IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IAC POWR Grades
- IAC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IAC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IAC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
IAC Stock Summary
- IAC's went public 1.75 years ago, making it older than merely 4.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IAC is currently 68.99, higher than 92.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 191.49%, IAC/InterActiveCorp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.19% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVT, CNMD, TNC, MNTX, and ZCMD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to IAC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001800227.
IAC Valuation Summary
- IAC's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.3; this is 80.47% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 14 months, IAC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 14 months, IAC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 386.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IAC.
IAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.62% of graded US stocks.
- IAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 161st of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.74||52-week high||$158.81|
|Prev. close||$75.97||52-week low||$72.29|
|Day high||$77.19||Avg. volume||586,666|
|50-day MA||$82.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$115.05||Market Cap||6.45B|
IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC) Company Bio
IAC/Interactive Corporation operates as a media and Internet company in the United States and internationally. It operates through four segments: The Match Group, Search & Applications, Media, and eCommerce. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
IAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IAC Latest Social Stream
View Full IAC Social Stream
Latest IAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IAC/InterActiveCorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IAC as an investment opportunity.
Dotdash Meredith, an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), will attend the BMO Digital Ad Summit on Thursday, March 3. Neil Vogel, Chief Executive Officer of Dotdash Meredith, will participate in a fireside chat at 8:00 a.m. ET. A live stream will be available to the public and a video replay will be available at https://ir.iac.com/events-and-presentations for 90 days following the conference.
Dotdash Meredith announces the debut of a special edition magazine from The Home Edit that's filled with fresh tips, tricks, and insider secrets to help readers organize their homes and make their lives better in the process. Bringing The Home Edit's signature approach to organizing to its pages with real-life projects and tons of design, décor and lifestyle ideas from founders Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin and the entire The Home Edit team, The Home Edit: Feel-Good Organizing special issue is
Dotdash Meredith, the largest print and digital publisher in America, today named Liz Vaccariello as Editor-in-Chief of PEOPLE Magazine. Previously Editor-in-Chief of REAL SIMPLE, and an award-winning editor and NY Times best-selling author, Vaccariello will oversee all print editorial strategy. Vaccariello succeeds Dan Wakeford, who is leaving the role after three years.
No summary available.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of IAC/InterActiveCorp ( NASDAQ:IAC ) by taking the...
IAC Price Returns