icad inc. (ICAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICAD POWR Grades
- ICAD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.25% of US stocks.
- ICAD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ICAD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.98% of US stocks).
ICAD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Icad Inc is higher than it is for about merely 8.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.82%, Icad Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.46% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ICAD is more volatile than 93.91% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Icad Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRVN, HTGM, PLAB, MBII, and SSYS.
- Visit ICAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.icadmed.com.
ICAD Valuation Summary
- ICAD's price/sales ratio is 9; this is 65.14% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ICAD's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ICAD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 32.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICAD.
ICAD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.06%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -9.47%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -24.12%.
The table below shows ICAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.2% of graded US stocks.
- ICAD's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 80th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- TTOO, IRMD, and DYNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICAD.
The table below shows ICAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.82||52-week high||$12.73|
|Prev. close||$3.81||52-week low||$2.91|
|Day high||$4.02||Avg. volume||200,550|
|50-day MA||$4.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.31||Market Cap||96.20M|
icad inc. (ICAD) Company Bio
iCAD, Inc. provides image analysis, workflow solutions, and radiation therapy for the early identification and treatment of cancer in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Cancer Detection and Cancer Therapy. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Nashua, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ICAD Social Stream
Latest ICAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Icad Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICAD as an investment opportunity.
iCAD (NASDAQ:ICAD) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Monday, February 28th, after market close. The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.12 (-100.0% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $7.82M (-25.5% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, ICAD has beaten EPS estimates 38% of the time and has beaten...
Icad (ICAD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The big shareholder groups in iCAD, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ICAD ) have power over the company. Large companies usually have...
NASHUA, N.H., Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021, after the market close, and host a conference call at 4:30 PM Eastern Time on Monday, February 28. Monday, February 28th at 4:30 PM ET Domestic:877-407-0784International:201-689-8560Conference ID:13726987Webcast:https
NASHUA, N.H., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced the Company will participate in the virtual BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference from February 15-17, 2022. Stacey Stevens, President and incoming CEO of iCAD, is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat, hosted by research analyst Marie Thibault, on Tuesday, February 15, 2
ICAD Price Returns