icad inc. (ICAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICAD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ICAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.03% of US stocks.
- ICAD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ICAD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.48% of US stocks).
ICAD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $43,767,820, ICAD INC has a greater market value than merely 12.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 132.17%, ICAD INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.32% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ICAD INC comes in at -19.35%, a number that bests merely 9.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FARO, FCEL, IRBT, RPID, and IRIX.
- Visit ICAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.icadmed.com.
ICAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ICAD's price/earnings ratio is 112.4% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ICAD's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICAD.
ICAD Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 66.06%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -46.74%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.72%.
The table below shows ICAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.2% of graded US stocks.
- ICAD's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 80th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- TTOO, IRMD, and DYNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICAD.
The table below shows ICAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.74||52-week high||$7.65|
|Prev. close||$1.82||52-week low||$1.61|
|Day high||$1.86||Avg. volume||186,553|
|50-day MA||$1.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.29||Market Cap||44.08M|
icad inc. (ICAD) Company Bio
iCAD, Inc. provides image analysis, workflow solutions, and radiation therapy for the early identification and treatment of cancer in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Cancer Detection and Cancer Therapy. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Nashua, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ICAD Social Stream
Latest ICAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICAD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICAD as an investment opportunity.
Google Health AI and Cloud technology to be integrated into iCAD’s portfolio with potential to elevate performance and expand access to millions of women worldwide Agreement marks Google Health’s first partnership with a mammography AI vendor NASHUA, N.H., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced a strategic development and commercialization agreement with Google He
Positive New Research Presented at RSNA 2022 Reaffirms iCAD’s Breast AI Suite Improves Radiologists’ Performance and Breast Cancer Detection
Study affirms utility of ProFound AI’s Case Scores in improving cancer detection Company’s Breast AI Suite of deep-learning breast cancer detection, density assessment and risk evaluation tools showcased at largest medical imaging forum in the world NASHUA, N.H., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced new and real-world research demonstrating the value of its Brea
iCAD ( NASDAQ:ICAD ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.36m (down 32% from 3Q 2021). Net...
iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ:ICAD) insiders are still down US$164k after purchasing last year, recent gain helped regain some losses
Insiders who bought US$235k worth of iCAD, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ICAD ) stock in the last year have seen some of their losses...
NASHUA, N.H., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader providing innovative cancer detection and therapy solutions, today announced that Stacey Stevens, Chief Executive Officer, will participate at the 13th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference on Thursday, November 17th. The conference will be held at the Sheraton New York Times Square in New York City. Management is scheduled to host one-on-one meetings with investors and attendees d
ICAD Price Returns