Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HWCC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HWCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.61% of US stocks.
- HWCC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 36 days.
- HWCC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
HWCC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, Houston Wire & Cable CO has a higher such ratio than merely 4.73% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.82%, Houston Wire & Cable CO's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.17% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HWCC comes in at 71.19% -- higher than that of 97.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Houston Wire & Cable CO, a group of peers worth examining would be SCSC, CULP, KELYA, DJCO, and PFIN.
- HWCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Houston Wire & Cable CO's official web site, go to www.houwire.com.
HWCC Valuation Summary
- HWCC's price/earnings ratio is -6.9; this is 122.7% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 182 months, HWCC's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWCC.
HWCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.30||52-week high||$5.68|
|Prev. close||$5.29||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$5.30||Avg. volume||187,095|
|50-day MA||$5.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.71||Market Cap||89.48M|
Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC) Company Bio
Houston Wire & Cable Company sells electrical and mechanical wire and cable, hardware, and related services in the United States. It offers wire and cable products, including continuous and interlocked armor cables; control and power cables; electronic wires and cables; flexible and portable cords; instrumentation and thermocouple cables; lead and high temperature cables; medium voltage cables; and premise and category wires and cables, primary and secondary aluminum distribution cables, and steel wire ropes and wire rope slings, as well as synthetic fiber rope slings, chains, shackles, and other related hardware. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HWCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWCC Latest Social Stream
View Full HWCC Social Stream
Latest HWCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Houston Wire & Cable CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWCC as an investment opportunity.
Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC) gains 0.3790% for June 11 Equities.com
HOUSTON and WEST CHESTER, Pa., June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Houston Wire & Cable Company (NASDAQ: HWCC) (HWCC) and Omni Cable, LLC (OmniCable) today announced that the acquisition of HWCC by OmniCable has been completed, following approval of the transaction by HWCC stockholders at a special meeting earlier today.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CADE, INSW, PEBO, PMBC, HWCC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of XEC, COG, STAY, HGV, HWCC, LEAF, MFNC, NCBS, PEBO, PFBI, and PPD
Cimarex Energy Co. (NASDAQ: XEC) – Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NASDAQ: COG)
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds HWCC, NTWN, TLND, and FI Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] Houston Wire & Cable Company (NASDAQ: HWCC) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Houston Wire & Cable Company (NASDAQ: HWCC) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by Omni Cable, LLC (“OmniCable”). Under the terms of the merger agreement, HWCC shareholders will receive $5.30 in cash for each share of HWCC common stock that they h...
HWCC Price Returns
Continue Researching HWCCWant to see what other sources are saying about Houston Wire & Cable CO's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Houston Wire & Cable CO (HWCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Houston Wire & Cable CO (HWCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Houston Wire & Cable CO (HWCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch