HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS): Price and Financial Metrics
HUBS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,964,180,542, Hubspot Inc has a greater market value than 89.94% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hubspot Inc is higher than 97.76% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.01, Hubspot Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hubspot Inc are SMAR, AYX, TENB, EPAY, and NET.
- HUBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hubspot Inc's official web site, go to www.hubspot.com.
HUBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$509.48||52-week high||$547.47|
|Prev. close||$495.61||52-week low||$90.83|
|Day high||$510.71||Avg. volume||505,161|
|50-day MA||$419.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$312.14||Market Cap||23.61B|
HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS) Company Bio
HubSpot Inc. provides a cloud-based inbound marketing and sales software platform for businesses, consisting of integrated applications, such as social media, search engine optimization, blogging, Website content management, marketing automation, email, and analytics and reporting. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
HUBS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HUBS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hubspot Inc ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hubspot Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 14.85% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Hubspot Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.18. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.82% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Hubspot Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HUBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBS Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBS Social Stream
Latest HUBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hubspot Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBS as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS), the customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies, today announced that Kate Bueker, the Company's Chief Financial Officer, and Chuck MacGlashing, the Company's Head of IR and Corporate Treasury,…
Shares of HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS ) soared Friday after the company released a huge earnings beat for its fourth-quarter results and analysts raised price targets. HubSpot’s revenue shot up 35% year-over-year coming in at $252.1 million, far ahead of the Street estimate of $236.7 million. Adjusted EPS came in at 44 cents beating the Street estimate of 23 cents. The HubSpot Analysts : Morgan Stanley analyst Stan Zlotsky maintained an Overweight rating and increased the price target from $436 to $567. Needham analyst Ryan McDonald reiterated a Buy rating and increased the price target from $400 to $520. Piper Sander analyst Brent Bracelin maintained an Overweight rating and increased the price target from $488 to $600. Raymond James analyst Brian Peterson upgraded the rating from Overweig...
The Top 10 SaaStr Videos of the Week: Zoom CEO, Whereby, Snowflake, Point9, Twilio, Hubspot and More!!
So what’s the SaaStr community catching up on, on YouTube, this week? Let’s take a look what’s trending there: #1. “From Freemium to Explosive Growth in a Crowded Market –… Continue Reading The post The Top 10 SaaStr Videos of the Week: Zoom CEO, Whereby, Snowflake, Point9, Twilio, Hubspot and More!! appeared first on SaaStr .
Company Background HubSpot (HUBS) is an inbound marketing company currently transitioning to a SaaS customer relationship management – aka CRM – business. On the inbound marketing side, the company provides a marketing hub for SEO, email campaigns, and landing pages. On the CRM side, you have a platform similar to...
HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call February 11, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Chuck MacGlashing - Head, IR Brian Halligan - Chairman and CEO Kate Bueker - CFO Conference Call Participants Mark Murphy - JP Morgan Samad Samana - Jefferies Stan Zlotsky - Morgan Stanley Nick Negulic...
HUBS Price Returns
Continue Researching HUBSWant to see what other sources are saying about Hubspot Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!