Hexcel Corporation (HXL): Price and Financial Metrics
HXL Stock Summary
- HXL's went public 32.33 years ago, making it older than 90.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hexcel Corp is higher than it is for about 81.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HXL is more volatile than merely 9.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hexcel Corp are ENTG, PII, MKSI, BRKR, and SCL.
- HXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hexcel Corp's official web site, go to www.hexcel.com.
HXL Stock Price Chart More Charts
HXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.98||52-week high||$87.00|
|Prev. close||$70.38||52-week low||$65.61|
|Day high||$69.45||Avg. volume||1,020,645|
|50-day MA||$74.49||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$77.69||Market Cap||5.75B|
Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Company Bio
Hexcel Corporation develops, manufactures and markets lightweight, high-performance structural materials, including carbon fibers, reinforcements, prepregs, honeycomb, matrix systems, adhesives and composite structures, used in commercial aerospace, space and defense and industrial applications such as wind turbine blades. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
HXL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hexcel Corp. To summarize, we found that Hexcel Corp ranked in the 61st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hexcel Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.83 years, is 0.27% -- higher than 71.33% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 67.74% of its sector Industrials.
- HXL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.43% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|