Hexcel Corporation (HXL): Price and Financial Metrics
HXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.36||52-week high||$79.08|
|Prev. close||$70.28||52-week low||$55.59|
|Day high||$71.40||Avg. volume||569,351|
|50-day MA||$65.97||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$69.72||Market Cap||6.00B|
HXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HXL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HXL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HXL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HXL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
HXL Stock Summary
- HXL's went public 36.11 years ago, making it older than 90.99% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HEXCEL CORP is higher than 85.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HXL is more volatile than only 8.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HEXCEL CORP are ITGR, HRMY, LOGI, AVNW, and NVVE.
- HXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEXCEL CORP's official web site, go to www.hexcel.com.
HXL Valuation Summary
- HXL's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 73.68% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HXL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HXL.
HXL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -70.49%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.18%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -37.8%.
The table below shows HXL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HXL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HXL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.92% of graded US stocks.
- HXL's asset turnover comes in at 0.435 -- ranking 63rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- APD, ALB, and MTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HXL.
The table below shows HXL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Company Bio
Hexcel Corporation develops, manufactures and markets lightweight, high-performance structural materials, including carbon fibers, reinforcements, prepregs, honeycomb, matrix systems, adhesives and composite structures, used in commercial aerospace, space and defense and industrial applications such as wind turbine blades. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
HXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HXL Latest Social Stream
View Full HXL Social Stream
Latest HXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEXCEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HXL as an investment opportunity.
Airplane manufacturers are set to ramp production aggressively, and investors should keep a close eye on their suppliers.
Hexcel Corporation ( NYSE:HXL ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10...
Kratos Defense's (KTOS) third-quarter 2023 adjusted earnings beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 50%.
Cyclical downturns are hitting multiple industries, but in some cases they are creating buying opportunities.
Spirit AeroSystems' (SPR) third-quarter 2023 adjusted loss is narrower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate. Revenues increase by 13% on a year-over-year basis.
HXL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|