Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC): Price and Financial Metrics
HWCC Stock Summary
- HWCC's current price/earnings ratio is 51.12, which is higher than 85.24% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HWCC is currently 45.86, higher than 92.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.12, Houston Wire & Cable CO has a higher such ratio than merely 5.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Houston Wire & Cable CO, a group of peers worth examining would be VIRC, ARC, JBT, PAHC, and LE.
- Visit HWCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.houwire.com.
HWCC Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
HWCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.57||52-week high||$5.26|
|Prev. close||$2.56||52-week low||$1.67|
|Day high||$2.58||Avg. volume||47,696|
|50-day MA||$2.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.31||Market Cap||42.62M|
Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC) Company Bio
Houston Wire & Cable Company sells electrical and mechanical wire and cable, hardware, and related services in the United States. It offers wire and cable products, including continuous and interlocked armor cables; control and power cables; electronic wires and cables; flexible and portable cords; instrumentation and thermocouple cables; lead and high temperature cables; medium voltage cables; and premise and category wires and cables, primary and secondary aluminum distribution cables, and steel wire ropes and wire rope slings, as well as synthetic fiber rope slings, chains, shackles, and other related hardware. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Houston, Texas.