HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS): Price and Financial Metrics
HUBS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 641.57, Hubspot Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.11% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hubspot Inc is higher than 95.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HUBS's price/sales ratio is 11.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hubspot Inc are NEWR, ZEN, CSOD, GKOS, and MITK.
- HUBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hubspot Inc's official web site, go to www.hubspot.com.
HUBS Stock Price Chart More Charts
HUBS Price/Volume Stats
HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS) Company Bio
HubSpot Inc. provides a cloud-based inbound marketing and sales software platform for businesses, consisting of integrated applications, such as social media, search engine optimization, blogging, Website content management, marketing automation, email, and analytics and reporting. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.