Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (HTLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTLF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HTLF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTLF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- HTLF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
HTLF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HTLF is 0.3 -- better than merely 23.87% of US stocks.
- HTLF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HTLF is more volatile than just 5.83% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Heartland Financial Usa Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BANR, CAC, CASH, SRCE, and RNST.
- HTLF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Heartland Financial Usa Inc's official web site, go to www.htlf.com.
HTLF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HTLF's price/sales ratio is 6.25% lower, now standing at 3.
- HTLF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HTLF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTLF.
HTLF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.34%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.99%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 96.98%.
The table below shows HTLF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTLF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTLF has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.07% of graded US stocks.
- HTLF's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 433 Banking stocks.
- BANR, EWBC, and TCBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTLF.
The table below shows HTLF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.38||52-week high||$54.03|
|Prev. close||$50.82||52-week low||$31.51|
|Day high||$51.47||Avg. volume||160,647|
|50-day MA||$48.02||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$48.05||Market Cap||2.17B|
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (HTLF) Company Bio
Heartland Financial provides banking services to individuals and businesses in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas, and Missouri. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Dubuque, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTLF Latest Social Stream
View Full HTLF Social Stream
Latest HTLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heartland Financial Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTLF as an investment opportunity.
DUBUQUE, Iowa, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTLFP), today announced that it declared a dividend of $175.00 per share on its Series E Preferred Stock, which results in a dividend of $0.4375 per depositary share, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2021, for payment on January 15, 2022. About HTLFHeartland Financial USA, Inc., operating under the brand name HTLF, is a financial services company with assets of $18.37 billion. HTLF’s banks serve comm
Third increase in 2021 results in a 35% total increase over the prior yearDUBUQUE, Iowa, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTLF), announced that its Board of Directors approved an 8 percent increase in its quarterly cash dividend, raising it from $.25 per share to $0.27 per share on the Company’s outstanding common stock. The dividend is payable on November 30, 2021, to stockholders of record at the close of business on November 15, 2021. This marks the thi
Heartland Financial (HTLF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DUBUQUE, Iowa, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Officials of Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTLF) announced today that the company plans to broadcast a conference call detailing its Third Quarter 2021 earnings live over the internet at www.htlf.com at 5:00 p.m. ET on Monday, October 25, 2021. Lynn B. Fuller, Executive Operating Chairman; Bruce K. Lee, President and CEO, and Bryan R. McKeag, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will conduct the conference call. Financial
Heartland Financial USA's (NASDAQ:HTLF) investors will be pleased with their notable 65% return over the last year
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But one can do better than that by picking better...
HTLF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTLFWant to do more research on Heartland Financial Usa Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Heartland Financial Usa Inc (HTLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heartland Financial Usa Inc (HTLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heartland Financial Usa Inc (HTLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch