IBERIABANK Corporation (IBKC): Price and Financial Metrics
IBKC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.79, Iberiabank Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 14.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.97%, Iberiabank Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.1% of about US stocks.
- Iberiabank Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 49.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBKC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVBF, OSBC, COLB, PPBI, and BMTC.
- Visit IBKC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iberiabank.com.
IBKC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.08||52-week high||$79.68|
|Prev. close||$45.54||52-week low||$25.65|
|Day high||$46.26||Avg. volume||575,936|
|50-day MA||$42.86||Dividend yield||4.36%|
|200-day MA||$60.11||Market Cap||2.27B|
IBERIABANK Corporation (IBKC) Company Bio
IberiaBank Corporation provides commercial and retail banking products and services in Louisiana, Arkansas, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, and Texas. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
IBKC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBKC Latest Social Stream
View Full IBKC Social Stream
Latest IBKC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iberiabank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBKC as an investment opportunity.
First Horizon's (FHN) all-stock merger of equals with IBERIABANK reflects the companies' impressive business-expansion efforts into the Southern market.
First Horizon National Corp. ("First Horizon") (FHN) and IBERIABANK Corporation ("IBERIABANK") (IBKC) today announced completion of their previously announced all-stock merger of equals. The combined company, with $79 billion in assets, $60 billion in deposits and $58 billion in loans as of March 31, 2020, will be headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee and operate under the First Horizon name. “The completion of this merger marks a significant milestone for our clients, associates, shareholders and communities,” said Bryan Jordan, President and CEO of First Horizon.
Your Iberiabank login gives you access to more banking options.
First Horizon National Corp. (FHN) and IberiaBank Corp. The post First Horizon, IberiaBank Get U.S. Regulatory Nod For Merger appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN), the holding company for First Horizon Bank, got approval from the Federal Reserve Board to acquire IberiaBank (NASDAQ: IBKC). When the deal officially closes on July 1, the combined bank will have about $75 billion in assets – including $43 billion from First Horizon Bank and $32 billion from IberiaBank. Memphis-based First Horizon has roughly 270 branches in Tennessee, Florida, Texas, South Carolina, and North Carolina, while IberiaBank, based in Lafayette, Louisiana, has 190 branches in Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Texas, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Mississippi, Missouri, and New York.
IBKC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBKCWant to do more research on Iberiabank Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!