Huazhu Group Limited, each representing one Ordinary Share (HTHT): Price and Financial Metrics
HTHT Stock Summary
- HTHT's current price/earnings ratio is 105.74, which is higher than 94.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,261.68%, Huazhu Group Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.58% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HTHT has reported earnings growth of 234.88%, putting it ahead of 94.71% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HTHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVR, SF, FNKO, LFVN, and OPY.
- Visit HTHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huazhu.com.
HTHT Stock Price Chart More Charts
HTHT Price/Volume Stats
Huazhu Group Limited, each representing one Ordinary Share (HTHT) Company Bio
Huazhu Group Limited operates hotels in China under seven brands, namely, Joya Hotel, Manxin Hotels & Resorts, JI Hotel, Starway Hotel, HanTing Hotel, Elan Hotel and Hi Inn.The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.