iBio, Inc. (IBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
IBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.29||52-week high||$2.60|
|Prev. close||$0.28||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.31||Avg. volume||1,328,816|
|50-day MA||$0.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.78||Market Cap||8.15M|
IBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBIO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IBIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.63% of US stocks.
- IBIO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 132 days.
- IBIO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.83% of US stocks).
IBIO Stock Summary
- IBIO has a market capitalization of $5,207,384 -- more than approximately merely 2.92% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 85.37, IBIO INC has a higher such ratio than 97.64% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for IBIO INC comes in at -97.83%, a number that bests merely 0.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SERA, BNGO, NSTG, HLGN, and LAW.
- Visit IBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ibioinc.com.
IBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IBIO's price/sales ratio is 4384.21% higher, now standing at 85.2.
- Over the past 169 months, IBIO's price/sales ratio has gone up 52.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBIO.
IBIO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 114.24%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -19.18%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 295.5%.
The table below shows IBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBIO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.38% of graded US stocks.
- IBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.017 -- ranking 375th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- COLL, COCP, and IRWD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBIO.
The table below shows IBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
iBio, Inc. (IBIO) Company Bio
iBio, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development and manufacture of biotherapeutics. Its pipeline include idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, systemic sclerosis, and scleroderma. It operates through the iBio, Inc. and iBio CDMO business segments. The company was founded on April 15, 1993 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
IBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full IBIO Social Stream
Latest IBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IBIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBIO as an investment opportunity.
- VP of Platform Technologies, Matt Greving, to present data on enhancing T-cell engagers using machine-learning guided epitope steering and mammalian display antibody libraries - BRYAN, Texas and SAN DIEGO, Oct. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iBio, Inc. (NYSEA:IBIO) (“iBio” or the “Company”), an AI-driven innovator of precision antibody immunotherapies, announced today that Matt Greving Ph.D., its Vice President of Platform Technologies and Machine Learning, has been selected to present on the Co
– No new securities are being registered under the Post-Effective Amendment –BRYAN, Texas and SAN DIEGO, Oct. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In response to investor inquiries received about the post-effective amendment to its Form S-3 on Form S-1 (the “Post-Effective Amendment”) filed on Friday, September 29, 2023 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), iBio Inc. (NYSEA:IBIO) (“iBio” or the “Company”), an AI-driven innovator of precision antibody immunotherapies, today p
The healthcare industry has historically provided good returns to investors, however there are also healthcare stocks you will want to sell.
BRYAN, Texas and SAN DIEGO, Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iBio, Inc. (NYSEA:IBIO) (“iBio” or the “Company”), an AI-driven innovator of precision antibody immunotherapies, announced today the filing of its annual report on Form 10-K with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2023. Revenues for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2023 were $nil, compared to $1.9 million in fiscal 2022. Total operating expenses, not including the loss from d
– Extends maturity date to December 31, 2023 –– Allows time to close pending sale of CDMO facility –BRYAN, Texas and SAN DIEGO, Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iBio, Inc. (NYSEA:IBIO) (“iBio” or the “Company”), an AI-driven innovator of precision antibody immunotherapies, today announced its wholly owned subsidiary, iBio CDMO LLC, and Woodforest National Bank (“Woodforest”) have entered into a sixth amendment (the “Amendment”) to their November 1, 2021 credit agreement (the “Credit Agreement”
IBIO Price Returns