Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (HWBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HWBK POWR Grades
- HWBK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HWBK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HWBK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
HWBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.48 for Hawthorn Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HWBK is more volatile than merely 7.54% of stocks we're observing.
- Hawthorn Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 31.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HWBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUNC, GFED, MGYR, PNBK, and CFBK.
- HWBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hawthorn Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.hawthornbancshares.com.
HWBK Valuation Summary
- HWBK's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HWBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HWBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWBK.
HWBK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.41%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 30.63%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 26.62%.
The table below shows HWBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HWBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.75||52-week high||$26.06|
|Prev. close||$22.82||52-week low||$15.15|
|Day high||$22.83||Avg. volume||21,571|
|50-day MA||$22.94||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$21.65||Market Cap||150.54M|
Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (HWBK) Company Bio
Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Hawthorn Bank that provides various banking services in Missouri. It offers checking and savings accounts, and certificates of deposit; and a range of lending services, including commercial and industrial, single payment personal, installment, and commercial and residential real estate loans. The company also provides trust, Internet banking, and brokerage services; safety deposit boxes; and debit cards. It operates 23 banking offices. The company was founded in 1865 and is headquartered in Jefferson City, Missouri.
HWBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWBK Latest Social Stream
View Full HWBK Social Stream
Latest HWBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hawthorn Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWBK as an investment opportunity.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. of Jefferson City, MO (NASDAQ: HWBK) announced that at the Company’s June 8, 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, Frank E. Burkhead and Gus S. Wetzel, III were re-elected as Class II directors to serve three-year terms expiring 2024. Mr. Burkhead has served as director of Hawthorn Bancshares since 2014 and is currently co-owner of Burkhead & Associates, LLC and owner of Burkhead Wealth Mana
While Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HWBK ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
David Turner became the CEO of Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:HWBK) in 2011, and we think it's a good time to look...
Third Quarter 2020 Results * Net income of $5.0 million, or $0.77 per diluted share * Net interest margin, fully taxable equivalent ("FTE") of 3.50% * Return on average assets and equity of 1.18% and 15.99%, respectively * Loan and deposit volumes were relatively “flat” for the quarterJEFFERSON CITY, Mo., Oct. 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hawthorn Bancshares Inc. (NASDAQ: HWBK), (the “Company” or “HWBK”) reported net income of $5.0 million for the third quarter, an increase of $1.7 million compared to the linked second quarter (“linked quarter”) and an increase of $1.1 million from the prior year quarter. Earnings per diluted share (“EPS”) was $0.77 for the third quarter 2020 compared to $0.51 and $0.59 for the linked quarter and prior year quarter, respectively. Net income and EP...
Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:HWBK) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. Investors can purchase...
HWBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HWBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hawthorn Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hawthorn Bancshares Inc (HWBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hawthorn Bancshares Inc (HWBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hawthorn Bancshares Inc (HWBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch