Huazhu Group Limited, each representing one Ordinary Share (HTHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTHT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HTHT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.57% of US stocks.
- HTHT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- HTHT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.51% of US stocks).
HTHT Stock Summary
- HTHT's current price/earnings ratio is 152.66, which is higher than 95.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Huazhu Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Huazhu Group Ltd is higher than it is for about 96.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Huazhu Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NYCB, CCK, DPZ, SLGN, and TSE.
- Visit HTHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huazhu.com.
HTHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.95||52-week high||$64.53|
|Prev. close||$46.98||52-week low||$38.49|
|Day high||$47.60||Avg. volume||1,431,202|
|50-day MA||$46.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.03||Market Cap||15.34B|
Huazhu Group Limited, each representing one Ordinary Share (HTHT) Company Bio
Huazhu Group Limited operates hotels in China under seven brands, namely, Joya Hotel, Manxin Hotels & Resorts, JI Hotel, Starway Hotel, HanTing Hotel, Elan Hotel and Hi Inn.The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTHT Latest Social Stream
View Full HTHT Social Stream
Latest HTHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huazhu Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTHT as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Huazhu Group Limited ( NASDAQ:HTHT ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
SHANGHAI, China, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huazhu Group Limited (NASDAQ: HTHT and HKEX: 1179) (“Huazhu” or the “Company”), a world-leading hotel group, today announced that Mr. Qi Ji will step down as chief executive officer of the Company for personal reasons, effective October 1, 2021. Mr. Ji will continue to serve as the chairman of the board of directors of the Company (the “Board”). Mr. Hui Jin, currently the president of the Company, will succeed Mr. Ji as chief executive officer
SHANGHAI, China, Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huazhu Group Limited (NASDAQ: HTHT and HKEX: 1179) (Huazhu, the Company, we or our), a world-leading hotel group, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter and interim ended June 30, 2021.
The company, Huazhu Group Ltd (spons. ADRs), is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 8/24/2021 11:23:45 AM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 8/24/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
Investors in Huazhu Group (NASDAQ:HTHT) have made a enviable return of 313% over the past five years
While Huazhu Group Limited ( NASDAQ:HTHT ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly...
HTHT Price Returns