Intelsat S.A. Common Shares (I): Price and Financial Metrics
I Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for I is -0.53 -- better than just 5.64% of US stocks.
- For I, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.14 for Intelsat SA; that's greater than it is for only 3.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intelsat SA are ALX, NRP, DLNG, ARL, and TCI.
- I's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intelsat SA's official web site, go to www.intelsat.com.
I Stock Price Chart More Charts
I Price/Volume Stats
Intelsat S.A. Common Shares (I) Company Bio
Intelsat provides satellite communications services worldwide. It offers a range of communications services to media companies, fixed and wireless telecommunications operators, data networking service providers for enterprise and mobile applications. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Luxembourg.