Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUSA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HUSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- HUSA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HUSA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
HUSA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,159,709, Houston American Energy Corp has a greater market value than just 2.9% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 24.75, Houston American Energy Corp has a higher such ratio than 91.46% of stocks in our set.
- HUSA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUSA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APDN, AEMD, DAIO, AMSC, and KBSF.
- HUSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Houston American Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.houstonamerican.com.
HUSA Valuation Summary
HUSA's price/earnings ratio is -4.7; this is 126.78% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUSA.
HUSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.74||52-week high||$6.36|
|Prev. close||$1.76||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$1.77||Avg. volume||1,286,095|
|50-day MA||$1.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.79||Market Cap||17.26M|
Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA) Company Bio
Houston American Energy Corp., an independent energy company, acquires, explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and condensate. Its oil and gas properties are located primarily in the Texas Permian Basin, the onshore Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast region, and in the South American country of Colombia. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned interests in 4 gross wells. Houston American Energy Corp. was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Houston, Texas.
HUSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUSA Latest Social Stream
View Full HUSA Social Stream
Latest HUSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Houston American Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUSA as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, March 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today announced the redemption of all outstanding shares of its 12% Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and 12% Series B Convertible Preferred Stock. The company funded the redemption of its…
HOUSTON, Nov. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today announced certain management changes. James Schoonover, the company's President and Chief Executive Officer, has advised the company that he would be stepping down from those positions,…
HOUSTON, Sept. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today provided an update on recent activities on its U.S. Permian Basin acreage. In Yoakum County, TX, the Frost #2-H frac has been completed and the well is expected to go on production within a…
HOUSTON, July 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today announced that the Company will effect a 1-for-12.5 reverse stock split of its common stock on July 31, 2020. The Company's common stock is expected to begin trading on a split-adjusted basis…
Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today announced that it convened and then adjourned, without conducting any business, its virtual annual meeting of stockholders (the "Annual Meeting") held on June 23, 2020, at 10:00 a.m., central time, until Friday, July 17, 2020 at 10:00 a.m., central time, at which time the Company's stockholders will vote on the proposals to be considered at the Annual Meeting (subject to any potential additional adjournments), including Proposal 2, approval of an amendment to the Company's certificate of incorporation to provide the Board of Directors the flexibility to effect a reverse stock split of the Company's common stock.
HUSA Price Returns
Continue Researching HUSAWant to see what other sources are saying about Houston American Energy Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch