Hexcel Corporation (HXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HXL POWR Grades
- HXL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.05% of US stocks.
- HXL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HXL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
HXL Stock Summary
- HXL's went public 34.42 years ago, making it older than 90.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- HXL's current price/earnings ratio is 312.37, which is higher than 98.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, HXL has reported earnings growth of 382.4%, putting it ahead of 94.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hexcel Corp are AQST, PRTK, STAA, ITGR, and HRMY.
- HXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hexcel Corp's official web site, go to www.hexcel.com.
HXL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HXL's EV/EBIT ratio is 555.84% lower, now standing at -99.6.
- HXL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 114.3 over the prior 243 months.
- HXL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 177.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HXL.
HXL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.82%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.7%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 22.97%.
The table below shows HXL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HXL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HXL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.92% of graded US stocks.
- HXL's asset turnover comes in at 0.435 -- ranking 63rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- APD, ALB, and MTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HXL.
The table below shows HXL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.32||52-week high||$65.23|
|Prev. close||$62.66||52-week low||$46.77|
|Day high||$65.23||Avg. volume||665,961|
|50-day MA||$55.78||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$55.38||Market Cap||5.41B|
Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Company Bio
Hexcel Corporation develops, manufactures and markets lightweight, high-performance structural materials, including carbon fibers, reinforcements, prepregs, honeycomb, matrix systems, adhesives and composite structures, used in commercial aerospace, space and defense and industrial applications such as wind turbine blades. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
HXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HXL Latest Social Stream
View Full HXL Social Stream
Latest HXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hexcel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HXL as an investment opportunity.
Kratos Defense's (KTOS) fourth-quarter 2021 adjusted earnings of 11 cents per share improve 37.5% from 8 cents reported in the prior-year quarter.
The commercial aviation industry is in recovery mode, and it's time to start looking at ways to play it.
When stock displays are awash in a sea of red, it can be easy to feel helpless and throw in the towel. Here's a breakdown of each business, and reasons that all three value stocks could be worth buying now. Scott Levine (Royal Gold): With the S&P 500 down more than 8% so far in 2022, now's a great time to start combing through the discount rack for quality stocks -- those that can fortify a portfolio for the long term.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that Ken Fisher is dumping. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Ken Fisher Is Selling These 5 Stocks. There has been a lot of speculation around the rising geo-political tensions in Ukraine and the impact that a Russian invasion […]
Triumph Group's (TGI) third-quarter fiscal 2022 earnings surpass the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 5%. However, top line is down 25.1% year over year.
HXL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|