Interactive Brokers Group Inc. (IBKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBKR POWR Grades
- IBKR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBKR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IBKR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
IBKR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,904.42, INTERACTIVE BROKERS GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.46% of US stocks.
- For IBKR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.53% of US equities we're observing.
- IBKR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTERACTIVE BROKERS GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SEE, COHN, BLBD, BCO, and JXN.
- Visit IBKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interactivebrokers.com.
IBKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IBKR's price/sales ratio is 3.45% higher, now standing at 3.
- IBKR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 189 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBKR.
IBKR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1235.66%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 143.86%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -35.04%.
The table below shows IBKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.74% of graded US stocks.
- IBKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 319th of 444 Trading stocks.
- NDAQ, EQIX, and IVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBKR.
The table below shows IBKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.30||52-week high||$82.83|
|Prev. close||$79.80||52-week low||$52.18|
|Day high||$80.85||Avg. volume||1,002,355|
|50-day MA||$73.56||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$64.38||Market Cap||33.68B|
Interactive Brokers Group Inc. (IBKR) Company Bio
Interactive Brokers LLC (IB) is an American multinational brokerage firm. It operates the largest electronic trading platform in the U.S. by number of daily average revenue trades. The company brokers stocks, options, futures, EFPs, futures options, forex, bonds, and funds. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IBKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBKR Latest Social Stream
View Full IBKR Social Stream
Latest IBKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERACTIVE BROKERS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBKR as an investment opportunity.
The Nasdaq-100 index includes some of the largest technology companies in the world. The Nasdaq-100 has been down by more than 33% this year, and it's still down roughly 28% year to date -- firmly in bear market territory.
GREENWICH, Conn., November 28, 2022--Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IBKR) announces that its Chairman Thomas Peterffy will speak at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference on Wednesday, December 7th at 10:00 a.m. ET.
TradeStation and Interactive Brokers focus their tools and cost structures on very frequent traders. If you are an active trader, which is right for you?
GREENWICH, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Interactive Brokers (Nasdaq: IBKR) today announced the launch of Overnight Trading Hours on the IBKR Eos ATS (“IBEOS”) for select US ETFs.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
IBKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBKRWant to see what other sources are saying about Interactive Brokers Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch