Hydrofarm Holdings Group Inc. (HYFM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HYFM POWR Grades
- HYFM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 37.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HYFM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HYFM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.52% of US stocks).
HYFM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 192.19%, HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.74% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of 21,656.28%; that's higher than 99.89% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HYFM is more volatile than 98.09% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC are GTE, SWI, AMR, STRS, and CIVI.
- To check out HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001695295.
HYFM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HYFM's price/sales ratio is 66.67% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- HYFM's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.6 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HYFM.
HYFM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HYFM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.1% of graded US stocks.
- HYFM's asset turnover comes in at 1.483 -- ranking 51st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HYFM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HYFM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HYFM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.62||52-week high||$37.04|
|Prev. close||$2.68||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$2.70||Avg. volume||767,784|
|50-day MA||$2.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.96||Market Cap||118.35M|
Hydrofarm Holdings Group Inc. (HYFM) Company Bio
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. manufactures and distributes controlled environment agriculture equipment and supplies in the United States and Canada. The company offers lighting equipment, such as lighting systems/kits, grow light reflectors, grow light ballasts, LED lighting, fluorescent lighting, high-intensity discharge light systems, grow light reflectors, and lighting accessories; and equipment, including hydro components, meters and solutions, pumps and irrigation systems, water filtration systems, pots and containers, and tents and tarps. It also provides atmospheric control equipment comprising controllers, monitors and timers, ventilation/air conditioning equipment, air purification equipment, and CO2 equipment; premium soils; soil alternatives, such as rock wool, coconut coir, or clay pebbles; nutrients comprising fertilizers and additives; food storage products; and consumable supplies, including grow light bulbs, pruners, irrigation components, safety supplies, netting, containers, and trays. The company offers its products under the PHOTOBIO, Phantom, Quantum, Digilux, Jump Start, Active Aqua, Active Air, Autopilot, Xtrasun, Active Eye, Agrobrite, GROW!T, Phat, and oxyClone brands. Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Petaluma, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HYFM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HYFM Latest Social Stream
View Full HYFM Social Stream
Latest HYFM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HYFM as an investment opportunity.
Hydrofarm Holdings Group ( NASDAQ:HYFM ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$74.2m (down 40...
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (HYFM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25% and 12.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Company Reiterates Full Year 2022 OutlookSHOEMAKERSVILLE, Pa., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (“Hydrofarm” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: HYFM), a leading independent manufacturer and distributor of branded hydroponics equipment and supplies for controlled environment agriculture (“CEA”), today announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights vs. Prior Year Period: Net sales decreased to $74.2 million compared
Here are the best vertical farming stocks to buy following a deep correction that has decoupled stock values from fundamental demand.
Welcome back and get ready for another week of trading as we break down the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday morning!
HYFM Price Returns