MarineMax, Inc. (FL) (HZO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HZO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HZO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.98% of US stocks.
- HZO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- HZO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
HZO Stock Summary
- HZO's current price/earnings ratio is 7.07, which is higher than merely 11.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HZO is currently 2.53, higher than just 7.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.52, Marinemax Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 9.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marinemax Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NUS, HGBL, GAIA, CTHR, and JYNT.
- Visit HZO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marinemax.com.
HZO Valuation Summary
- HZO's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.3; this is 68.26% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HZO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HZO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HZO.
HZO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.79%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -17.39%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 73.59%.
The table below shows HZO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HZO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HZO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.98% of graded US stocks.
- HZO's asset turnover comes in at 2.209 -- ranking 34th of 163 Retail stocks.
- EZPW, YGYI, and CPRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HZO.
The table below shows HZO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HZO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.60||52-week high||$70.89|
|Prev. close||$48.57||52-week low||$23.24|
|Day high||$49.79||Avg. volume||500,627|
|50-day MA||$50.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.06||Market Cap||1.08B|
MarineMax, Inc. (FL) (HZO) Company Bio
MarineMax Inc. operates as a recreational boat and yacht retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HZO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HZO Latest Social Stream
View Full HZO Social Stream
Latest HZO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marinemax Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HZO as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, MarineMax (HZO) closed at $48, marking a +0.29% move from the previous day.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Jason Hawthorne (MarineMax): As the pandemic forced family leisure activities outdoors, one way many adapted was to get on the water. Boat sales climbed 12% year over year to a 13-year high in 2020. The company doesn't just sell boats.
MarineMax (HZO) closed at $48.86 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.12% move from the prior day.
Marinemax sees its Relative Strength Rating move into the 80-plus level.
HZO Price Returns