Hydrofarm Holdings Group Inc. (HYFM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HYFM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HYFM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.67% of US stocks.
- HYFM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- HYFM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.97% of US stocks).
HYFM Stock Summary
- HYFM's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of 7,739.8%; that's higher than 99.67% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC comes in at -28.14%, a number that bests just 7.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HYFM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSFE, MARA, SWI, TDOC, and MLP.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HYFM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001695295.
HYFM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HYFM's price/sales ratio is 81.82% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- HYFM's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.8 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HYFM.
HYFM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HYFM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.1% of graded US stocks.
- HYFM's asset turnover comes in at 1.483 -- ranking 51st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HYFM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HYFM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HYFM, see our HYFM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$69.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
HYFM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HYFM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.69||52-week high||$17.45|
|Prev. close||$1.72||52-week low||$1.18|
|Day high||$1.74||Avg. volume||657,922|
|50-day MA||$1.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.69||Market Cap||76.49M|
Hydrofarm Holdings Group Inc. (HYFM) Company Bio
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. manufactures and distributes controlled environment agriculture equipment and supplies in the United States and Canada. The company offers lighting equipment, such as lighting systems/kits, grow light reflectors, grow light ballasts, LED lighting, fluorescent lighting, high-intensity discharge light systems, grow light reflectors, and lighting accessories; and equipment, including hydro components, meters and solutions, pumps and irrigation systems, water filtration systems, pots and containers, and tents and tarps. It also provides atmospheric control equipment comprising controllers, monitors and timers, ventilation/air conditioning equipment, air purification equipment, and CO2 equipment; premium soils; soil alternatives, such as rock wool, coconut coir, or clay pebbles; nutrients comprising fertilizers and additives; food storage products; and consumable supplies, including grow light bulbs, pruners, irrigation components, safety supplies, netting, containers, and trays. The company offers its products under the PHOTOBIO, Phantom, Quantum, Digilux, Jump Start, Active Aqua, Active Air, Autopilot, Xtrasun, Active Eye, Agrobrite, GROW!T, Phat, and oxyClone brands. Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Petaluma, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HYFM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HYFM Latest Social Stream
View Full HYFM Social Stream
Latest HYFM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HYFM as an investment opportunity.
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HYFM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HYFM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 9, 2023 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Hydrofarm Holdings Group’s Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants have been placed in a listen only mode and the […]
Q4 2022 Hydrofarm Holdings Group Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Hydrofarm Holdings Group Inc Earnings Call
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (HYFM) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (HYFM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.17% and 27.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Hydrofarm Holdings Group Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
SHOEMAKERSVILLE, Pa., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (“Hydrofarm” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: HYFM), a leading independent manufacturer and distributor of branded hydroponics equipment and supplies for controlled environment agriculture (“CEA”), today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. Fourth Quarter 2022 Highlights vs. Prior Year Period: Net sales decreased to $61.5 million compared to $110.4 million.Gross
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results on March 9, 2023
SHOEMAKERSVILLE, Pa., Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (“Hydrofarm” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: HYFM), a leading independent manufacturer and distributor of branded hydroponics equipment and supplies for controlled environment agriculture (“CEA”), today announced that it will host a conference call to review fourth quarter and full year 2022 results on Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 4:30 PM ET. A press release containing fourth quarter and full year 2022 results will b
HYFM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...