International Bancshares Corporation (IBOC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IBOC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.21% over the past 5.5 years.
- IBOC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 259,479,000; for context, that's better than 92.05% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IBOC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AHCO, LEJU, FNV, RDY and IRS.
IBOC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of IBOC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 45.92% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of International Bancshares Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The International Bancshares Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 68.23% of its fellow mid-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for IBOC, approximately merely 19.75% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
IBOC Dividend Chart
IBOC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IBOC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on IBOC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about International Bancshares Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
International Bancshares Corp Common Stock (IBOC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) - Dividend Investor
International Bancshares Corp (IBOC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha