International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBOC POWR Grades
- IBOC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBOC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IBOC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
IBOC Stock Summary
- IBOC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.69% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INTERNATIONAL BANCSHARES CORP comes in at -2.43%, a number that bests only 19.46% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IBOC is more volatile than just 1.61% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTERNATIONAL BANCSHARES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be RGA, BSRR, FIBK, CNFR, and HRTG.
- Visit IBOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ibc.com.
IBOC Valuation Summary
- IBOC's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.3; this is 86.6% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- IBOC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBOC.
IBOC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -19.98%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 75.23%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 51.95%.
The table below shows IBOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBOC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.46% of graded US stocks.
- IBOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 431 Banking stocks.
- RVSB, MTB, and CFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBOC.
The table below shows IBOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.48||52-week high||$46.67|
|Prev. close||$42.10||52-week low||$38.00|
|Day high||$43.81||Avg. volume||261,457|
|50-day MA||$43.21||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$42.09||Market Cap||2.71B|
International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC) Company Bio
International Bancshares Corporation provides commercial and retail banking services in South, Central, and Southeast Texas, as well as in the State of Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Laredo, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBOC Latest Social Stream
View Full IBOC Social Stream
Latest IBOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERNATIONAL BANCSHARES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBOC as an investment opportunity.
It looks like International Bancshares Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBOC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days...
International Bancshares Corporation's ( NASDAQ:IBOC ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.60 per share on...
LAREDO, Texas, August 04, 2022--International Bancshares Corporation (NASDAQ: IBOC) announced today that on Aug. 2, 2022, IBC’s Board of Directors approved the declaration of a .60 cents per share cash dividend for shareholders of record of Common Stock, $1.00 par value, as of the close of business on Aug. 16, 2022, payable on Aug. 29, 2022. "This discretionary cash dividend was made possible because of our Company’s long-standing record of positive financial performance, as demonstrated by our
LAREDO, Texas, August 04, 2022--International Bancshares Corporation (NASDAQ:IBOC), one of the largest independent bank holding companies in Texas, reports net income.
The big shareholder groups in International Bancshares Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBOC ) have power over the company...
IBOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBOCWant to do more research on International Bancshares Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch