Hexindai Inc. - ADR (HX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 28 weeks.
- HX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.05% of US stocks).
HX Stock Summary
- HX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.57 -- higher than only 3.11% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Xiaobai Maimai Inc is reporting a growth rate of -418.93%; that's higher than merely 5.14% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HX's revenue has grown -92.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xiaobai Maimai Inc are CHNR, NTZ, EVK, DNOW, and TATT.
- Visit HX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hexindai.com.
HX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HX's price/earnings ratio is 122.73% lower, now standing at -2.5.
- HX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 172.4 over the prior 46 months.
- Over the past 46 months, HX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 204.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HX.
HX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.69||52-week high||$3.40|
|Prev. close||$1.69||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$1.69||Avg. volume||200,869|
|50-day MA||$1.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.89||Market Cap||27.52M|
Hexindai Inc. - ADR (HX) Company Bio
Hexindai Inc. operates an online consumer lending marketplace connecting borrowers and investors in the People's Republic of China. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Beijing, China
Most Popular Stories View All
HX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HX Latest Social Stream
View Full HX Social Stream
Latest HX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xiaobai Maimai Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HX as an investment opportunity.
Xiaobai Maimai Inc. (NASDAQ: HX), formerly known as Hexindai Inc. ("Xiaobai Maimai", the "Company", or "we"), a social e-commerce platform in China, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on July 28, 2021. The annual report on Form 20-F, which contains its audited financial statements, can be accessed on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov as well as via the Company's inves
Xiaobai Maimai Inc. (NASDAQ: HX), formerly known as Hexindai Inc. ("Xiaobai Maimai", the "Company", or "we"), a social e-commerce platform in China, today announced the appointment of Ms. Vivian Liu to its Board of Directors immediately, and that Ms. Luping Wei, Vice President of Operations and Director of the Company, has resigned for personal reasons effective July 14th, 2021. Ms. Wei's resignation did not result from any disagreement with the Company.
Xiaobai Miamai Contributed to the Drafting of "Social e-Commerce Enterprise Operational Service Standards", Officially Launched by CATIS in February 2021
The "Social e-Commerce Enterprise Operational Service Standards" (the "Standards") was officially released by the Social e-Commerce Branch of China Association of Trade in Services (CATIS) in February 2021. Xiaobai Maimai Inc. (NASDAQ: HX), formerly known as Hexindai Inc. ("Xiaobai Maimai" or the "Company"), a social e-commerce platform in China, was one of the ten leading organizations that participated in the drafting of the Standards. The Standards defines the principle and business structure of social e-commerce services in China and outlines the fundamental requirements across the whole process of social e-commerce, from pre-transaction to after-sales customer services. Xiaobai Maimai's executives contributed their industry insights and efforts to formulate the Standards which aims...
Xiaobai Maimai Joins Leading Industry Associations to Formulate "Social e-Commerce Enterprise Operational Service Standards"
Xiaobai Maimai Inc. (NASDAQ: HX), formerly known as Hexindai Inc. ("Xiaobai Maimai", the "Company", or "we"), a social e-commerce platform in China, today announced that it participated in the 2020 China Social e-Commerce Conference held in Beijing. Organized by the Social e-Commerce Branch of China Association of Trade in Services (CATIS), representatives from top social e-commerce platforms, live streaming e-commerce enterprises, suppliers, industry experts and government agencies attended the conference and discussed the value, compliance, best practice, and innovations of social e-commerce.
HX Price Returns