Huntsman Corporation (HUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUN POWR Grades
- HUN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- HUN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
HUN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HUN is currently 32.25, higher than 83.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Huntsman CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Huntsman CORP's share price is greater than that of just 17.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OEC, MPAA, GCP, CPB, and OC.
- Visit HUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huntsman.com.
HUN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, HUN's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.11% lower, now standing at 8.8.
- HUN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 202 months.
- HUN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 26.3 over the prior 202 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUN.
HUN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 631.19%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1134.41%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.8%.
The table below shows HUN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.43% of graded US stocks.
- HUN's asset turnover comes in at 0.838 -- ranking 25th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVNT, AXTA, and CE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUN.
The table below shows HUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.97||52-week high||$33.03|
|Prev. close||$32.70||52-week low||$22.59|
|Day high||$33.03||Avg. volume||2,257,907|
|50-day MA||$27.99||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$27.89||Market Cap||7.32B|
Huntsman Corporation (HUN) Company Bio
Huntsman Corporation manufactures and sells differentiated organic and inorganic chemical products worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials, Textile Effects, and Pigments and Additives. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUN Latest Social Stream
View Full HUN Social Stream
Latest HUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huntsman CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUN as an investment opportunity.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
Huntsman Hawkes asked the Ascentric platform firm to put just over £132,000 into a corporate bond. Huntsman collapsed, and my replacement Sipp firm said they wanted nothing to do with the bond.
Plant shutdowns associated with Ida are likely to have further squeezed the supply of raw materials, impacts of which are likely to be felt on chemical companies' Q3 results.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Huntsman (HUN) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Pharmaceutical Packaging Materials Market to Witness Revolutionary Growth by 2026 | Henkel, Huntsman, DOW, Alcoa
Advance Market Analytics published a new research publication on Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Materials Market Insights, to 2026 with 232 pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format. In the Study you will find new evolving Trends, Drivers, 
HUN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|