MarineMax, Inc. (FL) (HZO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HZO POWR Grades
- HZO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.66% of US stocks.
- HZO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- HZO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.31% of US stocks).
HZO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.76, Marinemax Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 11.47% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Marinemax Inc is higher than just 9% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HZO's price/sales ratio is 0.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HZO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGC, GO, CRMT, TRT, and NSIT.
- HZO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marinemax Inc's official web site, go to www.marinemax.com.
HZO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HZO's price/sales ratio is 80.65% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- HZO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HZO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HZO.
HZO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -21.77%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -25.13%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1132.87%.
The table below shows HZO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HZO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.66||52-week high||$70.89|
|Prev. close||$52.66||52-week low||$23.24|
|Day high||$53.74||Avg. volume||551,055|
|50-day MA||$49.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.35||Market Cap||1.15B|
MarineMax, Inc. (FL) (HZO) Company Bio
MarineMax Inc. operates as a recreational boat and yacht retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
HZO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HZO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Marinemax Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 19932.17% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Marinemax Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 31.49 -- which is good for besting 84.57% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.73 years comes in at 1.39%; that's greater than 93.12% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- HZO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HZO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HZO Latest Social Stream
View Full HZO Social Stream
Latest HZO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marinemax Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HZO as an investment opportunity.
MarineMax President and CEO Brett McGill joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the company's latest earnings report and outlook for the boating industry.
MarineMax, Inc. (HZO) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 10:00 ET Company Participants Dawn Francfort - ICR, Investor Relations Michael McLamb - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Secretary & Director Brett McGill - President, Chief Executive Officer & Director Conference Call Participants Joseph Altobello - Raymond James...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Marinemax Inc (NYSE: HZO)Q3 2021 Earnings CallJul 22, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to the MarineMax, Inc.
MarineMax (HZO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.33% and 5.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CLEARWATER, Fla., July 22, 2021--MarineMax, Inc. (NYSE: HZO), the world’s largest recreational boat and yacht retailer, today announced results for its third quarter ended June 30, 2021.
HZO Price Returns