Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR): Price and Financial Metrics
IBKR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IBKR is currently 2.11, higher than merely 9.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Interactive Brokers Group Inc is higher than it is for about 90.52% of US stocks.
- IBKR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Interactive Brokers Group Inc are VC, APAM, SUP, GSKY, and AX.
- IBKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Interactive Brokers Group Inc's official web site, go to www.interactivebrokers.com.
IBKR Stock Price Chart More Charts
IBKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.01||52-week high||$59.32|
|Prev. close||$55.87||52-week low||$44.50|
|Day high||$58.50||Avg. volume||527,948|
|50-day MA||$49.35||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$49.79||Market Cap||23.68B|
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR) Company Bio
Interactive Brokers is an automated global electronic broker that specializes in catering to financial professionals by offering trading technology, execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and risk management tools at low costs. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.