icad inc. (ICAD): Price and Financial Metrics
ICAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.67||52-week high||$3.97|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.77||Avg. volume||505,857|
|50-day MA||$1.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.82||Market Cap||44.01M|
ICAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICAD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ICAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.52% of US stocks.
- ICAD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ICAD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ICAD Stock Summary
- ICAD has a higher market value than only 13.41% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,098,185.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ICAD INC comes in at -24.1%, a number that bests just 11.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ICAD INC's share price is greater than that of 86.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICAD INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NURO, SHPW, SRTS, RPID, and TACT.
- ICAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICAD INC's official web site, go to www.icadmed.com.
ICAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ICAD's price/sales ratio is 5.88% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- ICAD's price/sales ratio has moved down 19.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICAD.
ICAD Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -81.39%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -29.84%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -39.08%.
The table below shows ICAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.2% of graded US stocks.
- ICAD's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 80th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- TTOO, IRMD, and DYNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICAD.
The table below shows ICAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
icad inc. (ICAD) Company Bio
iCAD, Inc. provides image analysis, workflow solutions, and radiation therapy for the early identification and treatment of cancer in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Cancer Detection and Cancer Therapy. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Nashua, New Hampshire.
ICAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ICAD Social Stream
Latest ICAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICAD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICAD as an investment opportunity.
As the Street realizes that we're in the early stages of the business cycle, penny stocks should boom.
iCAD and CancerIQ Announce Partnership to Integrate AI-Enabled Technology With Best-in-Class Risk Assessment and Care Management Platform Offering A Comprehensive Breast Health Care Solution
Offering radiology the most complete breast health solution, including breast density assessment, breast cancer detection, and thorough risk evaluation, including lifetime, genetic, and short-term 1- or 2-year AI-riskPartnership to expand access to ProFound Breast Health Suite and CancerIQ’s platform to benefit patients across thousands of facilities NASHUA, N.H. and CHICAGO, Nov. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), a global medical technology leader in innovative cancer-dete
Insiders were net buyers of iCAD, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ICAD ) stock during the past year. That is, insiders bought more...
NASHUA, N.H., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD) a global leader on a mission to create a world where cancer can’t hide by providing clinically proven AI-powered breast health solutions, today announced that Dana Brown, President and Chief Executive Officer and Eric Lonnqvist, Chief Financial Officer, will participate at the 14th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference on Thursday, November 16th. The conference will be held at the Sheraton New York Times Square in Ne
Company to host conference call and webcast today at 4:30 PM ETNASHUA, N.H., Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD) a global leader on a mission to create a world where cancer can’t hide by providing clinically proven AI-powered breast health solutions, today reported its financial and operating results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2023. Highlights: Completed sale of Xoft, its therapy business line, to Elekta thereby enabling the Company to focus exclusi
ICAD Price Returns