HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUBS POWR Grades
- HUBS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUBS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HUBS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
HUBS Stock Summary
- HUBS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 60,541.71 -- higher than 99.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HUBS is currently 103.74, higher than 95.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- HUBS's price/sales ratio is 19.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DT, PAHC, ARTNA, J, and CCI.
- Visit HUBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hubspot.com.
HUBS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HUBS's price/earnings ratio is 1064.1% lower, now standing at -376.
- HUBS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 350.4 over the prior 84 months.
- HUBS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 617 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUBS.
HUBS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 444.37%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 73.48%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 329.09%.
The table below shows HUBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUBS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.45% of graded US stocks.
- HUBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 295th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EGHT, YEXT, and ISIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUBS.
The table below shows HUBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$313.65||52-week high||$866.00|
|Prev. close||$300.65||52-week low||$278.49|
|Day high||$315.13||Avg. volume||792,117|
|50-day MA||$340.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$545.52||Market Cap||14.98B|
HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS) Company Bio
HubSpot Inc. provides a cloud-based inbound marketing and sales software platform for businesses, consisting of integrated applications, such as social media, search engine optimization, blogging, Website content management, marketing automation, email, and analytics and reporting. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBS Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBS Social Stream
Latest HUBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hubspot Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBS as an investment opportunity.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) appears to have some encouraging growth signs over the next year. In this video clip from "The Earnings Show" on Motley Fool Live, recorded on Feb. 11, Fool contributors Danny Vena and Brian Withers look at two reasons why the software company could be attractive for investors. Danny Vena: Now, a couple of things that I wanted to share that I thought were really exciting.
Operating a scaling business means being open to evolution. For some, that entails a willingness to reimagine company interactions in order to create a better future for customers, employees and company alike. In its first-ever global brand campaign, CRM platform HubSpot assures us that even a pirate ship needs a little bit of organization and…
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) develops software products for marketing, sales, and customer service. The company announced its fourth-quarter and full-year earnings results on Feb. 10, demonstrating strong growth numbers through a difficult period for tech companies. In this video clip from "The Virtual Opportunities Show," recorded on Feb. 15, Motley Fool contributor Demitri Kalogeropoulos discusses the company's results and why he thinks it could continue growing.
HubSpot (HUBS) provides a cloud-based software platform for marketing, sales, and customer services. The platform is available in more than 120 countries. For Q4 2021, HubSpot reported a 47% year-over-year rise in revenue to $369.3 million and exceeded the consensus estimate of $357.5 million. It posted adjusted EPS of $0.58, which rose from $0.40 in the same quarter the previous year and beat the consensus estimate of $0.53. For Q1 2022, HubSpot anticipates revenue in the band of $381 million to $383 million. It expects adjusted EPS in the range of $0.46 to $0.48. The consensus estimate calls for EPS of $0.46 on revenue of $377 million.
French unicorn Aircall has received new funding from HubSpot Ventures as part of its reinforced partnership with HubSpot, a leading CRM platform for growing companies. The Paris-based adaptable cloud
HUBS Price Returns