Hydrofarm Holdings Group Inc. (HYFM): Price and Financial Metrics
HYFM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.22||52-week high||$3.25|
|Prev. close||$1.24||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$1.31||Avg. volume||492,130|
|50-day MA||$1.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.38||Market Cap||55.57M|
HYFM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HYFM POWR Grades
- HYFM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.93% of US stocks.
- HYFM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HYFM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.94% of US stocks).
HYFM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than merely 7.04% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that HYFM's revenue has grown -41.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.58% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TEX, DOOR, AWI, ATRO, and CSWI.
- To check out HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001695295.
HYFM Valuation Summary
- HYFM's price/earnings ratio is -0.7; this is 103.76% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 34 months, HYFM's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HYFM.
HYFM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HYFM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.1% of graded US stocks.
- HYFM's asset turnover comes in at 1.483 -- ranking 51st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HYFM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hydrofarm Holdings Group Inc. (HYFM) Company Bio
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. manufactures and distributes controlled environment agriculture equipment and supplies in the United States and Canada. The company offers lighting equipment, such as lighting systems/kits, grow light reflectors, grow light ballasts, LED lighting, fluorescent lighting, high-intensity discharge light systems, grow light reflectors, and lighting accessories; and equipment, including hydro components, meters and solutions, pumps and irrigation systems, water filtration systems, pots and containers, and tents and tarps. It also provides atmospheric control equipment comprising controllers, monitors and timers, ventilation/air conditioning equipment, air purification equipment, and CO2 equipment; premium soils; soil alternatives, such as rock wool, coconut coir, or clay pebbles; nutrients comprising fertilizers and additives; food storage products; and consumable supplies, including grow light bulbs, pruners, irrigation components, safety supplies, netting, containers, and trays. The company offers its products under the PHOTOBIO, Phantom, Quantum, Digilux, Jump Start, Active Aqua, Active Air, Autopilot, Xtrasun, Active Eye, Agrobrite, GROW!T, Phat, and oxyClone brands. Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Petaluma, California.
HYFM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HYFM Latest Social Stream
View Full HYFM Social Stream
Latest HYFM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HYFM as an investment opportunity.
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HYFM ) insiders who acquired shares over the previous 12 months, can probably...
These are the penny stocks to buy now for 100% returns in the next few quarters
These Analysts Just Made A Neat Downgrade To Their Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HYFM) EPS Forecasts
The analysts covering Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HYFM ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders...
Earnings Update: Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HYFM) Just Reported And Analysts Are Trimming Their Forecasts
As you might know, Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HYFM ) last week released its latest second-quarter, and...
Q2 2023 Hydrofarm Holdings Group Inc Earnings Call
HYFM Price Returns