icad inc. (ICAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICAD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ICAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.29% of US stocks.
- ICAD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- ICAD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
ICAD Stock Summary
- For ICAD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.82% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.91%, Icad Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.86% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Icad Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Icad Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HTGM, UEIC, AVGR, APPN, and DHX.
- Visit ICAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.icadmed.com.
ICAD Valuation Summary
- ICAD's price/sales ratio is 9; this is 65.14% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ICAD's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ICAD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 32.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICAD.
ICAD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -83.68%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 260.7%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 42.85%.
The table below shows ICAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.2% of graded US stocks.
- ICAD's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 80th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- TTOO, IRMD, and DYNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICAD.
The table below shows ICAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.54||52-week high||$21.44|
|Prev. close||$4.84||52-week low||$4.49|
|Day high||$4.82||Avg. volume||371,179|
|50-day MA||$7.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.46||Market Cap||113.99M|
icad inc. (ICAD) Company Bio
iCAD, Inc. provides image analysis, workflow solutions, and radiation therapy for the early identification and treatment of cancer in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Cancer Detection and Cancer Therapy. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Nashua, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ICAD Social Stream
Latest ICAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Icad Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICAD as an investment opportunity.
The analysts covering iCAD, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ICAD ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by making a...
Dana Brown and Timothy Norris Irish offer extensive experience in technology, women’s breast health and unique global perspectivesNASHUA, N.H., Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, announced today it has appointed Dana Brown and Timothy Norris Irish as new independent members of the Board of Directors, effective January 10, 2022. As previously announced, the Company also added
These cheap stocks under $10 are poised to rally in the new, more friendly macro environment that's in place as 2022 unfolds.
Gainers: Plus Therapeutics PSTV +67%; NLS Pharmaceutics NLSP +31%. NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:NRBO) +29%. Immix Biopharma IMMX +23%. iSpecimen Inc. (NASDAQ:ISPC) +15%. Losers: AVROBIO (NASDAQ:AVRO) -32%; Genprex (NASDAQ:GNPX) -20%. Valneva SE American Depositary Shares (NASDAQ:VALN) -19%. Creative Medical Technology Holdings Common Stock (NASDAQ:CELZ) -16%. iCAD (NASDAQ:ICAD) -16%....
BTIG analyst Marie Thibault maintained a Buy rating on iCAD (ICAD – Research Report) today and set a price target of $25.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $6.75, close to its 52-week low of $6.14. According to TipRanks.com, Thibault is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 33.0% and a 45.6% success rate. Thibault covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Establishment Labs Holdings, Edwards Lifesciences, and Irhythm Technologies. Currently, the analyst consensus on iCAD is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $21.50.
ICAD Price Returns