IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC): Price and Financial Metrics
IAC Stock Summary
- IAC has a higher market value than 90.19% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,886,417,254.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57.93%, Iac/Interactivecorp's debt growth rate surpasses 81% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IAC has reported earnings growth of 68.68%, putting it ahead of 84.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALGN, CE, SNN, XYL, and HAS.
- IAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iac/Interactivecorp's official web site, go to www.iac.com.
IAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
IAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$224.64||52-week high||$268.72|
|Prev. close||$218.36||52-week low||$161.39|
|Day high||$224.85||Avg. volume||776,729|
|50-day MA||$222.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$226.95||Market Cap||19.00B|
IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC) Company Bio
IAC/Interactive Corporation operates as a media and Internet company in the United States and internationally. It operates through four segments: The Match Group, Search & Applications, Media, and eCommerce. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in New York, New York.