Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares (HZNP): Price and Financial Metrics
HZNP Stock Summary
- HZNP has a market capitalization of $20,489,153,020 -- more than approximately 88.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co is reporting a growth rate of 589.84%; that's higher than 96.88% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HZNP's revenue has grown 69.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.71% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co, a group of peers worth examining would be TECH, OMCL, RGEN, ECOM, and SPSC.
- Visit HZNP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.horizontherapeutics.com.
HZNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HZNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.81||52-week high||$96.54|
|Prev. close||$91.45||52-week low||$31.60|
|Day high||$95.88||Avg. volume||1,941,322|
|50-day MA||$88.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.37||Market Cap||21.02B|
Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares (HZNP) Company Bio
Horizon Pharma plc engages in identifying, developing, acquiring or in-licensing, and commercializing medicines for the treatment of arthritis, pain, inflammatory, and/or orphan diseases in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
HZNP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co. To summarize, we found that Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co over the past 5.31 years is 0.41%; that's better than 74.58% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- 95% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 82.41% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 17.55% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HZNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HZNP Latest Social Stream
View Full HZNP Social Stream
Latest HZNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HZNP as an investment opportunity.
Horizon Therapeutics plc to Release First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Webcast on May 5, 2021
Horizon Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: HZNP) announced today that its first-quarter 2021 financial results will be released on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. Following the announcement, Horizon's management will host a live webcast at 8 a.m. Eastern Time to review the Company's financial and operating results.
RECIPE Randomized Controlled Trial Data Published in Arthritis & Rheumatology Show Higher Response Rates Using KRYSTEXXA® (pegloticase injection) with the Immunomodulator Mycophenolate Mofetil
Horizon Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: HZNP) announced the publication of data from the first randomized controlled clinical trial (RCT) of KRYSTEXXA (pegloticase injection) concomitantly used with an immunomodulator, mycophenolate mofetil, in Arthritis & Rheumatology [doi.org/10.1002/art.41731].
Horizon Therapeutics plc to Resupply Market With TEPEZZA® (teprotumumab-trbw) for the Treatment of Thyroid Eye Disease (TED) Beginning in April
Horizon Therapeutics to resupply the market with TEPEZZA® (teprotumumab-trbw) for the treatment of Thyroid Eye Disease (TED) beginning in April.
Horizon Therapeutics (Nasdaq: HZNP) and the Cubs today announced a Legacy Partnership that includes a Cubs STEAM Program, presented by Horizon, which will include an innovative, citywide science camp and fair that allows Chicagoland-area middle and high school students to explore the connection between science and baseball as well as showcase their STEAM talents. Horizon is a biotechnology company that addresses critical needs for people impacted by rare, autoimmune and severe inflammatory diseases.
Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management firm, published its fourth quarter 2020 “Carillon Eagle Small Cap Growth Fund” investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the letter, the fund talked about their best and worst securities, together with their outlook for this year from an investment perspective. You can view the […]
HZNP Price Returns
Continue Researching HZNPWant to do more research on Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co (HZNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co (HZNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Horizon Therapeutics Public Ltd Co (HZNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!