International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBOC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IBOC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.65% of US stocks.
- IBOC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- IBOC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.38% of US stocks).
IBOC Stock Summary
- International Bancshares Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 19.87% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.46 for International Bancshares Corp; that's greater than it is for 82.05% of US stocks.
- International Bancshares Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 79.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to International Bancshares Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FNB, MSBI, TCBK, TRST, and AIN.
- Visit IBOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ibc.com.
IBOC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IBOC's price/sales ratio is 308.33% higher, now standing at 4.9.
- IBOC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.2 over the prior 243 months.
- IBOC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBOC.
IBOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.20||52-week high||$53.06|
|Prev. close||$37.76||52-week low||$25.21|
|Day high||$38.50||Avg. volume||212,868|
|50-day MA||$44.32||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$40.93||Market Cap||2.42B|
International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC) Company Bio
International Bancshares Corporation provides commercial and retail banking services in South, Central, and Southeast Texas, as well as in the State of Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Laredo, Texas.
IBOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBOC Latest Social Stream
View Full IBOC Social Stream
Latest IBOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Bancshares Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBOC as an investment opportunity.
International Bancshares Corporation (NASDAQ:IBOC) today reported net income for the three months ended March 31, 2021 was approximately $50.8 million
International Bancshares Corporation today reported annual net income for 2020 of $167.3 million or $2.62 diluted earnings per common share.
The big shareholder groups in International Bancshares Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBOC ) have power over the company...
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think International Bancshares Corp (NASDAQ:IBOC) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips […]
Dennis Nixon has been the CEO of International Bancshares Corporation (NASDAQ:IBOC) since 1979, and this article will...
IBOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBOCWant to do more research on International Bancshares Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch