icad inc. (ICAD): Price and Financial Metrics
ICAD Stock Summary
- Icad Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.38% of US listed stocks.
- ICAD's price/sales ratio is 6.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 79.86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 233.63%, Icad Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.47% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Icad Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XONE, AEHR, DOMO, ISNS, and OSTK.
- ICAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Icad Inc's official web site, go to www.icadmed.com.
ICAD Stock Price Chart More Charts
ICAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.18||52-week high||$12.50|
|Prev. close||$12.29||52-week low||$4.05|
|Day high||$12.50||Avg. volume||226,476|
|50-day MA||$8.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.09||Market Cap||235.98M|
icad inc. (ICAD) Company Bio
iCAD, Inc. provides image analysis, workflow solutions, and radiation therapy for the early identification and treatment of cancer in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Cancer Detection and Cancer Therapy. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Nashua, New Hampshire.