Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUSA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HUSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUSA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- HUSA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
HUSA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,342,843, Houston American Energy Corp has a greater market value than only 1.23% of US stocks.
- HUSA's price/sales ratio is 21.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.71% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for Houston American Energy Corp; that's greater than it is for just 5.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUSA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOI, TXRH, MCF, AEMD, and FI.
- Visit HUSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.houstonamerican.com.
HUSA Valuation Summary
- HUSA's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.4; this is 124.24% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- HUSA's price/sales ratio has moved down 340.6 over the prior 239 months.
- Over the past 239 months, HUSA's price/sales ratio has gone down 340.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUSA.
HUSA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 27.41%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -20.1%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 48.86%.
The table below shows HUSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUSA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.24% of graded US stocks.
- HUSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 130th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TUSK, VTNR, and VNOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUSA.
The table below shows HUSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.03||52-week high||$6.36|
|Prev. close||$2.05||52-week low||$0.94|
|Day high||$2.14||Avg. volume||1,381,264|
|50-day MA||$1.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.91||Market Cap||20.14M|
Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA) Company Bio
Houston American Energy Corp., an independent energy company, acquires, explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and condensate. Its oil and gas properties are located primarily in the Texas Permian Basin, the onshore Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast region, and in the South American country of Colombia. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned interests in 4 gross wells. Houston American Energy Corp. was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUSA Latest Social Stream
View Full HUSA Social Stream
Latest HUSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Houston American Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUSA as an investment opportunity.
Confused? Buy or Sell in volatile market Analyst report NASDAQ:NMRD, NASDAQ:SYTA, NASDAQ:DYAI, NYSEAMERICAN:HUSA
Quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates vs Actual and surprise it caused. Stock Market Daily has their analysis The post Confused? Buy or Sell in volatile market Analyst report NASDAQ:NMRD, NASDAQ:SYTA, NASDAQ:DYAI, NYSEAMERICAN:HUSA appeared first on .
HOUSTON, June 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today announced that it plans to adjourn its annual meeting of stockholders (the "Annual Meeting"), originally scheduled to be held on June 15, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., central time, until Thursday,
Earnings results for Houston American Energy , Analyst Opinion on Houston American Energy , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSEAMERICAN:HUSA), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Reports Strong First-Quarter Financial Results Houston American Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:HUSA) appeared first on .
Should you short it before the Earnings result? : NASDAQ:CSWC, NASDAQ:PHVS, NASDAQ:CRVL, NYSEAMERICAN:HUSA
Quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates vs Actual and surprise it caused. Stock Market Daily has their analysis The post Should you short it before the Earnings result? : NASDAQ:CSWC, NASDAQ:PHVS, NASDAQ:CRVL, NYSEAMERICAN:HUSA appeared first on .
Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today announced the redemption of all outstanding shares of its 12% Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and 12% Series B Convertible Preferred Stock.
HUSA Price Returns
Continue Researching HUSAWant to see what other sources are saying about Houston American Energy Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch