Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA): Price and Financial Metrics
HUSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.01||52-week high||$4.73|
|Prev. close||$1.98||52-week low||$1.73|
|Day high||$2.07||Avg. volume||141,259|
|50-day MA||$2.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.69||Market Cap||21.92M|
HUSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUSA POWR Grades
- HUSA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 49.89% of US stocks.
- HUSA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HUSA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
HUSA Stock Summary
- HUSA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 295.82 -- higher than 90.16% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HUSA's price/sales ratio is 20.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.34% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.03 for HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP; that's greater than it is for just 7.13% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PPSI, RSI, W, NTIP, and EVOK.
- Visit HUSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.houstonamerican.com.
HUSA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HUSA's price/earnings ratio is 469.88% lower, now standing at -30.7.
- Over the past 243 months, HUSA's price/sales ratio has gone down 26.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUSA.
HUSA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 51.58%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -63.24%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -253.22%.
The table below shows HUSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUSA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.63% of graded US stocks.
- HUSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 128th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TUSK, VTNR, and VNOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUSA.
The table below shows HUSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA) Company Bio
Houston American Energy Corp., an independent energy company, acquires, explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and condensate. Its oil and gas properties are located primarily in the Texas Permian Basin, the onshore Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast region, and in the South American country of Colombia. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned interests in 4 gross wells. Houston American Energy Corp. was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Houston, Texas.
HUSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUSA Latest Social Stream
View Full HUSA Social Stream
Latest HUSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOUSTON AMERICAN ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUSA as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on Monday morning!
Houston, TX, Dec. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE American: HUSA) today announced the acquisition of an additional interest in Hupecol Meta, LLC. Hupecol Meta owns the 639,405 gross acre CPO-11 block in the Llanos Basin in Colombia, comprised of the 69,128 acre Venus Exploration area, operated by Hupecol, and 570,277 acres which was 50% farmed out to Parex Resources by Hupecol. In total, the CPO-11 block covers almost 1000 square miles with multiple identified le
HUSA Price Returns
Continue Researching HUSAWant to see what other sources are saying about Houston American Energy Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Houston American Energy Corp (HUSA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch