International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBOC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IBOC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBOC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- IBOC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
IBOC Stock Summary
- International Bancshares Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 19.61% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.46 for International Bancshares Corp; that's greater than it is for 81.92% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IBOC comes in at 7.66% -- higher than that of 76.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBOC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNB, FFBC, SFNC, RBCAA, and TCBK.
- IBOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit International Bancshares Corp's official web site, go to www.ibc.com.
IBOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.33||52-week high||$53.06|
|Prev. close||$49.84||52-week low||$25.21|
|Day high||$50.40||Avg. volume||200,639|
|50-day MA||$47.99||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$37.62||Market Cap||3.19B|
International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC) Company Bio
International Bancshares Corporation provides commercial and retail banking services in South, Central, and Southeast Texas, as well as in the State of Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Laredo, Texas.
IBOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBOC Latest Social Stream
View Full IBOC Social Stream
Latest IBOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Bancshares Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBOC as an investment opportunity.
International Bancshares (NASDAQ:IBOC) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 116% Total Return On Their Investment
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
International Bancshares Corporation (NASDAQ:IBOC) today reported net income for the three months ended March 31, 2021 was approximately $50.8 million
LAREDO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--International Bancshares Corporation today reported annual net income for 2020 of $167.3 million or $2.62 diluted earnings per common share.
LAREDO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IBC announced today that on Jan. 22, 2021, IBC’s Board of Directors approved the early declaration of a .55 cents per share cash dividend.
ValuEngine upgraded shares of International Bancshares (NASDAQ:IBOC) from a sell rating to a hold rating in a research report released on Monday, ValuEngine reports. Separately, BidaskClub upgraded International Bancshares from a strong sell rating to a sell rating in a report on Wednesday, October 7th. IBOC stock opened at $32.09 on Monday. The company has […]
IBOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBOCWant to do more research on International Bancshares Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch