IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC): Price and Financial Metrics
IAC Stock Summary
- Iac/Interactivecorp's market capitalization of $10,466,861,756 is ahead of 85.99% of US-listed equities.
- IAC's current price/earnings ratio is 79.66, which is higher than 91.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 55.11%, Iac/Interactivecorp's debt growth rate surpasses 81.43% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Iac/Interactivecorp, a group of peers worth examining would be GGG, HRC, HAE, PRGO, and ICLR.
- IAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iac/Interactivecorp's official web site, go to www.iac.com.
IAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$248.39||52-week high||$266.00|
|Prev. close||$251.05||52-week low||$100.22|
|Day high||$254.83||Avg. volume||664,617|
|50-day MA||$240.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||21.20B|
IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC) Company Bio
IAC/Interactive Corporation operates as a media and Internet company in the United States and internationally. It operates through four segments: The Match Group, Search & Applications, Media, and eCommerce. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in New York, New York.
IAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for IAC/InterActiveCorp. To summarize, we found that IAC/InterActiveCorp ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of IAC/InterActiveCorp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.01 years, is -0.7% -- higher than merely 1.16% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 13.26% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, IAC/InterActiveCorp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IAC Latest Social Stream
View Full IAC Social Stream
Latest IAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IAC/InterActiveCorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IAC as an investment opportunity.
After the close of market trading on Thursday, May 6, 2021, IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) will post its first quarter results and simultaneously IAC CEO Joey Levin will publish a letter to shareholders, which may include certain forward-looking information, at https://ir.iac.com/quarterly-results. On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. EDT, IAC and Angi Inc. will live stream a joint video conference to answer questions regarding the companies' respective first quarter results.
After the close of market trading on Wednesday, May 5, 2021, Vimeo, an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), will post its first quarter results on the Investor Relations section of the IAC website at ir.iac.com. On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. EDT, Vimeo will live stream a video conference to answer questions regarding its first quarter results.
NEW YORK, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) posted monthly metrics for March 2021, including metrics for Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI), on the investor relations section of the IAC website at https://ir.iac.com/. About Angi Inc. Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) is your home for everything home—a comprehensive solution for all your home needs. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in the customer journey. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Angi is your partner for every part of your home care journey. About IAC IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquir...
Vimeo, the world's leading all-in-one video solution, and Constant Contact, a leading online marketing and ecommerce platform, today announced a strategic partnership aimed at bringing the power of video to hundreds of thousands of marketers globally. Vimeo — the first fully-integrated video partner for Constant Contact's suite of tools — will now power scalable video creation, hosting, and management directly within Constant Contact's marketing platform.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of IAC/InterActiveCorp ( NASDAQ:IAC ) by projecting its...
IAC Price Returns
Continue Researching IACWant to see what other sources are saying about Iac/Interactivecorp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!