Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ICD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- ICD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ICD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ICD Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, INDEPENDENCE CONTRACT DRILLING INC has a higher such ratio than only 10.59% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ICD's revenue has grown 113.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.81% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICD comes in at -46.1% -- higher than that of merely 10.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INDEPENDENCE CONTRACT DRILLING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CYXT, LPG, DAC, CXW, and ASC.
- ICD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INDEPENDENCE CONTRACT DRILLING INC's official web site, go to www.icdrilling.com.
ICD Valuation Summary
- ICD's price/earnings ratio is -0.6; this is 106.38% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 103 months, ICD's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICD.
ICD Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 167.88%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.21%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 167.88%.
The table below shows ICD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.22% of graded US stocks.
- ICD's asset turnover comes in at 0.182 -- ranking 113th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PUMP, VVV, and PNRG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICD.
The table below shows ICD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.18||52-week high||$7.40|
|Prev. close||$4.33||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$4.39||Avg. volume||177,761|
|50-day MA||$3.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.56||Market Cap||56.92M|
Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD) Company Bio
Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. provides land-based contract drilling services for oil and natural gas producers in the United States. The company constructs, owns, and operates a fleet of ShaleDriller rigs to optimize the development of various oil and gas properties in the Permian Basin. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICD Latest Social Stream
View Full ICD Social Stream
Latest ICD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDEPENDENCE CONTRACT DRILLING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICD as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 18-19, 2023.
Independence Contract Drilling to Present at Sidoti Micro-Cap Virtual Conference on January 18th-19th, 2023
Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (the "Company" or "ICD") (NYSE: ICD) announced that Anthony Gallegos, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Philip Choyce, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be virtually presenting and holding one-on-one meetings at the Sidoti Micro-Cap Conference on January 18th-19th, 2023.
Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. ( NYSE:ICD ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we...
Independence Contract Drilling to Participate in The Singular Research Best of the Uncovered Investor Conference on December 8, 2022
Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (the "Company" or "ICD") (NYSE: ICD) announced today it will be presenting at the Singular Research Best of the Uncovered Investor Conference on Thursday, December 8, 2022, at 12:15 p.m. eastern standard time.
Niche Companies in, Energy, Therapeutics, Mining, AI, Fintech & more in attendanceMIAMI, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EmergingGrowth.com a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth Companies and Markets announces the Schedule of the 45th Emerging Growth Conference on November 30, 2022. The Emerging Growth Conference identifies companies in a wide range of growth sectors, with strong management teams, innova
ICD Price Returns
Continue Researching ICDWant to do more research on Independence Contract Drilling Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Independence Contract Drilling Inc (ICD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Independence Contract Drilling Inc (ICD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Independence Contract Drilling Inc (ICD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch