IBEX Ltd. (IBEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBEX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IBEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBEX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- IBEX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
IBEX Stock Summary
- IBEX Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.48% of US listed stocks.
- IBEX Ltd's stock had its IPO on August 7, 2020, making it an older stock than only 0.73% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of IBEX Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBEX Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SD, REI, PTEN, RGLD, and AMPY.
- IBEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IBEX Ltd's official web site, go to www.ibex.co.
IBEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IBEX's price/sales ratio is 87.16% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 13 months, IBEX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 89.6.
- Over the past 13 months, IBEX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBEX.
IBEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.77% of graded US stocks.
- IBEX's asset turnover comes in at 1.612 -- ranking 49th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IBEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.00||52-week high||$25.50|
|Prev. close||$16.84||52-week low||$14.04|
|Day high||$17.19||Avg. volume||26,497|
|50-day MA||$18.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.28||Market Cap||312.60M|
IBEX Ltd. (IBEX) Company Bio
IBEX Ltd. engages in technology-enabled customer lifecycle experience solutions. It operates through the Customer Acquisition and Customer Management segments. The Customer Acquisition segment refers to acquisition of customer for the client through generating or purchasing a lead or a prospect, and converting that lead or prospect into a customer, through a voice-based channel. The Customer Management segment refers to customer engagement, customer expansion, and customer experience solutions. It also specializes in digital marketing, lead generation, online sales, optimization, lead conversion, customer service, billing support, technical support, multi-lingual, omni-channel, retention, renewals, up and cross sell, and win-backs. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBEX Latest Social Stream
View Full IBEX Social Stream
Latest IBEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IBEX Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBEX as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Amongst other things...
IBEX, MTRX, SPWH, TPL and VIRC have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 17, 2021.
Ibex Ltd (NASDAQ:IBEX), a leading global provider in business process outsourcing (BPO) and end-to-end customer engagement technology solutions, stock fell 2.24% (As on Sep 15, The post Ibex Ltd (NASDAQ:IBEX) posts mixed results for the fourth quarter 2021 appeared first on FXDailyReport.Com .
IBEX Limited (IBEX) came out with quarterly earnings of $0.31 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.14 per share. This compares to earnings of $0.14 per share a year ago. These figures are adjusted for non-recurring items. This quarterly report represents an earnings surprise of 121.43%. A quarter ago, it was expected that  The post IBEX Limited (IBEX) Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Uber Technologies Inc. Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
IBEX Price Returns