Hexcel Corporation (HXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HXL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HXL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.17% of US stocks.
- HXL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- HXL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.62% of US stocks).
HXL Stock Summary
- HXL's went public 33.52 years ago, making it older than 90.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.37%, Hexcel Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.06% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HXL's revenue has grown -44.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.96% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HXL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRDM, PKOH, LGF.B, INSW, and VSEC.
- HXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hexcel Corp's official web site, go to www.hexcel.com.
HXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.34||52-week high||$64.84|
|Prev. close||$54.93||52-week low||$24.54|
|Day high||$54.57||Avg. volume||837,068|
|50-day MA||$57.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.88||Market Cap||4.47B|
Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Company Bio
Hexcel Corporation develops, manufactures and markets lightweight, high-performance structural materials, including carbon fibers, reinforcements, prepregs, honeycomb, matrix systems, adhesives and composite structures, used in commercial aerospace, space and defense and industrial applications such as wind turbine blades. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
HXL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hexcel Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hexcel Corp ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 85.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hexcel Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Hexcel Corp over the past 5 years is 0.5%; that's better than 87.65% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Hexcel Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 55 -- greater than 95.15% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Hexcel Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.62. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.4% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HXL Latest Social Stream
View Full HXL Social Stream
Latest HXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hexcel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HXL as an investment opportunity.
Major defense stock indices ended in the green in the trailing five trading sessions
Aerospace sector Q1 earnings are expected to remain flat year over year while revenues are projected to be down 5.6%.
Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call April 20, 2021, 10:00 am ET Company Participants Patrick Winterlich - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer Nick Stanage - Chief Executive Officer, President, Director Conference Call Participants Robert Stallard - Vertical Research Ken Herbert - Canaccord Robert Spingarn - Credit...
Lastly, this call is being recorded by Hexcel Corporation and is copyrighted material. With me today are, Nick Stanage, our Chairman, CEO and President; and Kurt Goddard, our Vice President of Investor Relations.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2021 / Hexcel Corp. (NYSE:HXL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 20, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
HXL Price Returns