iBio, Inc. (IBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBIO POWR Grades
- IBIO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 42.79% of US stocks.
- IBIO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- IBIO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
IBIO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 92.22, iBio Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.31% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for iBio Inc comes in at 128.48%, a number that bests 95.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- iBio Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -47.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to iBio Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SANW, TELA, CEMI, AGRX, and IMAC.
- Visit IBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ibioinc.com.
IBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IBIO's price/sales ratio is 2461.11% higher, now standing at 92.2.
- IBIO's price/sales ratio has moved up 59.3 over the prior 142 months.
- IBIO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBIO.
IBIO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -92.54%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -58.72%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -161.6%.
The table below shows IBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.24||52-week high||$5.20|
|Prev. close||$1.23||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.25||Avg. volume||11,611,077|
|50-day MA||$1.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.57||Market Cap||270.13M|
iBio, Inc. (IBIO) Company Bio
iBio, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development and manufacture of biotherapeutics. Its pipeline include idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, systemic sclerosis, and scleroderma. It operates through the iBio, Inc. and iBio CDMO business segments. The company was founded on April 15, 1993 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
IBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full IBIO Social Stream
Latest IBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iBio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBIO as an investment opportunity.
Global Hereditary Angioedema Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Pharming Group NV, iBio Inc., Takeda, CSL Limited, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The report on Global Hereditary Angioedema Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic definition 
Hereditary Angioedema Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Pharming Group NV, iBio Inc., Takeda, CSL Limited, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., BioCryst P
This report studies the Hereditary Angioedema Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Hereditary Angioedema market segmented by company, region, type 
Thinking about buying stock in Ion Geophysical, Moneygram International, Akebia Therapeutics, iBio, or Exela Technologies?
NEW YORK , July 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for IO, MGI, AKBA, IBIO, and XELA.
iBio Reports Successful Preclinical Immunization Studies with Next-Gen Nucleocapsid COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate
BRYAN, Texas, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iBio, Inc. (NYSEA:IBIO) (iBio or the Company), a biotech innovator and biologics contract manufacturing organization, today announced that preclinical studies of IBIO-202, its subunit vaccine candidate that targets the nucleocapsid protein (N protein) of SARS-CoV-2, demonstrated a robust, antigen-specific, memory T-cell response.
IBio Inc (NYSE: IBIO ) has added three anti-cancer targets to its pipeline of therapeutic
IBIO Price Returns