Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares (HZNP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HZNP POWR Grades
- HZNP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 60.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HZNP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HZNP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
HZNP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 89.83%, Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co's debt growth rate surpasses 90.51% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co is reporting a growth rate of 441.92%; that's higher than 95.29% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HZNP's revenue has grown 58.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co are NICE, TTWO, CTLT, UMC, and PTC.
- Visit HZNP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.horizontherapeutics.com.
HZNP Valuation Summary
- HZNP's price/sales ratio is 10.4; this is 12.24% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 122 months, HZNP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 81.9.
- HZNP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 85 over the prior 122 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HZNP.
HZNP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 208.47%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 54.81%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.96%.
The table below shows HZNP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HZNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HZNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.76||52-week high||$104.86|
|Prev. close||$99.78||52-week low||$60.82|
|Day high||$100.27||Avg. volume||1,721,850|
|50-day MA||$94.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.22||Market Cap||22.42B|
Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares (HZNP) Company Bio
Horizon Pharma plc engages in identifying, developing, acquiring or in-licensing, and commercializing medicines for the treatment of arthritis, pain, inflammatory, and/or orphan diseases in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
HZNP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HZNP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at 0.48%; that's greater than 78.8% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 68.35% of its sector Healthcare.
- Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HZNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HZNP Latest Social Stream
View Full HZNP Social Stream
Latest HZNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HZNP as an investment opportunity.
Analysts' reports can be an easy way to gauge market sentiment, particularly if you are confused regarding which stocks to buy.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Merck''s Disappointing Q2, Atreca Falls On Data, FDA Nod For Viatris, Nuvalent, Icosavax IPOs
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs July 28) AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV ) Alkermes plc (NASDAQ: ALKS ) (reacted to second-quarter results) Arvinas, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARVN ) Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO ) BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX ) (reacted to COVID-19 vaccine sales revealed by Pfizer, Inc. in its quarterly results) Cassava Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAVA ) (saw an acceleration in momentum set in motion by Alzheimer''s data release) Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW ) Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE: GMED ) Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company (NASDAQ: HZNP ) Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRWD ) Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MMSI ) Repligen Corporation (NASDA...
No matter what strategy an investor follows, the end result in view is always to find the strongest returns. That return on investment is where the profits lie – profits that can be pocketed, or spent, or reinvested to expand the portfolio. Finding them is the trick. For a savvy investor, a good starting point is filtering through the ‘noisy’ market data and finding stocks that feature both strong fundamentals and a solid growth history. Seeking out the stocks that have delivered returns, and ar
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Acorda Spikes On Distribution Deal, Alzamend Soars On Data, Pfizer-BioNTech To Supply More Vaccine Doses, 3 IPOs
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs July 22) Bio-Techne Corporation (NASDAQ: TECH ) BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX ) (announced a collaboration with Biovac to manufacture COVID-19 shots in South Africa) Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY ) Cassava Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAVA ) Century Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPSC ) Cortexyme, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRTX ) (announced positive data for pipeline asset in periodontal disease) Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY ) Erasca, Inc. (NASDAQ: ERAS ) (IPOed July 16) Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company (NASDAQ: HZNP ) Legend Biotech Corporation (NASDAQ: LEGN ) NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NURO ) (reacted to its second-quarter results) Novo Nordisk A/...
Can You Imagine How Elated Horizon Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:HZNP) Shareholders Feel About Its 463% Share Price Gain?
We think that it's fair to say that the possibility of finding fantastic multi-year winners is what motivates many...
HZNP Price Returns
Continue Researching HZNPWant to do more research on Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co (HZNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co (HZNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co (HZNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch