HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUBS POWR Grades
- HUBS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUBS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- HUBS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
HUBS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $37,178,888,701, Hubspot Inc has a greater market value than 92.45% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hubspot Inc is higher than 97.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HUBS's price/sales ratio is 34.66; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.24% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hubspot Inc are NET, AVLR, TENB, CDNA, and NTRA.
- Visit HUBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hubspot.com.
HUBS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HUBS's price/earnings ratio is 1064.1% lower, now standing at -376.
- HUBS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 350.4 over the prior 84 months.
- HUBS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 617 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUBS.
HUBS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 293.34%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 33.71%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 77%.
The table below shows HUBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUBS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.74% of graded US stocks.
- HUBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 291st of 560 Business Services stocks.
- EGHT, YEXT, and ISIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUBS.
The table below shows HUBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$806.25||52-week high||$817.33|
|Prev. close||$795.39||52-week low||$283.87|
|Day high||$812.98||Avg. volume||487,637|
|50-day MA||$698.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$553.73||Market Cap||37.90B|
HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS) Company Bio
HubSpot Inc. provides a cloud-based inbound marketing and sales software platform for businesses, consisting of integrated applications, such as social media, search engine optimization, blogging, Website content management, marketing automation, email, and analytics and reporting. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBS Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBS Social Stream
Latest HUBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hubspot Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBS as an investment opportunity.
ASML Holding's (ASML) third-quarter results are likely to reflect benefits from strong momentum across EUV Sytems, and the memory market despite the coronavirus-led uncertainties.
I love to hear the phrase "disruptive innovation." Technologies that fall into that category tend to change the world, and the companies that build those technologies often create substantial wealth for shareholders.
Want to invest in tech, but not a trillion-dollar mega-cap? Consider this motley trio of top tech stocks instead.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) shareholders beat a rising market this week as shares jumped 16% through trading on Thursday compared to a 1.8% increase in the S&P 500. The rally was sparked by news that the enterprise software specialist is launching a new service aimed at helping businesses process payments from other enterprises. The payments solution was announced at HubSpot's annual investor conference on Oct. 12 and immediately got investors' attention.
AudioEye to Present on Inclusivity, Provide Digital Accessibility Services at HubSpots INBOUND 2021 Event
Second consecutive year of partnership shows commitment from both companies to ensure equal access for all event attendees. AudioEye, Inc. , the industry-leading digital accessibility platform, is pleased to announce their repeat participation in HubSpots INBOUND 2021 event. In addition to providing digital accessibility tools and services, AudioEye is delivering two presentations on inclusivity and  The post AudioEye to Present on Inclusivity, Provide Digital Accessibility Services at HubSpots INBOUND 2021 Event appeared first on MarTech Series .
HUBS Price Returns