IBEX Ltd. (IBEX): Price and Financial Metrics
IBEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.30||52-week high||$31.40|
|Prev. close||$18.11||52-week low||$11.45|
|Day high||$18.32||Avg. volume||92,345|
|50-day MA||$16.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.20||Market Cap||328.28M|
IBEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBEX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IBEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.43% of US stocks.
- IBEX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IBEX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 56th percentile.
IBEX Stock Summary
- IBEX LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.11% of US listed stocks.
- IBEX's went public 3.24 years ago, making it older than just 13.93% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.66%, IBEX LTD's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.25% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IBEX LTD are DFIN, DTST, FFBC, CALB, and HUBG.
- IBEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IBEX LTD's official web site, go to www.ibex.co.
IBEX Valuation Summary
- IBEX's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.7; this is 55.87% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- IBEX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBEX.
IBEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.65% of graded US stocks.
- IBEX's asset turnover comes in at 1.612 -- ranking 49th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IBEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBEX Ltd. (IBEX) Company Bio
IBEX Ltd. engages in technology-enabled customer lifecycle experience solutions. It operates through the Customer Acquisition and Customer Management segments. The Customer Acquisition segment refers to acquisition of customer for the client through generating or purchasing a lead or a prospect, and converting that lead or prospect into a customer, through a voice-based channel. The Customer Management segment refers to customer engagement, customer expansion, and customer experience solutions. It also specializes in digital marketing, lead generation, online sales, optimization, lead conversion, customer service, billing support, technical support, multi-lingual, omni-channel, retention, renewals, up and cross sell, and win-backs. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
IBEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBEX Latest Social Stream
View Full IBEX Social Stream
Latest IBEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IBEX LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBEX as an investment opportunity.
Enabling Agents to Help More Customers, More Efficiently, and With More Accuracy ibex Partners with Sapling.ai The Sapling.ai partnership is set to enhance Wave X platform capabilities WASHINGTON, Dec. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ibex (NASDAQ: IBEX), a leading global provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) and customer engagement technology solutions, and Sapling.ai today announced a new partnership to leverage Sapling’s AI-powered messaging assistant technology as part of ibex’s award-w
Rankings Reflect ibex’s Inclusive Culture and Commitment to Respect, Values and Diversity ibex Named A Top Workplace for Remote Work by Newsweek ibex recognized for inclusive culture and commitment to respect, values and diversity WASHINGTON, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ibex (NASDAQ: IBEX), a leading global provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) and customer engagement technology solutions, today announced the company was named one of America’s Greatest Workplaces for Remote Work 2
IBEX Limited (NASDAQ:IBEX) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 10, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the IBEX First Quarter 2024 Earnings Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] To note, there is an accompanying earnings deck presentation available on the investor – IBEX Investor Relations website at investors.ibex.co. I […]
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Q1 2024 Ibex Ltd Earnings Call
IBEX Price Returns