Hexcel Corporation (HXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HXL POWR Grades
- HXL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HXL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 157 days.
- HXL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
HXL Stock Summary
- HXL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 225.07 -- higher than 88.38% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Hexcel Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.55% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hexcel Corp comes in at -28.84%, a number that bests merely 6.89% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hexcel Corp are VRNT, VIAV, ZNGA, CDE, and NXGN.
- Visit HXL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hexcel.com.
HXL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HXL's EV/EBIT ratio is 555.84% lower, now standing at -99.6.
- HXL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 114.3 over the prior 243 months.
- HXL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 177.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HXL.
HXL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -31.62%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1260.74%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -108.92%.
The table below shows HXL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HXL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HXL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.92% of graded US stocks.
- HXL's asset turnover comes in at 0.435 -- ranking 63rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- APD, ALB, and MTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HXL.
The table below shows HXL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.16||52-week high||$64.99|
|Prev. close||$57.05||52-week low||$42.91|
|Day high||$57.14||Avg. volume||571,609|
|50-day MA||$54.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.22||Market Cap||4.71B|
Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Company Bio
Hexcel Corporation develops, manufactures and markets lightweight, high-performance structural materials, including carbon fibers, reinforcements, prepregs, honeycomb, matrix systems, adhesives and composite structures, used in commercial aerospace, space and defense and industrial applications such as wind turbine blades. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
HXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HXL Latest Social Stream
View Full HXL Social Stream
Latest HXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hexcel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HXL as an investment opportunity.
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 867 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of September 30th. In this […]
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Hexcel Corporation ( NYSE:HXL ) by projecting...
Truist analyst Michael Ciarmoli upgrades ratings and price targets for select Aerospace and Defense names. The analyst upgraded Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPR) to Buy from Hold and raised the price target to (an upside of 57%), from $39. The analyst states that the stock remains 57% below its 2018 all-time high and offers the most favorable risk/reward profile among his upgrades. Ciarmoli adds that Spirit AeroSystems has outsized exposure to the 737MAX and should be among the bigge
STAMFORD, Conn., January 04, 2022--Hexcel Corporation (NYSE: HXL) announced today that it will report financial results for its fourth quarter of 2021 on Wednesday, January 26 after the market close.
The pandemic is hurting the aerospace sector, but it won't be here forever -- and stocks in the sector look like a good value.
HXL Price Returns