Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (HTLF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, HTLF has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 6.65%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, HTLF's growth rate has been 0.29% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HTLF reports less variability in its free cash flow than 85.07% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HTLF's price: ENIC, AHCO, PNW, AQN and PINC.
HTLF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HTLF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 25.33%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Heartland Financial Usa Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Heartland Financial Usa Inc has a beta lower than 35.21% of such peers.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $707 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 34.52% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, HTLF boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 93.01% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HTLF Dividend Chart
HTLF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HTLF Dividends vs. Peers
HTLF's dividend yield currently ranks #35 of 35 vs. its peers in the Southwest Regional Banks category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HTLF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heartland Financial Usa Inc and its dividends:
Heartland Financial Usa Inc Common Stock (HTLF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Heartland Financial Usa Inc (HTLF) - Dividend Investor
Heartland Financial Usa Inc (HTLF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha