Hyzon Motors Inc. (HYZN): Price and Financial Metrics
HYZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$5.14|
|Prev. close||$0.56||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.60||Avg. volume||1,255,538|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.47||Market Cap||144.24M|
HYZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HYZN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HYZN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 43.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HYZN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HYZN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
HYZN Stock Summary
- HYZN's price/sales ratio is 50.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.42% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.33%, HYZON MOTORS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.06% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HYZON MOTORS INC comes in at 187.94%, a number that bests 96.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HYZON MOTORS INC are BKYI, TACT, AMST, IRBT, and STRM.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HYZN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001716583.
HYZN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HYZN's price/earnings ratio is 147.76% lower, now standing at -6.4.
- HYZN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1124.8 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HYZN.
HYZN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HYZN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.38% of graded US stocks.
- HYZN's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 48th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HYZN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HYZN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HYZN, see our HYZN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
Hyzon Motors Inc. (HYZN) Company Bio
HYZON Motors Inc, a hydrogen mobility company, manufactures hydrogen-powered commercial vehicles and fuel cell systems. It focuses on developing medium and heavy-duty trucks, as well as city and coach buses. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is headquartered in Honeoye Falls, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HYZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HYZN Latest Social Stream
View Full HYZN Social Stream
Latest HYZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HYZON MOTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HYZN as an investment opportunity.
LCID Stock Alert: Stock Offering Plan Sends Lucid Motors Plunging
LCID stock is falling today after Lucid Motors announced it would raise $3 billion through an offering, in part backed by Saudi Arabia.
NKLA Stock Alert: Why Nikola Just Hit an All-Time Low
Nikola, launched to build a battery-operated semi truck, is now trying to build them from hydrogen fuel cells but it is running out of cash.
HYZON MOTORS RECEIVES FILING EXTENSION FROM NASDAQ
Hyzon Motors Inc. (NASDAQ: HYZN), a global supplier of zero-emission heavy-duty fuel cell electric vehicles, today announced it received approval from the Nasdaq Hearings Panel for a filing extension of the company's outstanding financial statements. This approval is in response to Hyzon's May 5, 2023 request to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022, by May 31, 2023 and its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 by June 7, 2023.
HYZON MOTORS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF ANDREA FARACE TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Hyzon Motors Inc. (NASDAQ: HYZN), a global supplier of zero-emission heavy-duty fuel cell electric vehicles, today announced the appointment of Andrea Farace to its Board of Directors, effective May 4, 2023. Farace will serve on the Nominating and Governance Committee as an independent director.
HYZON MOTORS PUBLISHES WHITEPAPER SHOWCASING CUTTING-EDGE SINGLE STACK 200KW FUEL CELL SYSTEM
Hyzon Motors Inc. (NASDAQ: HYZN), a global supplier of zero-emission heavy-duty fuel cell electric vehicles, today published Designing the Future of Fuel Cells, a whitepaper describing the Company's progress towards producing a single stack 200kW fuel cell system.
HYZN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...