Huntsman Corporation (HUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUN POWR Grades
- HUN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.44% of US stocks.
- HUN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HUN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
HUN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Huntsman CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HUN's price/sales ratio is 0.92; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 19.16% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HUN is more volatile than merely 8.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IART, AVNT, THO, CR, and AMKR.
- HUN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huntsman CORP's official web site, go to www.huntsman.com.
HUN Valuation Summary
- HUN's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 47.06% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 200 months, HUN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- HUN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUN.
HUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.35||52-week high||$32.35|
|Prev. close||$25.99||52-week low||$19.00|
|Day high||$25.87||Avg. volume||2,095,016|
|50-day MA||$26.70||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$27.14||Market Cap||5.62B|
Huntsman Corporation (HUN) Company Bio
Huntsman Corporation manufactures and sells differentiated organic and inorganic chemical products worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials, Textile Effects, and Pigments and Additives. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
HUN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HUN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Huntsman CORP ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Huntsman CORP, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 6.57; that's higher than 60.16% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.76 years comes in at -0.16%; that's greater than just 9.7% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Huntsman CORP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUN Latest Social Stream
View Full HUN Social Stream
Latest HUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huntsman CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUN as an investment opportunity.
Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) today announced that its board of directors has declared a $0.1875 per share cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on September 30, 2021, to stockholders of record as of September 15, 2021.
Huntsman (HUN) delivers strong second-quarter results, driven by higher volumes, prices and favorable impacts from recent acquisitions.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 30, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings and welcome to the Huntsman Corporation Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
Second Quarter Highlights
Huntsman's (HUN) Q2 performance is likely to have benefited from health demand for MDI driven by megatrends and material substitution.
HUN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|