Hexindai Inc. - ADR (HX): Price and Financial Metrics
HX Stock Summary
- HX's current price/earnings ratio is 5.82, which is higher than just 5.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hexindai Inc comes in at 167.58%, a number that bests 96.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Hexindai Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AINC, FNKO, DLHC, HCKT, and VCTR.
- HX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hexindai Inc's official web site, go to www.hexindai.com.
HX Stock Price Chart More Charts
HX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$4.10|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.59||Avg. volume||67,835|
|50-day MA||$0.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.74||Market Cap||30.43M|
Hexindai Inc. - ADR (HX) Company Bio
Hexindai Inc. operates an online consumer lending marketplace connecting borrowers and investors in the People's Republic of China. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Beijing, China