Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (HTLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTLF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HTLF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTLF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HTLF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.62% of US stocks).
HTLF Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.32 for HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA INC; that's greater than it is for 91.23% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.66%, HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.9% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA INC's share price is greater than that of only 7.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UCBI, CZNC, UVSP, BHLB, and MCBC.
- HTLF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA INC's official web site, go to www.htlf.com.
HTLF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HTLF's price/sales ratio is 133.33% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- HTLF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTLF.
HTLF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -13.81%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 43.1%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 57.63%.
The table below shows HTLF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HTLF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HTLF has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.87% of graded US stocks.
- HTLF's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 236th of 428 Banking stocks.
- BANR, EWBC, and BUSE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HTLF.
The table below shows HTLF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HTLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.79||52-week high||$52.39|
|Prev. close||$49.69||52-week low||$39.27|
|Day high||$49.79||Avg. volume||131,633|
|50-day MA||$46.90||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$45.29||Market Cap||2.11B|
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (HTLF) Company Bio
Heartland Financial provides banking services to individuals and businesses in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas, and Missouri. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Dubuque, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTLF Latest Social Stream
View Full HTLF Social Stream
Latest HTLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTLF as an investment opportunity.
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (HTLF)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
January 30, 2023 05:00 PM ET
Bruce Lee - President & CEO
Bryan McKeag - EVP & CFO
Nathan Jones - EVP & Chief Credit Officer
Conference Call Participants
Terry McEvoy - Stephens
Damon DelMonte - KBW
Jeff Rulis - D.A. Davidson
Andrew Leisch - Piper Sandler
David Long - Raymond James
Greetings, and welcome to HTLF 2022 Fourth Quarter Conference Call. This afternoon, HTLF announced its fourth quarter earnings, and hopefully, you had a chance to review those results. The earnings release is available on HTLF' w...
The following slide deck was published by Heartland Financial USA, Inc. in conjunction with their 2022 Q4 earnings call....
Schlumberger (NYSE:SLB) raised its quarterly dividend by 42.9% to $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized, for an annual yield of 1.7%. Schlumberger’s dividend will be payable on April 6, 2023, to stockholders of record on February 8, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of February 7, 2023. Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE:VNO) shares plunged nearly 4% on Thursday after the company cut its quarterly dividend by 29.2% to $0.375 per share, or $1.5 annualized, for an annual yield of 6.5%.
DENVER, Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTLF), operating under the brand name HTLF, announced its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share of the company's common stock, an increase of $0.02 or 7 percent from the previous quarter. The dividend is payable on February 28, 2023, to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 10, 2023. As of December 31, 2022, there were 42,467,394 common shares outstanding list
DENVER, Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTLFP), operating under the brand name HTLF, announced its Board of Directors approved a dividend of $175 per share of its Series E Preferred Stock, which results in a dividend of $0.4375 per depositary share, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2023, for payment on April 17, 2023. About HTLF Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operating under the brand name HTLF, is a bank holding company with assets of $19.68 billio
HTLF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HTLFWant to do more research on Heartland Financial Usa Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Heartland Financial Usa Inc (HTLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heartland Financial Usa Inc (HTLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heartland Financial Usa Inc (HTLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch