Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IART POWR Grades
- IART scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- IART's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IART's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 49.3% of US stocks).
IART Stock Summary
- IART has a higher market value than 75.06% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,986,936,570.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp is higher than 76.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, IART has reported earnings growth of 105.27%, putting it ahead of 84.22% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CR, THO, BLD, HRC, and AMKR.
- Visit IART's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.integralife.com.
IART Valuation Summary
- IART's price/earnings ratio is 34; this is 0% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IART's price/earnings ratio has moved up 93 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IART's price/earnings ratio has gone up 93.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IART.
IART Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 147.93%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 351.02%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10541.18%.
The table below shows IART's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IART Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IART Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.62||52-week high||$77.40|
|Prev. close||$70.99||52-week low||$42.12|
|Day high||$71.35||Avg. volume||374,531|
|50-day MA||$68.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.39||Market Cap||5.97B|
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) Company Bio
Integra LifeSciences develops, manufactures, and markets surgical implants and medical instruments for use in neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery. The company operates in five segments: U.S. Neuro-surgery; U.S. Extremities; U.S. Instruments; U.S. Spine and Other; and International. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Plainsboro, New Jersey.
IART Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IART, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 77. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 24.33% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IART Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IART Latest Social Stream
View Full IART Social Stream
Latest IART News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IART as an investment opportunity.
Integra (IART) reports better-than-expected revenues with strong segmental performance driving the top line in second-quarter 2021.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) CEO Peter Arduini on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call July 28, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Mike Beaulieu - Head of Investor Relations Peter Arduini - President and Chief Executive Officer Glenn Coleman - Chief Operating Officer Carrie Anderson - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Shagun Singh...
IART earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Integra (IART) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.91% and 3.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Raises Full-Year 2021 GuidanceSecond Quarter 2021 Highlights Revenues of $390.0 million increased 50.8% on a reported basis and 48.7% on an organic basis compared to the prior year;GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.41, compared to $(0.00) in the second quarter of 2020; adjusted earnings per diluted share of $0.79, compared to $0.33 in the prior year;Cash flow from operations of $91.3 million increased 176% from the prior year;Raising full-year 2021 revenue guidance by $15 million to a range
IART Price Returns
Continue Researching IARTWant to do more research on Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch