Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IART POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IART ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IART is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IART ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
IART Stock Summary
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp's market capitalization of $5,558,137,180 is ahead of 73.38% of US-listed equities.
- IART's current price/earnings ratio is 32.87, which is higher than 74.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp's share price is greater than that of only 6.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PNR, AGRX, MYO, LPTH, and MYGN.
- IART's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.integralife.com.
IART Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IART's price/sales ratio is 63% lower, now standing at 4.2.
- IART's price/earnings ratio has moved up 152.8 over the prior 243 months.
- IART's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 193.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IART.
IART Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -14.73%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10541.18%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 171.55%.
The table below shows IART's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IART's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IART has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.12% of graded US stocks.
- IART's asset turnover comes in at 0.411 -- ranking 114th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XENT, ALGN, and CODX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IART.
The table below shows IART's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IART Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IART Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.00||52-week high||$76.70|
|Prev. close||$54.03||52-week low||$53.57|
|Day high||$55.28||Avg. volume||466,366|
|50-day MA||$58.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.82||Market Cap||4.57B|
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) Company Bio
Integra LifeSciences develops, manufactures, and markets surgical implants and medical instruments for use in neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery. The company operates in five segments: U.S. Neuro-surgery; U.S. Extremities; U.S. Instruments; U.S. Spine and Other; and International. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Plainsboro, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
IART Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IART Latest Social Stream
View Full IART Social Stream
Latest IART News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IART as an investment opportunity.
Integra (IART) records strong recovery in order demand in Q4 on broad-based strength in Neurosurgery and sales from the company's new CereLink ICP monitoring.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings press release (NASDAQ:IART): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.84 in-line. Revenue of $405.5M (+4.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.09M. For the first quarter 2022, the Company expects reported revenues in the range of $357 million to $365 million vs. consensus of $378.84M, representing reported growth of approximately -1% to...
Integra (IART) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.20% and 0.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Integra LifeSciences Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results and Provides 2022 Financial Guidance
PRINCETON, N.J., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: IART) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021, consistent with its preliminary revenue results announced on January 11, 2022. Fourth Quarter 2021 Reported revenues were $405.5 million, representing an increase of 4.3% on a reported basis and an increase of 8.3% on an organic basis compared to the fourth quarter 2020. GAAP earnings per diluted
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation ( NASDAQ:IART ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot...
IART Price Returns
Continue Researching IARTWant to do more research on Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch