Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares (HZNP): Price and Financial Metrics
HZNP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 100.7, Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.28% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.74%, Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.45% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HZNP has reported earnings growth of -158.68%, putting it ahead of only 8.94% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co are GMED, ICUI, KTOS, TNET, and WST.
- HZNP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co's official web site, go to www.horizontherapeutics.com.
HZNP Stock Price Chart More Charts
HZNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.11||52-week high||$39.10|
|Prev. close||$38.56||52-week low||$20.05|
|Day high||$38.25||Avg. volume||1,734,127|
|50-day MA||$34.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.04||Market Cap||6.95B|
Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares (HZNP) Company Bio
Horizon Pharma plc engages in identifying, developing, acquiring or in-licensing, and commercializing medicines for the treatment of arthritis, pain, inflammatory, and/or orphan diseases in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.