Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUSA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HUSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUSA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HUSA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.13% of US stocks).
HUSA Stock Summary
- HUSA has a higher market value than just 11.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $45,670,355.
- HUSA's price/sales ratio is 26.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.98% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP; that's greater than it is for just 6.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EVGO, MEG, IMAX, INDO, and XPOF.
- HUSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.houstonamerican.com.
HUSA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HUSA's price/sales ratio is 1378.95% higher, now standing at 28.1.
- HUSA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 41 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUSA.
HUSA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 63.12%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -253.22%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 108.11%.
The table below shows HUSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUSA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.63% of graded US stocks.
- HUSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 128th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TUSK, VTNR, and VNOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUSA.
The table below shows HUSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.92||52-week high||$16.61|
|Prev. close||$3.97||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$4.07||Avg. volume||5,202,375|
|50-day MA||$3.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.13||Market Cap||38.92M|
Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA) Company Bio
Houston American Energy Corp., an independent energy company, acquires, explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and condensate. Its oil and gas properties are located primarily in the Texas Permian Basin, the onshore Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast region, and in the South American country of Colombia. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned interests in 4 gross wells. Houston American Energy Corp. was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUSA Latest Social Stream
View Full HUSA Social Stream
Latest HUSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUSA as an investment opportunity.
Houston, TX, Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today announced that, due to the lack of a quorum, it convened and then adjourned, without conducting any business, its annual meeting of stockholders (the “Annual Meeting”) held on September 20, 2022, at 10:00 a.m., central time. The Annual Meeting was adjourned until Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 10:00 a.m., central time. No changes have been, or are expected to be, made to the record date or the
Houston, TX, Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today provided an update with respect to 2022 operations and near term plans on the CPO-11 Block in Colombia. Houston American’s interest in the CPO-11 Block, and wells thereon, is held through our ownership interest in Hupecol Meta, LLC. Year-to-date, two wells have been drilled on the CPO-11 Block, both located in the Venus Exploration Area (the “VEA”). The Bugalo #1 well was drilled and is await
These penny stocks to avoid offer very little for investors looking to expand their portfolios at a healthy pace
There is likely to be plenty of shoving and pushing as traders position for the reaction to the Fed news.
Houston, TX, May 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today announced the acquisition of an additional interest in Hupecol Meta, LLC. Hupecol Meta owns the 639,405 gross acre CPO-11 block in the Llanos Basin in Colombia, comprised of the 69,128 acre Venus Exploration area, operated by Hupecol, and 570,277 acres which was 50% farmed out to Parex Resources by Hupecol. In total, the CPO-11 block covers almost 1000 square miles with multiple identified lea
HUSA Price Returns
Continue Researching HUSAWant to see what other sources are saying about Houston American Energy Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch