IAA, Inc. (IAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IAA POWR Grades
- IAA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.74% of US stocks.
- IAA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IAA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
IAA Stock Summary
- IAA Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.03% of US listed stocks.
- IAA Inc's stock had its IPO on June 28, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.45% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 69.82 for IAA Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INFI, SBH, BCRX, CWH, and USDP.
- Visit IAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iaai.com.
IAA Valuation Summary
- IAA's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 42.86% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IAA's price/earnings ratio has moved up $4.3 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IAA.
IAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.40||52-week high||$66.85|
|Prev. close||$53.90||52-week low||$36.76|
|Day high||$54.58||Avg. volume||969,705|
|50-day MA||$57.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.36||Market Cap||7.33B|
IAA, Inc. (IAA) Company Bio
IAA, Inc. provides auction solutions for total loss, damaged, and low-value vehicles. The company's multi-channel platform facilitates the marketing and sale of total loss, damaged, and low-value vehicles for a spectrum of sellers. Its solutions focuses on a diverse set of customers, provide buyers with the vehicles need to, among other things, fulfill vehicle rebuild requirements, replacement part inventory, or scrap demand. It serves a buyer base located in approximately 135 countries and its spectrum of sellers include insurers, dealerships, fleet lease and rental car companies, and charitable organizations. The company has approximately 200 facilities in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. IAA, Inc. was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Westchester, Illinois.
IAA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for IAA Inc. To summarize, we found that IAA Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 42.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IAA, they are:
- In the past 2.85 years, IAA Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.2%; that's higher than 61.26% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- IAA Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
- IAA Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 66.28% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IAA Latest Social Stream
View Full IAA Social Stream
Latest IAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IAA Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IAA as an investment opportunity.
WESTCHESTER, Ill., Jun 21, 2021--IAA, Inc. (NYSE: IAA), a leading global digital marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers, announced today that it has acquired the entirety of the assets of Marisat, Inc. d/b/a Auto Exchange, a provider of personal service and security in the salvage recovery industry, effectively taking over the business operations of Auto Exchange. IAA will operate the business of Auto Exchange going forward. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
WESTCHESTER, Ill., Jun 16, 2021--IAA, Inc. (NYSE: IAA), a leading global digital marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers, announces a strategic market alliance in Nigeria with Boacon Autos. As the company’s official partner in Nigeria, Boacon Autos will operate the local IAA Auction Center in the city of Lagos, the most populous Nigerian city.
IAA, Inc. (NYSE: IAA), a leading global digital marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers, today announces an enhanced strategic agreement with Dealertrack to provide electronic registration and titling services in Ohio through facilitating the digital transfer of total loss titles. The agreement is announced as the global COVID-19 health crisis continues the acceleration of digitization efforts across the automotive industry, which faces yet another challenging year ahead due to the ong
IAA, Inc. (NYSE: IAA), a leading global digital marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers, has appointed Peg Burr as Senior Vice President of Product Management. Burr will leverage her extensive product strategy and management expertise to further the product leadership position that IAA has established in the industry.
IAA, Inc. (NYSE: IAA) today announced that the Company is scheduled to present at the Baird Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, at 9:40 am Eastern Time.
IAA Price Returns