HUYA Inc. ADR (HUYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUYA POWR Grades
- HUYA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUYA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 30.1428571428571 weeks.
- HUYA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
HUYA Stock Summary
- HUYA Inc's stock had its IPO on May 11, 2018, making it an older stock than just 9.16% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HUYA is currently 2.87, higher than only 9.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HUYA Inc is higher than it is for about just 9% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUYA Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LGND, CODX, EVR, UTHR, and MPWR.
- Visit HUYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huya.com.
HUYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.04||52-week high||$36.33|
|Prev. close||$15.93||52-week low||$14.32|
|Day high||$16.18||Avg. volume||3,352,702|
|50-day MA||$16.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.02||Market Cap||3.78B|
HUYA Inc. ADR (HUYA) Company Bio
HUYA Inc. operates game live streaming platforms in the People’s Republic of China. Its platforms enable broadcasters and viewers to interact during live streaming. The company also provides advertising and online game-related services. As of December 31, 2017, its live streaming content covered approximately 2,600 games, including mobile, PC, and console games. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Guangzhou, China. HUYA Inc. is a subsidiary of YY Inc.
HUYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUYA Latest Social Stream
View Full HUYA Social Stream
Latest HUYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUYA Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUYA as an investment opportunity.
Huya Inc. Joins the Coalition to End Wildlife Trafficking Online, Leveraging Power of Livestreaming for Public Welfare
HUYA Inc. ("Huya" or the "Company") (NYSE: HUYA), a leading Chinese livestreaming platform, has joined the Coalition to End Wildlife Trafficking Online (the "Coalition") for World Environment Day which fell on June 5.
SINGAPORE, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JOYY Inc. (NASDAQ: YY) (“JOYY” or the “Company”, formerly known as YY Inc.), a global video-based social media platform, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter 2021. Starting from January 1, 2021, the Company changed its reporting currency from Renminbi to U.S. dollar since a majority of the Company's revenues and expenses are now denominated in U.S. dollar. The alignment of the reporting currency with the underlying operations will better illustrate the Company’s results of operations for each period. The Company has applied the change of reporting currency retrospectively to its historical results of operations and financial statements. First Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights1 Net revenues increased by 88.1% to...
The tech sector has been under pressure, but these seven index funds offer exposure to a range of tech shares and could become the building blocks of a successful growth portfolio.
Huya (HUYA): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 beats by $0.03; GAAP EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.03.Revenue of $397.6M (+16.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.97M.Q1 average mobile MAUs of Huya Live reached 75.5 million, compared with 74.7 million in last year.Total number of paying users of Huya Live reached 5.9 million,...
HUYA, Inc. (HUYA) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call May 18, 2021, 07:00 AM ET Company Participants Dana Cheng - Investor Relations Rongjie Dong - Chief Executive Officer Catherine Liu - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Lei Zhang - Bank of America Merrill Lynch Vincent Yu - Needham &...
HUYA Price Returns