MarineMax, Inc. (FL) (HZO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HZO POWR Grades
- HZO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HZO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HZO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
HZO Stock Summary
- HZO's current price/earnings ratio is 5.86, which is higher than only 9.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Marinemax Inc is higher than only 7.6% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.46, Marinemax Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.18% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marinemax Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LAWS, SGC, ZYXI, ZUMZ, and GAIA.
- Visit HZO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marinemax.com.
HZO Valuation Summary
- HZO's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.3; this is 68.26% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HZO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HZO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HZO.
HZO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.8%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44.63%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -26.54%.
The table below shows HZO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HZO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HZO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.27% of graded US stocks.
- HZO's asset turnover comes in at 2.209 -- ranking 36th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SHW, EZPW, and YGYI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HZO.
The table below shows HZO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HZO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.46||52-week high||$61.06|
|Prev. close||$38.72||52-week low||$35.60|
|Day high||$39.24||Avg. volume||428,451|
|50-day MA||$40.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.23||Market Cap||806.59M|
MarineMax, Inc. (FL) (HZO) Company Bio
MarineMax Inc. operates as a recreational boat and yacht retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HZO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HZO Latest Social Stream
View Full HZO Social Stream
Latest HZO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marinemax Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HZO as an investment opportunity.
MarineMax (HZO) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Shake Shack (SHAK) results in fourth-quarter 2021 benefit from constant recovery across Shack markets.
The consensus price target hints at a 34% upside potential for MarineMax (HZO). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
BJ's Restaurants' (BJRI) fiscal fourth-quarter results are hurt by Omicron-related headwinds despite higher year-over-year revenues.
HZO Price Returns