International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBOC POWR Grades
- IBOC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.07% of US stocks.
- IBOC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- IBOC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 43.59% of US stocks).
IBOC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IBOC is 0.24 -- better than merely 20% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for International Bancshares Corp is higher than it is for about 76.24% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.58 for International Bancshares Corp; that's greater than it is for 83.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBOC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMA, TCBK, PRA, PEBK, and FGBI.
- Visit IBOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ibc.com.
IBOC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IBOC's price/sales ratio is 291.67% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- IBOC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IBOC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBOC.
IBOC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 80.67%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 37.23%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -2.54%.
The table below shows IBOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBOC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.65% of graded US stocks.
- IBOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 433 Banking stocks.
- RVSB, MTB, and BOH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBOC.
The table below shows IBOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.73||52-week high||$53.06|
|Prev. close||$41.86||52-week low||$26.27|
|Day high||$42.79||Avg. volume||213,994|
|50-day MA||$41.59||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$43.68||Market Cap||2.64B|
International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC) Company Bio
International Bancshares Corporation provides commercial and retail banking services in South, Central, and Southeast Texas, as well as in the State of Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Laredo, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBOC Latest Social Stream
View Full IBOC Social Stream
Latest IBOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Bancshares Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBOC as an investment opportunity.
LAREDO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #BANCSHARES--IBC announced today that the Board of Directors approved the declaration of a .60 cents per share cash dividend.
Every investor in International Bancshares Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBOC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
LAREDO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #BANCSHARES--International Bancshares Corporation (NASDAQ:IBOC) today reported net income for the three months ended June 30, 2021.
LAREDO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #BANCSHARES--International Bancshares Corporation today announced its subsidiary banks received top honors by Forbes Magazine.
International Bancshares Corporation today reported annual net income for 2020 of $167.3 million or $2.62 diluted earnings per common share.
IBOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBOCWant to do more research on International Bancshares Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch