Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (HWBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HWBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.63 for Hawthorn Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HWBK is more volatile than only 15.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HWBK comes in at 32.5% -- higher than that of 94.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HWBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASRV, FCCO, PBHC, GCBC, and TRST.
- Visit HWBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hawthornbancshares.com.
HWBK Valuation Summary
- HWBK's price/earnings ratio is 7.2; this is 34.55% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HWBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HWBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWBK.
HWBK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.4%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 112.09%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 26.62%.
The table below shows HWBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HWBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.56||52-week high||$27.46|
|Prev. close||$24.86||52-week low||$21.76|
|Day high||$25.99||Avg. volume||6,530|
|50-day MA||$26.03||Dividend yield||2.77%|
|200-day MA||$25.13||Market Cap||166.25M|
Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (HWBK) Company Bio
Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Hawthorn Bank that provides various banking services in Missouri. It offers checking and savings accounts, and certificates of deposit; and a range of lending services, including commercial and industrial, single payment personal, installment, and commercial and residential real estate loans. The company also provides trust, Internet banking, and brokerage services; safety deposit boxes; and debit cards. It operates 23 banking offices. The company was founded in 1865 and is headquartered in Jefferson City, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
HWBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWBK Latest Social Stream
View Full HWBK Social Stream
Latest HWBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hawthorn Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWBK as an investment opportunity.
Hawthorn Bancshares' (NASDAQ:HWBK) investors will be pleased with their decent 79% return over the last five years
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
2021 Highlights Net income of $22.5 million, or $3.40 per diluted share Net interest margin, fully taxable equivalent ("FTE") of 3.62% Return on average assets and equity of 1.30% and 16.46%, respectively Loans, excluding Small Business Paycheck Protection Program ("PPP") loans, increased $70.1 million, or 5.7%, compared to the prior year Deposits increased $133.2 million, or 9.6%, compared to the prior year Fourth Quarter Highlights Net income of $6.0 million, or $0.90 per diluted share Net interest margin, fully taxable equivalent ("FTE") of 3.67% Return on average assets and equity of 1.35% and 16.70%, respectively JEFFERSON CITY, Mo., Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HWBK ) , (the "Company" or "HWBK") reported net income of $22.5 million, or $3.40...
No summary available.
Hawthorn Bancshares (HWBK) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.34%Payable April 1; for shareholders of record March 15; ex-div March…
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo., Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HWBK) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share, payable April 1, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2022. The dividend payment is consistent with the previous quarterly rate. About Hawthorn Bancshares Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc., a financial-bank holding company headquartered in Jefferson City, Missouri, is the parent c
HWBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HWBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hawthorn Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hawthorn Bancshares Inc (HWBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hawthorn Bancshares Inc (HWBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hawthorn Bancshares Inc (HWBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch