Huntsman Corporation (HUN): Price and Financial Metrics
HUN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HUN is 3.28 -- better than 83.76% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HUN has reported earnings growth of -83.87%, putting it ahead of merely 16.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Huntsman CORP comes in at -12.79%, a number that bests only 13.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBIO, RST, STIM, ACFN, and EML.
- Visit HUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huntsman.com.
HUN Stock Price Chart More Charts
HUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.42||52-week high||$25.66|
|Prev. close||$18.62||52-week low||$17.33|
|Day high||$19.03||Avg. volume||1,968,703|
|50-day MA||$22.28||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$21.43||Market Cap||4.15B|
Huntsman Corporation (HUN) Company Bio
Huntsman Corporation manufactures and sells differentiated organic and inorganic chemical products worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials, Textile Effects, and Pigments and Additives. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
HUN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HUN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Huntsman CORP ranked in the 76st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 200.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HUN, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 78.43% of its sector Basic Materials.
- Huntsman CORP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Huntsman CORP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|