HUYA Inc. American depositary shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share (HUYA): Price and Financial Metrics
HUYA Stock Summary
- HUYA's went public 1.89 years ago, making it older than just 3.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HUYA Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HUYA has reported earnings growth of 2,209.44%, putting it ahead of 99.27% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUYA Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TWLO, RAMP, CLDR, MODN, and PANW.
- HUYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HUYA Inc's official web site, go to www.huya.com.
HUYA Stock Price Chart More Charts
HUYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.15||52-week high||$29.25|
|Prev. close||$16.95||52-week low||$11.78|
|Day high||$17.75||Avg. volume||3,413,098|
|50-day MA||$18.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.28||Market Cap||3.74B|
HUYA Inc. American depositary shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share (HUYA) Company Bio
HUYA Inc. operates game live streaming platforms in the People’s Republic of China. Its platforms enable broadcasters and viewers to interact during live streaming. The company also provides advertising and online game-related services. As of December 31, 2017, its live streaming content covered approximately 2,600 games, including mobile, PC, and console games. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Guangzhou, China. HUYA Inc. is a subsidiary of YY Inc.