International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC): Price and Financial Metrics
IBOC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IBOC is 0.28 -- better than just 19.83% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 234.6, International Bancshares Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.15% of US stocks.
- IBOC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 82.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to International Bancshares Corp are HBNC, CADE, CMTV, HBMD, and SONA.
- Visit IBOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ibc.com.
IBOC Stock Price Chart More Charts
IBOC Price/Volume Stats
International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC) Company Bio
International Bancshares Corporation provides commercial and retail banking services in South, Central, and Southeast Texas, as well as in the State of Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Laredo, Texas.