Huntsman Corporation (HUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HUN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.29% of US stocks.
- HUN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- HUN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 37.04% of US stocks).
HUN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Huntsman CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.21%, Huntsman CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 20.89% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HUN is more volatile than just 20.69% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Huntsman CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IART, CSL, PRGO, AIMC, and BLD.
- Visit HUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huntsman.com.
HUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.09||52-week high||$32.35|
|Prev. close||$30.07||52-week low||$14.69|
|Day high||$30.40||Avg. volume||1,965,360|
|50-day MA||$28.94||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$25.75||Market Cap||6.67B|
Huntsman Corporation (HUN) Company Bio
Huntsman Corporation manufactures and sells differentiated organic and inorganic chemical products worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials, Textile Effects, and Pigments and Additives. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
HUN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HUN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Huntsman CORP ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Huntsman CORP, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 6.57; that's higher than 60.51% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.76 years comes in at -0.16%; that's greater than merely 10.29% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Huntsman CORP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUN Latest Social Stream
View Full HUN Social Stream
Latest HUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huntsman CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUN as an investment opportunity.
Does Huntsman (HUN) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Huntsman (HUN) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Huntsman (HUN) benefits from higher sales across its segments in Q1 on accelerated economic recovery.
Huntsman (HUN): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.66 beats by $0.07; GAAP EPS of $0.37 misses by $0.21.Revenue of $1.84B (+15.7% Y/Y) beats by $80M.On April 28, 2021 the Board approved a 15% dividend increase per annum from $0.65 per share to $0.75 per share.Press Release...
The following slide deck was published by Huntsman Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
HUN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|