icad inc. (ICAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICAD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ICAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICAD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ICAD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
ICAD Stock Summary
- Icad Inc's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.97% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Icad Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.03% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -83.81%, Icad Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.23% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCOV, AVGR, QUMU, PROG, and IRBT.
- Visit ICAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.icadmed.com.
ICAD Valuation Summary
- ICAD's price/sales ratio is 9; this is 65.14% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ICAD's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ICAD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 32.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICAD.
ICAD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -33.95%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 260.7%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 64.58%.
The table below shows ICAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.03% of graded US stocks.
- ICAD's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 82nd of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IRMD, DRIO, and ABMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICAD.
The table below shows ICAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.84||52-week high||$21.44|
|Prev. close||$10.91||52-week low||$8.48|
|Day high||$11.94||Avg. volume||173,518|
|50-day MA||$12.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.69||Market Cap||296.43M|
icad inc. (ICAD) Company Bio
iCAD, Inc. provides image analysis, workflow solutions, and radiation therapy for the early identification and treatment of cancer in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Cancer Detection and Cancer Therapy. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Nashua, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ICAD Social Stream
Latest ICAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Icad Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICAD as an investment opportunity.
Simple physics tells us that what goes up must come down – but sometimes, market forces take what’s gone down and pushes it back up. And that fact helps to outline the basic opportunities investors should look for. In short, what’s needed are stocks that have hit a hard time – but remain fundamentally sound. Prices can rise and fall for a wide range of reasons, and while many times those reasons bode ill for the stock, they don’t always.
Even though iCAD (NASDAQ:ICAD) has lost US$33m market cap in last 7 days, shareholders are still up 249% over 3 years
iCAD, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ICAD ) shareholders might understandably be very concerned that the share price has dropped 41% in...
Andy Sassine, Director at Icad (NASDAQ:ICAD), made a large insider sell on September 14, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Sassine sold 20,000 shares of Icad at a price of $10.88 per share. The total transaction amounted to $217,700. Following the transaction, Sassine still owns 1,298,382 shares of the company, worth $13,217,528. Icad shares are trading up 0.69% at $10.18 at the time of this writi
Leading experts to discuss novel AI technology helping them overcome pandemic-related challenges including substantial mammography backlogNASHUA, N.H., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced that it will host an educational roundtable event to help clinicians and their facilities recover from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Titled “Pandemic Recovery: How New
Breast Cancer Brachytherapy Market is Slated to Witness Tremendous Growth | By Prominent Players -Elekta AB, Eckert & Ziegler BEBIG, Cianna Medical, ICAD Inc, Hologic Inc
Increased use of breast HDR brachytherapy in hospitals and cancer treatment centers is also likely to drive segment growth. Furthermore, supportive actions by businesses and non-profit groups aimed at improving people''s lives are projected to enhance the industry. Breast cancer''s
ICAD Price Returns