Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBKR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IBKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.21% of US stocks.
- IBKR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- IBKR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.39% of US stocks).
IBKR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IBKR is currently 0.64, higher than just 2.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Interactive Brokers Group Inc is higher than it is for about 96.42% of US stocks.
- IBKR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCO, XP, CUBI, TTI, and CCM.
- Visit IBKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interactivebrokers.com.
IBKR Valuation Summary
- IBKR's price/earnings ratio is 19.2; this is 74.55% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- IBKR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 174 months.
- Over the past 174 months, IBKR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBKR.
IBKR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 304.17%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.18%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 580.97%.
The table below shows IBKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.39% of graded US stocks.
- IBKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 323rd of 456 Trading stocks.
- STAG, EGP, and GSBD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBKR.
The table below shows IBKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.73||52-week high||$80.57|
|Prev. close||$62.19||52-week low||$46.43|
|Day high||$62.83||Avg. volume||843,752|
|50-day MA||$62.54||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$67.35||Market Cap||26.22B|
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR) Company Bio
Interactive Brokers is an automated global electronic broker that specializes in catering to financial professionals by offering trading technology, execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and risk management tools at low costs. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBKR Latest Social Stream
View Full IBKR Social Stream
Latest IBKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Interactive Brokers Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBKR as an investment opportunity.
Rise in brokerage and advisory assets balance will support LPL Financial's (LPLA) revenues going forward.
GREENWICH, Conn., September 23, 2021--Interactive Brokers Group (Nasdaq: IBKR), a global brokerage firm, today announced that Cecelia Zhong joined on September 6, as Executive Director focusing on business development for Greater China in a newly created position. Reporting to David Friedland, Managing Director-Asia Pacific Operations at Interactive Brokers, Cecelia is based in IBKR’s Hong Kong office and will be dedicated to the company’s growth and expansion in China.
Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN) recently made its public debut, and the company's soaring revenue shows just how much it has benefited from the surge in popularity of cryptocurrency trading. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on Sept. 15, Fool.com contributor Jason Hall discusses Coinbase's future potential and risks with colleague Danny Vena and Senior Analyst Asit Sharma.
Interactive Brokers Group Inc. a trading firm based in Greenwich, Connecticut is opening its new cryptocurrency division. Interactive Brokers Says Yes to Digital Currency Customers of the firm will soon be able to trade and buy up to four different cryptocurrencies. They are bitcoin, bitcoin cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin. The company has stated The post Interactive Brokers Will Soon Allow Customers to Trade Crypto appeared first on Live Bitcoin News .
Interactive Brokers announced on Monday that it would now offer users cryptocurrency trading. Interactive Brokers now lets you buy and sell a number of crypto assets. Cryptocurrencies can be bought, sold and stored on the Interactive Brokers platform with this expansion of services.
IBKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBKRWant to see what other sources are saying about Interactive Brokers Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch