HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUBS POWR Grades
- HUBS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.4% of US stocks.
- HUBS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HUBS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
HUBS Stock Summary
- Hubspot Inc's market capitalization of $24,998,290,160 is ahead of 89.88% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HUBS is currently 194.38, higher than 97.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 25.89, Hubspot Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hubspot Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AVLR, NET, AIRI, ZEN, and SWAV.
- Visit HUBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hubspot.com.
HUBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$550.69||52-week high||$574.83|
|Prev. close||$535.00||52-week low||$205.07|
|Day high||$555.22||Avg. volume||511,921|
|50-day MA||$510.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$412.85||Market Cap||25.73B|
HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS) Company Bio
HubSpot Inc. provides a cloud-based inbound marketing and sales software platform for businesses, consisting of integrated applications, such as social media, search engine optimization, blogging, Website content management, marketing automation, email, and analytics and reporting. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
HUBS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hubspot Inc. To summarize, we found that Hubspot Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HUBS, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Hubspot Inc over the past 4.01 years is 0.51%; that's better than 75.17% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- Hubspot Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Hubspot Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.15. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.54% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HUBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBS Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBS Social Stream
Latest HUBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hubspot Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBS as an investment opportunity.
One of the biggest trends to take shape over the past decade has been the growing adoption of cloud computing. Since Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) introduced Amazon Web Services (AWS) in 2006, an entire industry has grown up around infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS). This provides investors with a multitude of ways to profit from the accelerating move to the cloud.
AvePoint still looks undervalued.
Modern Health, a leading workplace mental health platform supporting 250+ enterprises globally, is working with an increasing number of global organizations to not only provide better and more accessible mental health benefits internally but also to set the standard for creating a working culture and environment that normalizes the topic of mental health and encourages the engagement and utilization of the support on offer.
Should you buy Salesforce stock? Wall Street is more enthusiastic about smaller rivals Zendesk and HubSpot
Salesforce lags behind in revenue growth and gross margins in a widening market for enterprise software.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) started in 2006 with a focus on inbound marketing and created its first "hub" for small and medium-sized businesses. On a Fool Live episode recorded on May 12, Fool contributors Brian Stoffel and Toby Bordelon discuss the company's latest results and how its efforts to expand its ecosystem will continue to drive growth long into the future. Brian Stoffel: HubSpot is your big umbrella for small and medium-sized companies to handle all of their, basically, their content, their marketing.
HUBS Price Returns