H World Group Ltd. ADR (HTHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTHT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HTHT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTHT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HTHT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
HTHT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of H WORLD GROUP LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HTHT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, HTHT has reported earnings growth of -247.4%, putting it ahead of only 6.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to H WORLD GROUP LTD are NOVA, CCK, R, KMX, and NYCB.
- Visit HTHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huazhu.com.
HTHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.59||52-week high||$45.98|
|Prev. close||$42.07||52-week low||$21.98|
|Day high||$42.72||Avg. volume||1,688,502|
|50-day MA||$33.89||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$34.45||Market Cap||13.71B|
H World Group Ltd. ADR (HTHT) Company Bio
Huazhu Hotels Group Ltd (NASDAQ: HTHT；01179.HK )(simplified Chinese: 华住酒店集团; traditional Chinese: 華住酒店集團; pinyin: Huázhù Jiǔdiàn Jítuán) is a hotel management company in China. In 2021, it was ranked the 7th largest hotel group in the world. As of June 2020, Huazhu Hotels Group operates 6,187 properties in 16 countries around the world. It was previously known as China Lodging Group Limited. The company's head office is located in Minhang District, Shanghai. The first Hotel of Huazhu Hotels Group opened at Kunshan Railway Station for trial operation in August 2005. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
HTHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTHT Latest Social Stream
View Full HTHT Social Stream
Latest HTHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about H WORLD GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTHT as an investment opportunity.
A total of 8,402 hotels or 797,489 hotel rooms in operation as of September 30, 2022.Hotel turnover1 increased 24.4% year-over-year to RMB15.2 billion in the third quarter of 2022. Excluding Steigenberger Hotels AG and its subsidiaries (“DH”, or “Legacy-DH”), hotel turnover increased 21.6% year-over-year in the third quarter of 2022.Revenue increased 16.2% year-over-year to RMB4.1 billion (US$575 million)2 in the third quarter of 2022, in line with the revenue guidance previously announced of a
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten hospitality companies in the world. For more companies, take a look at Top 5 Hospitality Companies in the World. The hospitality industry has started to make a strong recovery from the pandemic-era losses, even though the Russian invasion of Ukraine and soaring inflation […]
SHANGHAI, China, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- H World Group Limited (NASDAQ: HTHT and HKEX: 1179) (“H World”, “we” or “our”) a key player in the global hotel industry, today announced that it will schedule to release its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2022 on Monday, November 28, 2022 (Hong Kong time), after the trading hours of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and before the opening of the U.S. market. H World’s management will host a conference call at 8 p.m.
Shares of U.S.-listed Chinese companies listed rose Tuesday, aided by speculation that China was planning to ease a stringent zero-Covid policy that has dragged on Chinese stocks. The American depositary receipts of Chinese online travel agency Trip.com and hotel group H World saw the most significant gains. E-commerce giant Alibaba, which some analysts deem a proxy for the Chinese economy, gained more than 5%. Tuesday's rebound follows [a rally in Chinese stocks](https://www.wsj.com/livecoverag
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of H World Group Limited ( NASDAQ:HTHT ) by...
HTHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|