Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUSA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HUSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- HUSA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HUSA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.28% of US stocks).
HUSA Stock Summary
- HUSA's price/sales ratio is 44.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.74% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for Houston American Energy Corp; that's greater than it is for only 6.05% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Houston American Energy Corp's share price is greater than that of 99.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Houston American Energy Corp are SII, MMYT, VVNT, MDWT, and KRP.
- HUSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Houston American Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.houstonamerican.com.
HUSA Valuation Summary
- HUSA's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.4; this is 124.24% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- HUSA's price/sales ratio has moved down 340.6 over the prior 239 months.
- Over the past 239 months, HUSA's price/sales ratio has gone down 340.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUSA.
HUSA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -39.02%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 72.13%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -32.59%.
The table below shows HUSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUSA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.63% of graded US stocks.
- HUSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 128th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TUSK, VTNR, and VNOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUSA.
The table below shows HUSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.18||52-week high||$16.61|
|Prev. close||$2.95||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$3.32||Avg. volume||6,387,401|
|50-day MA||$4.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.53||Market Cap||31.57M|
Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA) Company Bio
Houston American Energy Corp., an independent energy company, acquires, explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and condensate. Its oil and gas properties are located primarily in the Texas Permian Basin, the onshore Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast region, and in the South American country of Colombia. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned interests in 4 gross wells. Houston American Energy Corp. was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUSA Latest Social Stream
View Full HUSA Social Stream
Latest HUSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Houston American Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUSA as an investment opportunity.
Treasury Metals Provides 2022 Exploration and Development Plans and Additional Gold Assay Results at Goliath and Goldlund
Treasury Metals Inc. (TSX: TML) (OTCQX: TSRMF) ("Treasury" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the completion of the 60,000 metre 2021 drill campaign and the commencement of the 2022 exploration program. In addition, the Company has released gold results from an additional 11,400 metres from 26 holes at the Goliath Gold Deposit ("Goliath") and 3,600 metres from 14 holes at the Goldlund Gold Deposit ("Goldlund") located within the larger 100% owned Goliath Gold Complex (the "Project" or "GGC
Gainers: Indonesia Energy (INDO) +19%. New Concept (GBR) +8%. Houston American Energy (HUSA) +6%. Losers: Huadi International Group Co. (HUDI) -13%. Mechel (MTL) -11%. Largo (LGO) -11%.
Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:HUSA) saw a significant decline in short interest in the month of October. As of October 29th, there was short interest totalling 280,900 shares, a decline of 18.7% from the October 14th total of 345,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 431,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.7 
Bridgeway Capital Management LLC Purchases 40,000 Shares of Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:HUSA)
Bridgeway Capital Management LLC lifted its position in shares of Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:HUSA) by 142.9% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 68,000 shares of the oil and gas exploration companys stock after acquiring an additional 40,000 shares during the quarter. Bridgeway Capital 
Houston American Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:HUSA) Shares Pass Above Two Hundred Day Moving Average of $0.00
Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:HUSA) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $1.98. Houston American Energy shares last traded at $1.95, with a volume of 291,874 shares changing hands. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 
HUSA Price Returns
Continue Researching HUSAWant to see what other sources are saying about Houston American Energy Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch