MarineMax, Inc. (FL) (HZO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HZO POWR Grades
- HZO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.95% of US stocks.
- HZO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- HZO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.19% of US stocks).
HZO Stock Summary
- HZO's current price/earnings ratio is 6.25, which is higher than only 10.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Marinemax Inc is higher than merely 8.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HZO's price/sales ratio is 0.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HZO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGC, JYNT, LAWS, MHO, and GO.
- Visit HZO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marinemax.com.
HZO Valuation Summary
- HZO's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.3; this is 68.26% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HZO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HZO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HZO.
HZO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 219.32%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 205.6%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 46.46%.
The table below shows HZO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HZO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HZO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.27% of graded US stocks.
- HZO's asset turnover comes in at 2.209 -- ranking 36th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SHW, EZPW, and YGYI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HZO.
The table below shows HZO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HZO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.10||52-week high||$70.89|
|Prev. close||$44.30||52-week low||$39.63|
|Day high||$47.25||Avg. volume||450,848|
|50-day MA||$53.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.85||Market Cap||1.01B|
MarineMax, Inc. (FL) (HZO) Company Bio
MarineMax Inc. operates as a recreational boat and yacht retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HZO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HZO Latest Social Stream
View Full HZO Social Stream
Latest HZO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marinemax Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HZO as an investment opportunity.
In a report issued on January 24, Eric Wold from B.Riley Financial maintained a Buy rating on Marinemax (HZO – Research Report), with a price target of $75.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $44.60, close to its 52-week low of $39.63. According to TipRanks.com, Wold is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 20.8% and a 48.2% success rate. Wold covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Chicken Soup For The Soul Entertainment, Redbox Entertainment, and National Cinemedia. Currently, the analyst consensus on Marinemax is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $64.50, implying a 34.8% upside from current levels.
MarineMax (NYSE:HZO) is scheduled to announce FQ1 earnings results on Thursday, January 27th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.15 (+10.6% Y/Y) and the consensus
MarineMax's (HZO) first-quarter fiscal 2022 top line is likely to reflect its significant geographic reach, product diversification and stellar demand.
MarineMax (HZO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CLEARWATER, Fla., January 20, 2022--MarineMax, Inc. (NYSE: HZO), the world’s largest recreational boat and yacht retailer, today announced that the Company will hold a webcast to review its first quarter fiscal 2022 results on Thursday, January 27, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
HZO Price Returns