iBio, Inc. (IBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
IBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.75||52-week high||$16.51|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$0.76||Avg. volume||2,163,637|
|50-day MA||$1.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.28||Market Cap||12.55M|
IBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBIO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IBIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.36% of US stocks.
- IBIO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- IBIO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.13% of US stocks).
IBIO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 235.72, IBIO INC has a higher such ratio than 98.41% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for IBIO INC comes in at -97.83%, a number that bests only 0.89% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of IBIO INC's share price is greater than that of 95.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBIO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SERA, EMKR, BNGO, CLPT, and KLTR.
- IBIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IBIO INC's official web site, go to www.ibioinc.com.
IBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IBIO's price/sales ratio is 4817.65% higher, now standing at 250.8.
- IBIO's price/sales ratio has moved up 217.9 over the prior 165 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBIO.
IBIO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 114.24%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -19.18%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 295.5%.
The table below shows IBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBIO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.38% of graded US stocks.
- IBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.017 -- ranking 375th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- COLL, COCP, and IRWD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBIO.
The table below shows IBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
iBio, Inc. (IBIO) Company Bio
iBio, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development and manufacture of biotherapeutics. Its pipeline include idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, systemic sclerosis, and scleroderma. It operates through the iBio, Inc. and iBio CDMO business segments. The company was founded on April 15, 1993 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
IBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full IBIO Social Stream
Latest IBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IBIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBIO as an investment opportunity.
iBio Discovers New Panel of CD3 T-Cell Binding Antibodies Using its Patented AI Epitope Steering Platform
BRYAN, Texas, April 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iBio, Inc. (NYSEA:IBIO) (“iBio” or the “Company”), an AI-driven innovator of precision antibody immunotherapies, announced that a presentation given today by its VP & Head of Machine Learning & Platform Technologies, Matt Greving, Ph.D., during Carterra's "Unlocking High-Throughput Biology and Drug Discovery" symposium in San Diego, CA, revealed the discovery of a panel of CD3 T-cell binding antibodies, representing an important first step for the
iBio Advances Anti-CCR8 Antibody Program to Preclinical In Vivo Testing
– Immuno-oncology candidate discovered using iBio’s AI epitope steering platform – – Expands Treg depletion franchise beyond IBIO-101 – BRYAN, Texas, March 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iBio, Inc. (NYSEA:IBIO) (“iBio” or the “Company”), an AI-driven innovator of precision antibody immunotherapies, today announced the progression of its anti-CCR8 antibody immuno-oncology program into preclinical in vivo testing. CCR8, a member of the G protein-coupled receptor (“GPCR”) family, is expressed by T-re
7 Stocks to Sell as Banks Melt Down
Although the internet encourages you to buy the red ink, sometimes you should consider stocks to sell as just that.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
We're starting off the final trading day of the week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Friday!
Why Is Ambrx Biopharma (AMAM) Stock Down 15% Today?
Ambrx Biopharma (AMAM) stock is falling on Friday but it's not due to any negative news released by the medical company today.
IBIO Price Returns
Continue Researching IBIOWant to do more research on iBio Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
iBio Inc (IBIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
iBio Inc (IBIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
iBio Inc (IBIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...