Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (HWBK): Price and Financial Metrics
HWBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.60||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$18.48||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$18.79||Avg. volume||10,424|
|50-day MA||$20.83||Dividend yield||3.76%|
|200-day MA||$22.69||Market Cap||125.90M|
HWBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWBK POWR Grades
- HWBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HWBK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 84 days.
- HWBK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.33% of US stocks).
HWBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.06 for HAWTHORN BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 95.99% of US stocks.
- The volatility of HAWTHORN BANCSHARES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 14.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- HAWTHORN BANCSHARES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HWBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CARV, FCCO, GCBC, AUBN, and CPF.
- Visit HWBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hawthornbancshares.com.
HWBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HWBK's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- HWBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWBK.
HWBK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 10.95%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.51%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 71.98%.
The table below shows HWBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (HWBK) Company Bio
Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Hawthorn Bank that provides various banking services in Missouri. It offers checking and savings accounts, and certificates of deposit; and a range of lending services, including commercial and industrial, single payment personal, installment, and commercial and residential real estate loans. The company also provides trust, Internet banking, and brokerage services; safety deposit boxes; and debit cards. It operates 23 banking offices. The company was founded in 1865 and is headquartered in Jefferson City, Missouri.
HWBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWBK Latest Social Stream
View Full HWBK Social Stream
Latest HWBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAWTHORN BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWBK as an investment opportunity.
Hawthorn Bancshares (NASDAQ:HWBK) Is Due To Pay A Dividend Of $0.17
The board of Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HWBK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.17 per share on...
New CEO and New President Announced for Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. and Hawthorn Bank
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HWBK) and its subsidiary Hawthorn Bank announced today that Brent Giles will be named CEO of both entities effective May 1, 2023. Also for both entities, Gregg Bexten, currently Regional President of the bank’s Central Region, will assume the role of President, while current Chairman, President and CEO David Turner will remain on as Executive Chairman. “It is my pleasure to welcome Brent Giles to the Hawth
Hawthorn Bancshares Announces Cash Dividend and Stock Dividend
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo., April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HWBK) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per common share, payable July 1, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 15, 2023. The board also approved a special stock dividend of 4% per common share payable July 1, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 15, 2023. About Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. Hawthorn Banc
Hawthorn Bancshares Reports Results for the First Quarter 2023
First Quarter 2023 Highlights Net income of $3.3 million, or $0.48 per diluted shareNet interest margin, fully taxable equivalent ("FTE") of 3.16%Return on average assets and equity of 0.70% and 10.14%, respectivelyLoans increased $20.8 million, or 1.4%, compared to the linked fourth quarter 2022 (“linked quarter”) Deposits decreased $24.1 million, or 1.5%, compared to the linked quarter JEFFERSON CITY, Mo., April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: HWBK), (the “Compa
Hawthorn Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:HWBK) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Hawthorn...
HWBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HWBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hawthorn Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hawthorn Bancshares Inc (HWBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hawthorn Bancshares Inc (HWBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hawthorn Bancshares Inc (HWBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...