Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART): Price and Financial Metrics
IART Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.27||52-week high||$60.69|
|Prev. close||$41.31||52-week low||$33.44|
|Day high||$41.38||Avg. volume||621,711|
|50-day MA||$38.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.66||Market Cap||3.23B|
IART Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IART POWR Grades
- IART scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IART is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- IART ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
IART Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 31.8, INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 75.44% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IART is currently 19.26, higher than 76.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HUN, ORGO, CW, PLPC, and BRC.
- Visit IART's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.integralife.com.
IART Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IART's EV/EBIT ratio is 109.45% higher, now standing at 26.6.
- IART's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IART.
IART Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 21.32%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 11.72%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.17%.
The table below shows IART's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IART's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IART has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.12% of graded US stocks.
- IART's asset turnover comes in at 0.411 -- ranking 114th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XENT, ALGN, and CODX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IART.
The table below shows IART's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) Company Bio
Integra LifeSciences develops, manufactures, and markets surgical implants and medical instruments for use in neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery. The company operates in five segments: U.S. Neuro-surgery; U.S. Extremities; U.S. Instruments; U.S. Spine and Other; and International. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Plainsboro, New Jersey.
IART Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IART Latest Social Stream
View Full IART Social Stream
Latest IART News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IART as an investment opportunity.
Integra expands the international reach of the CUSA platform and registers DuraGen, DuraSeal, Mayfield and Duo LED lighting in the EMEA and Latin America.
Glaukos (GKOS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Integra (IART) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation ( NASDAQ:IART ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent...
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:IART) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 25, 2023 Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.76 EPS, expectations were $0.78. Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Integra LifeSciences’ Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants […]
IART Price Returns
Continue Researching IARTWant to do more research on Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch