Huntsman Corporation (HUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUN POWR Grades
- HUN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HUN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HUN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.85, HUNTSMAN CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 8.6% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HUNTSMAN CORP is reporting a growth rate of 87.89%; that's higher than 83.43% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HUN comes in at 18.33% -- higher than that of 89.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUNTSMAN CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PNR, IART, TFX, OFIX, and PLPC.
- Visit HUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huntsman.com.
HUN Valuation Summary
- HUN's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 50% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 214 months, HUN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 31.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUN.
HUN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -49.37%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 51.48%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -25.67%.
The table below shows HUN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.94% of graded US stocks.
- HUN's asset turnover comes in at 0.838 -- ranking 25th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVNT, MTX, and ROG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUN.
The table below shows HUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.34||52-week high||$41.65|
|Prev. close||$25.56||52-week low||$23.53|
|Day high||$26.58||Avg. volume||2,567,267|
|50-day MA||$27.77||Dividend yield||3.33%|
|200-day MA||$33.06||Market Cap||5.31B|
Huntsman Corporation (HUN) Company Bio
Huntsman Corporation manufactures and sells differentiated organic and inorganic chemical products worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials, Textile Effects, and Pigments and Additives. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUN Latest Social Stream
View Full HUN Social Stream
Latest HUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUNTSMAN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUN as an investment opportunity.
Northern Technologies (NTIC) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Huntsman (HUN) benefits from its actions to grow its downstream specialty and formulation businesses and synergies of acquisitions.
With its stock down 18% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Huntsman (NYSE:HUN). However, a closer look at its...
Three dividend-paying stocks retirees should consider for their nest egg portfolio.
The traditional retirement planning approaches no longer cover all expenses in nest egg years. So what can retirees do? Thankfully, there are alternative investments that provide steady, higher-rate income streams to replace dwindling bond yields.
HUN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|