Hertz Global Holdings Inc. (HTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HTZ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HTZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HTZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- HTZ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.55% of US stocks).
HTZ Stock Summary
- HTZ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than only 4.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HTZ's went public 1.05 years ago, making it older than merely 0.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC is higher than only 7.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC are OUT, SYNH, RSVR, STKS, and RXT.
- HTZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.hertz.com.
HTZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HTZ's price/earnings ratio is 77.89% lower, now standing at 4.4.
- Over the past 13 months, HTZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3797.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HTZ.
HTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.87||52-week high||$26.93|
|Prev. close||$17.02||52-week low||$15.00|
|Day high||$17.05||Avg. volume||4,948,425|
|50-day MA||$17.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.12||Market Cap||5.63B|
Hertz Global Holdings Inc. (HTZ) Company Bio
Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of car rental services. It operates through the following segments: U.S. Rental Car, International Rental Car, and All Other Operations. The U.S. Rental Car segment deals with rental of vehicles, as well as sales of ancillary products and services in the U.S. The International Rental Car segment offers rental and leasing of vehicles, as well as sales of ancillary products and services internationally. The All Other Operations segment refers to the vehicle leasing and fleet management services, and other business activities through its subsidiary DonLen. The company was founded in 1918 and is headquartered in Estero, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
HTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full HTZ Social Stream
Latest HTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HTZ as an investment opportunity.
With the price of food continuing to rise, at least consumers are seeing relief in one spending category: The price of used cars is dropping in line with rising interest rates and decreased consumer...
Phillips 66 and Hertz Global have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Hertz shares have gone on a wild, volatile ride in 2022 and are currently down 32%. And now Hertz's earnings outlook is trending in the wrong direction.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla., November 14, 2022--Herc Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HRI), a leading North American equipment rental supplier operating through Herc Rentals Inc., announced that the company has been awarded the prestigious Military Friendly® Employer — Gold designation for 2023 and Top 10 ranking in the category of companies generating between $1 billion to $5 billion in revenue by Viqtory Media. This is the company’s eighth consecutive year of receiving a Military Friendly® Employer designation,
HTZ Price Returns
Continue Researching HTZWant to do more research on Hertz Global Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch