Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUSA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HUSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.86% of US stocks.
- HUSA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HUSA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
HUSA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $24,820,845, HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP has a greater market value than only 9.68% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.42, HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP has a higher such ratio than 92.86% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP; that's greater than it is for just 6.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUSA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVGO, INDO, BLNK, VINE, and NTIP.
- HUSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.houstonamerican.com.
HUSA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HUSA's price/sales ratio is 846.67% higher, now standing at 14.2.
- HUSA's price/sales ratio has moved down 225.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUSA.
HUSA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 51.58%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -63.24%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -253.22%.
The table below shows HUSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUSA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.63% of graded US stocks.
- HUSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 128th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TUSK, VTNR, and VNOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUSA.
The table below shows HUSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.63||52-week high||$8.60|
|Prev. close||$2.69||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$2.75||Avg. volume||126,598|
|50-day MA||$3.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.84||Market Cap||26.11M|
Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA) Company Bio
Houston American Energy Corp., an independent energy company, acquires, explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and condensate. Its oil and gas properties are located primarily in the Texas Permian Basin, the onshore Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast region, and in the South American country of Colombia. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned interests in 4 gross wells. Houston American Energy Corp. was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUSA Latest Social Stream
View Full HUSA Social Stream
Latest HUSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUSA as an investment opportunity.
Houston American Energy Increases Interest in Colombian CPO-11 Project
Houston, TX, Dec. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today announced the acquisition of an additional interest in Hupecol Meta, LLC. Hupecol Meta owns the 639,405 gross acre CPO-11 block in the Llanos Basin in Colombia, comprised of the 69,128 acre Venus Exploration area, operated by Hupecol, and 570,277 acres which was 50% farmed out to Parex Resources by Hupecol. In total, the CPO-11 block covers almost 1000 square miles with multiple identified le
HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY ANNOUNCES ADJOURNMENT OF ITS ANNUAL MEETING TO TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2022
Houston, TX, Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today announced that, due to the lack of a quorum, it convened and then adjourned, without conducting any business, its annual meeting of stockholders (the “Annual Meeting”) held on September 20, 2022, at 10:00 a.m., central time. The Annual Meeting was adjourned until Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 10:00 a.m., central time. No changes have been, or are expected to be, made to the record date or the
Houston American Energy Provides Update on Operations in Colombia
Houston, TX, Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today provided an update with respect to 2022 operations and near term plans on the CPO-11 Block in Colombia. Houston American’s interest in the CPO-11 Block, and wells thereon, is held through our ownership interest in Hupecol Meta, LLC. Year-to-date, two wells have been drilled on the CPO-11 Block, both located in the Venus Exploration Area (the “VEA”). The Bugalo #1 well was drilled and is await
7 Penny Stocks to Avoid in August
With the meme stock mania in the rear-view mirror and the equities market in shambles, it’s probably a good time to think about penny stocks to avoid. Several penny stocks caught fire last year as part of the retail trading frenzy. Novice investors on the WallStreet Bets forum on Reddit were able to rally together an online crowd that took several stocks to new heights. The majority of these stocks have underlying businesses that have struggled for years and essentially caught lightning in a bot
Here's How I'm Playing It in This Difficult Trading Environment
There is likely to be plenty of shoving and pushing as traders position for the reaction to the Fed news.
HUSA Price Returns
Continue Researching HUSAWant to see what other sources are saying about Houston American Energy Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...