HubSpot Inc. (HUBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUBS POWR Grades
- HUBS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUBS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- HUBS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
HUBS Stock Summary
- HUBS has a higher market value than 86.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,128,200,569.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HUBS is currently 47.16, higher than 90.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HUBSPOT INC is reporting a growth rate of 139.02%; that's higher than 88.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPT, BLKB, ASTC, TNDM, and CYBR.
- HUBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HUBSPOT INC's official web site, go to www.hubspot.com.
HUBS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HUBS's price/sales ratio is 224% higher, now standing at 8.1.
- Over the past 99 months, HUBS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 90.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUBS.
HUBS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 280.71%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 95.96%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 87.56%.
The table below shows HUBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUBS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.45% of graded US stocks.
- HUBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 295th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EGHT, YEXT, and ISIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUBS.
The table below shows HUBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$292.67||52-week high||$786.71|
|Prev. close||$275.75||52-week low||$245.03|
|Day high||$295.58||Avg. volume||777,211|
|50-day MA||$280.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$343.56||Market Cap||14.22B|
Most Popular Stories View All
HUBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBS Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBS Social Stream
Latest HUBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUBSPOT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBS as an investment opportunity.
With healthy fundamentals and upward estimate revisions, HubSpot (HUBS) appears to be an enticing investment option at the moment.
Currently the tech sector is facing many challenges, due in large part to the trajectory of the industry during the pandemic.
HubSpot Inc. (NYSE:HUBS) closed Wednesday at $303.03 per share, up from $282.68 a day earlier. While HubSpot Inc. has overperformed by 7.20%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, HUBS fell by -62.45%, with highs and lows ranging from $862.00 to $245.03, whereas the simple […]
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock surpasses the 20-day simple moving average. How should investors react?
Here we present three tech stocks - RNG, HUBS and ZS - that are poised to gain from the growing demand in Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) in 2023.
HUBS Price Returns