HUYA Inc. ADR (HUYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUYA POWR Grades
- HUYA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUYA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 30.1428571428571 weeks.
- HUYA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
HUYA Stock Summary
- HUYA Inc's stock had its IPO on May 11, 2018, making it an older stock than just 9.16% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HUYA is currently 2.87, higher than only 9.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HUYA Inc is higher than it is for about just 9% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUYA Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LGND, CODX, EVR, UTHR, and MPWR.
- Visit HUYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huya.com.
HUYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.69||52-week high||$36.33|
|Prev. close||$8.75||52-week low||$8.43|
|Day high||$8.78||Avg. volume||3,322,656|
|50-day MA||$11.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.13||Market Cap||2.06B|
HUYA Inc. ADR (HUYA) Company Bio
HUYA Inc. operates game live streaming platforms in the People’s Republic of China. Its platforms enable broadcasters and viewers to interact during live streaming. The company also provides advertising and online game-related services. As of December 31, 2017, its live streaming content covered approximately 2,600 games, including mobile, PC, and console games. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Guangzhou, China. HUYA Inc. is a subsidiary of YY Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUYA Latest Social Stream
View Full HUYA Social Stream
Latest HUYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUYA Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUYA as an investment opportunity.
Just when it looks like China's regulators are done imposing new restrictions, they tack on one more.
Good morning, trader!
Mobile game publisher Tilting Point has partnered with Huya to take SpongeBob: Krusty Cook-Off to mainland China.
Gainers Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRDF) rose 17.3% to $8.27 in pre-market trading after the company announced new data from its Phase 1b/2 trial in KRAS-mutated metastatic colorectal cancer showing "robust objective response rate and progression free survival." TSR, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSRI) rose 15.7% to $12.82 in pre-market trading. The company, last month, said it swung to a quarterly loss. Gold Royalty Corp. (NYSE: GROY) rose 15.1% to $4.74 in pre-market trading. Gold Royalty, Abitibi Royalt
Regulatory snapshots, including drug submissions and approvals, clinical trial approvals and other regulatory decisions and designations in Asia-Pacific: Advaccine, Beigene, Biontech, Coherus, Cstone, Eli Lilly, Entos, Eqrx, Gloria, Harbour, Huya, Innocare, Inovio, Junshi, Ligand, Moderna, Neuren, Pfizer, Suzhou Genhouse.
HUYA Price Returns