Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR): Price and Financial Metrics
IBKR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IBKR is currently 0.83, higher than only 3.77% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For IBKR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.79% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 51.67 for Interactive Brokers Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Interactive Brokers Group Inc are CCM, APO, LYV, BCO, and BHTG.
- IBKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Interactive Brokers Group Inc's official web site, go to www.interactivebrokers.com.
IBKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.89||52-week high||$80.57|
|Prev. close||$73.43||52-week low||$36.25|
|Day high||$73.68||Avg. volume||934,326|
|50-day MA||$75.03||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$59.60||Market Cap||29.54B|
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR) Company Bio
Interactive Brokers is an automated global electronic broker that specializes in catering to financial professionals by offering trading technology, execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and risk management tools at low costs. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
IBKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBKR Latest Social Stream
View Full IBKR Social Stream
Latest IBKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Interactive Brokers Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBKR as an investment opportunity.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 20, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Nancy Stuebe – Director of Investor Relations Paul Brody – Chief Financial Officer Thomas Peterffy – Chairman Conference Call Participants Craig Siegenthaler – Credit Suisse Chris Allen – Compass Point Rich Repetto...
Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.54%Payable June 14; for shareholders of record June 1; ex-div May 31.See IBKR Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.89% and 8.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IBKR), an automated global electronic broker, reported diluted earnings per share of $1.16 for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 compared to $0.60 for the same period in 2020, and adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.98 for this quarter compared to $0.69 for the year-ago quarter.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2021 / Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 20, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
IBKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBKRWant to see what other sources are saying about Interactive Brokers Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch