Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC): Price and Financial Metrics
HWCC Stock Summary
- Houston Wire & Cable CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.27% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.94, Houston Wire & Cable CO P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 12.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, Houston Wire & Cable CO has a higher such ratio than only 6.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HWCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VPG, TLYS, MOV, RCKY, and NGVC.
- Visit HWCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.houwire.com.
HWCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HWCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.92||52-week high||$6.59|
|Prev. close||$3.97||52-week low||$3.55|
|Day high||$4.08||Avg. volume||37,051|
|50-day MA||$4.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.98||Market Cap||64.28M|
Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC) Company Bio
Houston Wire & Cable Company sells electrical and mechanical wire and cable, hardware, and related services in the United States. It offers wire and cable products, including continuous and interlocked armor cables; control and power cables; electronic wires and cables; flexible and portable cords; instrumentation and thermocouple cables; lead and high temperature cables; medium voltage cables; and premise and category wires and cables, primary and secondary aluminum distribution cables, and steel wire ropes and wire rope slings, as well as synthetic fiber rope slings, chains, shackles, and other related hardware. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Houston, Texas.