HubSpot Inc. (HUBS): Price and Financial Metrics
HUBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$516.97||52-week high||$581.40|
|Prev. close||$493.93||52-week low||$265.74|
|Day high||$517.46||Avg. volume||616,568|
|50-day MA||$456.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$470.77||Market Cap||26.02B|
HUBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HUBS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.78% of US stocks.
- HUBS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HUBS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
HUBS Stock Summary
- HUBSPOT INC's market capitalization of $21,587,776,504 is ahead of 90.75% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HUBSPOT INC is higher than 96.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.49, HUBSPOT INC has a higher such ratio than 91.22% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUBSPOT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PEGA, ZG, ESTC, INTA, and MLNK.
- HUBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HUBSPOT INC's official web site, go to www.hubspot.com.
HUBS Valuation Summary
- HUBS's price/sales ratio is 10.9; this is 354.17% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- HUBS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 110 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUBS.
HUBS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 147.68%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -32.17%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 162.88%.
The table below shows HUBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUBS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.45% of graded US stocks.
- HUBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 295th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EGHT, YEXT, and ISIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUBS.
The table below shows HUBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBS Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBS Social Stream
Latest HUBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUBSPOT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBS as an investment opportunity.
In the realm of stock market movements, insider trading activity is often a significant indicator that investors keep an eye on to gauge the confidence level of a company's executives and directors in their own firm's prospects.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
When a stock breaks out above the 50-Day simple moving average, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
When a stock breaks out above the 200-day simple moving average, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
Wall Street Expects the S&P 500 to Hit a Record High: 2 Highly Recommended Growth Stocks to Buy Now and Hold Forever
Throughout October, Wall Street analysts reduced fourth-quarter earnings estimates for the S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC) due to a slowing economy. Building on that, CrowdStrike Holdings (NASDAQ: CRWD) and HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) both carry an average rating of "buy" among analysts, and neither stock has a single sell rating at the present time. Read on to learn more about these highly recommended growth stocks.
HUBS Price Returns