Hexindai Inc. - ADR (HX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HX POWR Grades
- HX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HX is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 28 days.
- HX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.9% of US stocks).
HX Stock Summary
- HX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.75 -- higher than only 3.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- As for revenue growth, note that HX's revenue has grown -92.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.1% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HX is more volatile than 99.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xiaobai Maimai Inc are DJCO, CHNR, CVR, BVH, and HOFT.
- HX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xiaobai Maimai Inc's official web site, go to www.hexindai.com.
HX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HX's price/earnings ratio is 122.73% lower, now standing at -2.5.
- HX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 172.4 over the prior 46 months.
- Over the past 46 months, HX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 204.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HX.
HX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.24||52-week high||$22.39|
|Prev. close||$2.34||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||920,478|
|50-day MA||$4.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.29||Market Cap||36.48M|
Hexindai Inc. - ADR (HX) Company Bio
Hexindai Inc. operates an online consumer lending marketplace connecting borrowers and investors in the People's Republic of China. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Beijing, China
Most Popular Stories View All
HX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HX Latest Social Stream
View Full HX Social Stream
Latest HX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xiaobai Maimai Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HX as an investment opportunity.
Akso Health Group ("Akso Health", the "Company" or "We") (NASDAQ: AHG), formerly known as Xiaobai Maimai Inc., today announced that the Company will update its name and ticker symbol on the Nasdaq Stock Market, effective at the start of trading on December 16, 2021 (the "Effective Date").
Akso Health Group (NASDAQ: AHG) ("Akso Health", the "Company" or "we"), formerly known as Xiaobai Maimai Inc., a social e-commerce platform in China, today announced its unaudited condensed consolidated financial results for the six months ended September 30, 2021.
Xiaobai Maimai Inc. (NASDAQ: HX) ("Xiaobai Maimai" or the "Company"), today announced that it held the 2021 annual general meeting of shareholders (the "AGM") at the Meeting Room, Futian Shangri-La, 4088 Yi Tian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518408, People's Republic of China, at 10:00 a.m. (Beijing Time) on December 3, 2021. At the AGM, holders of 71,057,650 ordinary shares (including ordinary shares represented by the Company's American Depositary Shares), out of the 71,478,550 ordinary shar
Xiaobai Maimai Inc. (NASDAQ: HX) ("Xiaobai Maimai," the "Company," or "we"), today announced the appointment of Dr. Yingxian Liu as the medical consultant to the Company. Dr. Liu will work closely with management to develop the Company's cancer therapy and radiation oncology business by the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, We Health Limited.
I hope you're ready for another busy day of trading because we're starting it with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
HX Price Returns