icad inc. (ICAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICAD POWR Grades
- ICAD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICAD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ICAD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
ICAD Stock Summary
- ICAD's went public 29.28 years ago, making it older than 80.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.94, Icad Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.03% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICAD comes in at -9.65% -- higher than that of just 20.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Icad Inc are CTSO, LTRX, CSLT, CDXC, and HLIT.
- ICAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Icad Inc's official web site, go to www.icadmed.com.
ICAD Valuation Summary
- ICAD's EV/EBIT ratio is -61.9; this is 288.72% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ICAD's price/earnings ratio has gone down $53.6.
- ICAD's price/sales ratio has moved up $11.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICAD.
ICAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.37||52-week high||$21.44|
|Prev. close||$17.79||52-week low||$8.32|
|Day high||$17.85||Avg. volume||168,425|
|50-day MA||$17.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.46||Market Cap||433.66M|
icad inc. (ICAD) Company Bio
iCAD, Inc. provides image analysis, workflow solutions, and radiation therapy for the early identification and treatment of cancer in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Cancer Detection and Cancer Therapy. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Nashua, New Hampshire.
ICAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ICAD Social Stream
Latest ICAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Icad Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICAD as an investment opportunity.
iCAD’s third generation artificial intelligence solution for 3D mammography offers considerable improvement in algorithm specificity performance and faster processing compared to previous generationsNASHUA, N.H., June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced that ProFound AI® Version 3.0 for Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) received CE Mark approval. Compared to previo
iCAD, Inc. (ICAD) has inked a deal with an international medical imaging IT and cybersecurity company, Sectra, to distribute clinical decision support tools — ProFound AI and ProFound AI Risk — worldwide. Shares of iCAD, a global medical technology leader that provides innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, gained 1% and closed at $18.50 on June 8. (See ICAD stock analysis on TipRanks) As per the terms of the deal, Sectra Amplifier Marketplace will distribute ProFound AI and ProFound AI Risk, thereby extending their access to more facilities and imaging centers globally.
A look at the shareholders of iCAD, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ICAD ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies...
NASHUA, N.H., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced that Michael Klein, iCAD’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be participating at the following three virtual investor conferences in May and June: Oppenheimer’s MedTech, Tools & Diagnostics Summit will post a pre-recorded presentation on Wednesday, May 26, 2021.The 2021 Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 will host a live presentation starting at 3:00 p.m. ET.18th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference will host virtual 1x1 meetings on June 2, 2021. Webcasts of all events will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, htt...
iCAD Announces Educational Webinar Featuring Leading Global Experts Discussing New Multidisciplinary Approach for Treating Brain Tumors, May 25
Company sees positive momentum as research contributes to growing body of evidence supporting Xoft intraoperative radiotherapy (IORT) technology for brain cancerNASHUA, N.H., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced a virtual roundtable discussion will feature leading experts on brain cancer from around the globe sharing clinical updates on how intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT) with the Xoft® Axxent® Electronic Brachytherapy (eBx®) System® is emerging as a multidisciplinary approach for the treatment of brain tumors. The free webinar, titled “IORT: Can a New Multidisciplinary Approach Make a Difference in Treating Brain Tumors?” will take place Tuesday...
ICAD Price Returns