Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IART POWR Grades
- IART scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.32% of US stocks.
- IART's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IART's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.51% of US stocks).
IART Stock Summary
- INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORP's market capitalization of $4,434,814,455 is ahead of 74.39% of US-listed equities.
- IART's went public 27.31 years ago, making it older than 75.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 25.64, INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 71.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IART, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TFX, ESI, INTT, HUN, and RFIL.
- Visit IART's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.integralife.com.
IART Valuation Summary
- IART's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 45% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IART's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IART.
IART Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.12%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.32%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 159.25%.
The table below shows IART's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IART's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IART has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.12% of graded US stocks.
- IART's asset turnover comes in at 0.411 -- ranking 114th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XENT, ALGN, and CODX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IART.
The table below shows IART's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IART Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IART Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.46||52-week high||$69.95|
|Prev. close||$56.36||52-week low||$40.67|
|Day high||$56.77||Avg. volume||500,266|
|50-day MA||$47.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.54||Market Cap||4.72B|
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) Company Bio
Integra LifeSciences develops, manufactures, and markets surgical implants and medical instruments for use in neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery. The company operates in five segments: U.S. Neuro-surgery; U.S. Extremities; U.S. Instruments; U.S. Spine and Other; and International. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Plainsboro, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
IART Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IART Latest Social Stream
View Full IART Social Stream
Latest IART News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IART as an investment opportunity.
Morgan Stanley analyst Drew Ranieri maintained a Hold rating on Integra Lifesciences (IART - Research Report) today and set a price target of $50.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $47.21.Ranieri covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Alphatec Holdings, Integra Lifesciences, and Baxter International. According to TipRanks, Ranieri has an average return of 0.9% and a 48.61% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Morgan Stanley, Integra Lifesciences also received a Hold from BTIG's Ryan Zimmerman in a report issued yesterday. However, today, JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Integra Lifesciences (NASDAQ: IART).See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> IART market cap is currently $3.
Integra (IART) notices recovery in procedure volumes leading to solid growth across most of its product portfolio in Q3.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: IART) reported Q3 FY22 sales of $385.19 million, -0.4% Y/Y on a reported basis, and +3.5% organic, beating the consensus of $381.24 million. Adjusted EPS stood at $0.86, ahead of the Street estimate of $0.73. Adjusted gross margin was 66.7%, compared to 68.3% in the prior year. Adjusted EBITDA was $105.3 million, or 27.3% of revenue, compared to $104.3 million, or 27.0% of revenue, in the prior year. The company completed the sale of its non-core tradi
Integra (IART) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.44% and 1.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: IART), a leading global medical technology company, today reported financial results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights Third quarter revenues of $385 million decreased 0.4% on a reported basis and increased 3.5% on an organic basis compared to the prior year. Third quarter GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.60, compared to $0.51 in the prior year;
IART Price Returns
Continue Researching IARTWant to do more research on Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch