDAQ:HTHT)(HKEX:1179) announced its annual results for the year ended December 31, 2022.
H World Group announces 2022 annual results
H World Group(NASDAQ: HTHT and HKEX: 1179)(the Group) announced its annual results for the year ended 31 December 2022. For the year 2022, the Group achieved revenue of RMB13.9 billion, representing an increase of 8.4% compared to 2021.
H World Group Limited Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year of 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
A total of 8,543 hotels or 809,478 hotel rooms in operation as of December 31, 2022.Hotel turnover1 increased 10.5% year-over-year to RMB13.1 billion in the fourth quarter of 2022, and increased 9.3% year-over-year to RMB49.6 billion for the full year of 2022. Excluding Steigenberger Hotels GmbH and its subsidiaries (“DH”, or “Legacy-DH”), hotel turnover increased 5.3% year-over-year in the fourth quarter of 2022 and increased 3.5% year-over-year for the full year of 2022.Revenue increased 10.7%
Investors in H World Group (NASDAQ:HTHT) have made a respectable return of 66% over the past three years
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But across the board there are plenty of stocks...
HTHT Price Returns
Continue Researching HTHTWant to do more research on Huazhu Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Huazhu Group Ltd (HTHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huazhu Group Ltd (HTHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huazhu Group Ltd (HTHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...