Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ICD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.11% of US stocks.
- ICD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ICD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.9% of US stocks).
ICD Stock Summary
- Independence Contract Drilling Inc's market capitalization of $20,858,176 is ahead of only 3.57% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Independence Contract Drilling Inc has a higher such ratio than only 5.44% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ICD's revenue has grown -66.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.87% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Independence Contract Drilling Inc are MUX, INSW, SM, HNRG, and VJET.
- ICD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Independence Contract Drilling Inc's official web site, go to www.icdrilling.com.
ICD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, ICD's price/sales ratio is 73.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- ICD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 72.2 over the prior 85 months.
- Over the past 85 months, ICD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 126.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICD.
ICD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -93.16%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -217.82%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.62%.
The table below shows ICD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.10||52-week high||$7.97|
|Prev. close||$3.10||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$3.11||Avg. volume||238,183|
|50-day MA||$3.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.76||Market Cap||20.21M|
Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD) Company Bio
Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. provides land-based contract drilling services for oil and natural gas producers in the United States. The company constructs, owns, and operates a fleet of ShaleDriller rigs to optimize the development of various oil and gas properties in the Permian Basin. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.
ICD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICD Latest Social Stream
View Full ICD Social Stream
Latest ICD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independence Contract Drilling Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICD as an investment opportunity.
EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® Brings a Broad Group of Public and Private Energy Companies, Energy Analysts, Industry Leaders and Investors to Denver, August 15-18, 2021
Institutional investors, portfolio managers, financial analysts, CIOs and other investment community professionals who invest in the energy space should register now for The Oil & Gas Conference® which will take place Aug. 15-18, 2021, at the Denver Downtown Westin hotel.
Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. Announces Timing of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: ICD) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2021 results before the New York Stock Exchange opens on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. This release will be followed by a conference call for investors at 11:00 a.m. Central Time (12:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company's second quarter 2021 results.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
Michael Dell's firm continues to curb position in onshore drilling services provider
Shares of Independence Contract (NYSE:ICD) were unchanged after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 2550.00% year over year to ($2.65), which missed the estimate of ($2.63). Revenue of $13,319,000 declined by 70.59% year over year, which beat the estimate of $13,200,000. Looking Ahead Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Independence Contract hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Details Of The Call Date: Feb 24, 2021 View more earnings on ICD Time: 12:00 PM ET Webcast URL: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/948/39688 Recent Stock Performance Company's 52-week high was at $14.39 52-week low: $0.12 Price action over last quarter: Up 197.41% Company Profile Independence Contract Drilling Inc is engag...
ICD Price Returns
Continue Researching ICDWant to do more research on Independence Contract Drilling Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Independence Contract Drilling Inc (ICD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Independence Contract Drilling Inc (ICD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Independence Contract Drilling Inc (ICD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch