Huazhu Group Limited, each representing one Ordinary Share (HTHT): Price and Financial Metrics
HTHT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 104.47, Huazhu Group Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.6% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,261.68%, Huazhu Group Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.59% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Huazhu Group Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 234.88%; that's higher than 94.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HTHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNKO, NVR, POST, RILY, and SF.
- Visit HTHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huazhu.com.
HTHT Stock Price Chart More Charts
HTHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.91||52-week high||$45.39|
|Prev. close||$37.00||52-week low||$29.36|
|Day high||$37.12||Avg. volume||2,105,236|
|50-day MA||$36.88||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$34.99||Market Cap||10.83B|
Huazhu Group Limited, each representing one Ordinary Share (HTHT) Company Bio
Huazhu Group Limited operates hotels in China under seven brands, namely, Joya Hotel, Manxin Hotels & Resorts, JI Hotel, Starway Hotel, HanTing Hotel, Elan Hotel and Hi Inn.The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.
HTHT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Huazhu Group Ltd. To summarize, we found that Huazhu Group Ltd ranked in the 85st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Huazhu Group Ltd ended up being:
- Huazhu Group Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 27 -- greater than 91.17% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Huazhu Group Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than merely 14.12% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|