Hyliion Holdings Corp. (HYLN): Price and Financial Metrics
HYLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.71||52-week high||$4.71|
|Prev. close||$1.66||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$1.72||Avg. volume||1,440,572|
|50-day MA||$1.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.58||Market Cap||308.31M|
HYLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HYLN POWR Grades
- HYLN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 43.55% of US stocks.
- HYLN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HYLN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.48% of US stocks).
HYLN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 146.34, HYLIION HOLDINGS CORP has a higher such ratio than 97.97% of stocks in our set.
- HYLN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.3% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HYLN's revenue has grown 284.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.31% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HYLN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PULM, MEIP, DBVT, PRTC, and DARE.
- HYLN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HYLIION HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.hyliion.com.
HYLN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HYLN's price/earnings ratio is 114.18% lower, now standing at -1.9.
- Over the past 51 months, HYLN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HYLN.
HYLN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HYLN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.49% of graded US stocks.
- HYLN's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 61st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HYLN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hyliion Holdings Corp. (HYLN) Company Bio
Hyliion Holdings Corp. focuses on the provision of electrified powertrain solutions for the commercial transportation industry. It additionally provides battery management system to hybrid and fully electric vehicle requirements The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Cedar Park, Texas.
HYLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HYLN Latest Social Stream
View Full HYLN Social Stream
Latest HYLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HYLIION HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HYLN as an investment opportunity.
Hyliion Achieves ISO 9001 Certification for Quality Management Systems
AUSTIN, Texas, May 11, 2023--Hyliion Holdings Corp. (NYSE: HYLN) ("Hyliion"), a leader in electrified powertrain solutions for Class 8 semi-trucks, today announced that the company has achieved ISO 9001-2015 certification for its Quality Management Systems at its Cedar Park, TX facility.
Hyliion Holdings Reports First-Quarter 2023 Financial Results
AUSTIN, Texas, May 09, 2023--Hyliion Holdings Corp. (NYSE: HYLN) ("Hyliion"), a leader in electrified powertrain solutions for Class 8 semi-trucks, today reported its first-quarter 2023 financial results.
Hyliion Unveils Revolutionary Fuel Agnostic Hypertruck Karno™ at Advanced Clean Transportation Expo
AUSTIN, Texas, May 02, 2023--Hyliion Holdings Corp. (NYSE: HYLN) ("Hyliion"), a leader in electrified powertrain solutions for Class 8 commercial semi-trucks, today announced the unveiling of its groundbreaking Hypertruck KARNO demonstration vehicle at the Advanced Clean Transportation Expo ("ACT") in Anaheim, California on May 2, 2023. The featured semi-truck employs a first-of-its-kind electric range extender powertrain that can be refueled with both hydrogen and natural gas.
Hyliion Holdings to Host Inaugural In-Person Investor Day on June 27, 2023
AUSTIN, Texas, April 28, 2023--Hyliion Holdings Corp. (NYSE: HYLN) ("Hyliion,") a leader in electrified powertrain solutions for Class 8 semi-trucks, today formally invited investors to its inaugural in-person Investor Day in Austin, Texas. The event will run from 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT to 4 p.m. ET/3 p.m. CT on Tuesday, June 27.
7 EV Penny Stocks That Are Better Buys Than Mullen
Unstable meme stock Mullen Automotive isn't a buy.
HYLN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...