International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBOC POWR Grades
- IBOC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBOC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IBOC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
IBOC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IBOC is 0.25 -- better than merely 20.34% of US stocks.
- IBOC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.76% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IBOC is more volatile than only 5.01% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to International Bancshares Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HBNC, PEBO, PEBK, MPB, and FGBI.
- Visit IBOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ibc.com.
IBOC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IBOC's price/sales ratio is 291.67% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- IBOC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IBOC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBOC.
IBOC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 37.23%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.49%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 47.85%.
The table below shows IBOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBOC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.46% of graded US stocks.
- IBOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 431 Banking stocks.
- RVSB, MTB, and CFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBOC.
The table below shows IBOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.95||52-week high||$48.66|
|Prev. close||$39.64||52-week low||$37.72|
|Day high||$40.21||Avg. volume||273,975|
|50-day MA||$41.45||Dividend yield||3.03%|
|200-day MA||$42.25||Market Cap||2.52B|
International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC) Company Bio
International Bancshares Corporation provides commercial and retail banking services in South, Central, and Southeast Texas, as well as in the State of Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Laredo, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBOC Latest Social Stream
View Full IBOC Social Stream
Latest IBOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Bancshares Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBOC as an investment opportunity.
LAREDO, Texas, February 28, 2022--International Bancshares Corporation ("IBC") (NASDAQ: IBOC) Board of Directors appoints Ms. Diana G. Zuniga to IBC’s Board to fill vacancy.
LAREDO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #Bancshares--International Bancshares Corporation (NASDAQ:IBOC) reports annual net income for 2021 of $253.9 million or $4.00 diluted earnings per common share.
International Bancshares press release (IBOC): FY GAAP EPS of $4.00.Revenue of $593.6M (+10.2% Y/Y)."The successful execution of the cost-savings initiatives as well as our focus…
In this article, we examined Fred Cummings’ portfolio management strategy and approach to investing in stocks. We also reviewed 10 stocks to buy according to Fred Cummings’ Elizabeth Park Capital. You can skip our detailed discussion about Fred Cummings’ investment philosophy and portfolio management strategies and jump directly to 5 Stocks to Buy According to […]
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see International...
IBOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBOCWant to do more research on International Bancshares Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch