Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (HTLF): Price and Financial Metrics
HTLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.08||52-week high||$51.60|
|Prev. close||$29.56||52-week low||$26.10|
|Day high||$29.94||Avg. volume||192,225|
|50-day MA||$31.58||Dividend yield||4.05%|
|200-day MA||$37.05||Market Cap||1.24B|
HTLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTLF POWR Grades
- HTLF scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTLF is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HTLF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
HTLF Stock Summary
- HTLF's current price/earnings ratio is 6.03, which is higher than only 11.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA INC is higher than just 12.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.35 for HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA INC; that's greater than it is for 91.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA INC are SRCE, CBFV, UCBI, SMBK, and MCBC.
- HTLF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA INC's official web site, go to www.htlf.com.
HTLF Valuation Summary
- HTLF's price/earnings ratio is 6.2; this is 34.74% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HTLF's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTLF.
HTLF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 57.63%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 75.91%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -13.81%.
The table below shows HTLF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTLF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTLF has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.87% of graded US stocks.
- HTLF's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 236th of 428 Banking stocks.
- BANR, EWBC, and BUSE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTLF.
The table below shows HTLF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (HTLF) Company Bio
Heartland Financial provides banking services to individuals and businesses in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas, and Missouri. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Dubuque, Iowa.
HTLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTLF Latest Social Stream
View Full HTLF Social Stream
Latest HTLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTLF as an investment opportunity.
Following a 26% decline over last year, recent gains may please Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ:HTLF) institutional owners
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Heartland Financial USA's stock price is sensitive to...
In Denver and surrounding areas, he said the community should expect to see more from the regional bank.
Bank of Blue Valley continues building out a new leadership team, this time hiring a 16-year banker as head of commercial banking.
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HTLF ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. The ex-dividend date...
Q2 2023 Heartland Financial USA Inc Earnings Call
HTLF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTLFWant to do more research on Heartland Financial Usa Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Heartland Financial Usa Inc (HTLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heartland Financial Usa Inc (HTLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heartland Financial Usa Inc (HTLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch