IAC Inc. (IAC): Price and Financial Metrics
IAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.00||52-week high||$69.85|
|Prev. close||$50.07||52-week low||$41.52|
|Day high||$50.28||Avg. volume||704,249|
|50-day MA||$58.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.95||Market Cap||4.00B|
IAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IAC POWR Grades
- IAC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.41% of US stocks.
- IAC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- IAC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
IAC Stock Summary
- IAC INC's stock had its IPO on July 1, 2020, making it an older stock than only 14.73% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IAC is currently 80.93, higher than 96.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, IAC has reported earnings growth of -138.64%, putting it ahead of just 10.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ICUI, BLCO, ASH, PRGO, and ASUR.
- To check out IAC INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001800227.
IAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, IAC's price/sales ratio is 35.71% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- IAC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IAC.
IAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.62% of graded US stocks.
- IAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 161st of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IAC Inc. (IAC) Company Bio
IAC Inc. is an American holding company that owns brands across 100 countries, mostly in media and Internet. The company is incorporated under Delaware General Corporation Law and headquartered in New York City. Joey Levin, who previously led the company's search & applications segment, has served as chief executive officer since June 2015. (Source:Wikipedia)
IAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IAC Latest Social Stream
View Full IAC Social Stream
Latest IAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IAC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IAC as an investment opportunity.
Robocalls increased by 5% in August to 5.4 billion, a reversal from recent month-over-month decreases, according to Robokiller Insights. Robocalls related to financial services, debt collection, medical scams, and loans flooded Americans' phones. With student loan repayments resuming in October, these calls are likely to persist.
IAC Inc. ( NASDAQ:IAC ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
Longleaf Partners, managed by Southeastern Asset Management, released its “Partners Fund” second quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund was 5.15% up in the second quarter, compared to S&P’s return of 8.74% and Russell 1000 Value’s 4.07% return. YTD, the fund returned 17.42% outperforming S&P 500’s 16.89% return. The […]
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) will participate in the Goldman Sachs Communicopia + Technology Conference on Thursday, September 7, 2023. Christopher Halpin, Executive Vice President, CFO and COO of IAC will participate in a fireside chat at 9:30 a.m. PT. Both a live webcast and replay of the fireside chat will be available to the public in the IR section of IAC's website at https://ir.iac.com/events-and-presentations.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, IAC fair value estimate is US$88.11 Current share price of...
IAC Price Returns