Ichor Holdings - Ordinary Shares (ICHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICHR POWR Grades
- ICHR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICHR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ICHR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.29% of US stocks).
ICHR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 158.31, ICHOR HOLDINGS LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.01% of US stocks.
- ICHR's price/sales ratio is 0.66; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 21.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 95.35%, ICHOR HOLDINGS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 87.74% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ICHOR HOLDINGS LTD are TNET, FTHM, QTRX, FTFT, and APEN.
- Visit ICHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ichorsystems.com.
ICHR Valuation Summary
- ICHR's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.3; this is 31.44% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ICHR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 25.7 over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICHR.
ICHR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 73.27%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 815.09%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 31.76%.
The table below shows ICHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.08% of graded US stocks.
- ICHR's asset turnover comes in at 1.367 -- ranking 21st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- XLNX, AEIS, and UCTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICHR.
The table below shows ICHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.86||52-week high||$48.89|
|Prev. close||$29.14||52-week low||$21.03|
|Day high||$29.34||Avg. volume||214,030|
|50-day MA||$26.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.34||Market Cap||831.25M|
Ichor Holdings - Ordinary Shares (ICHR) Company Bio
Ichor Holdings designs, engineers and manufacturers fluid delivery subsystems to the makers of semiconductors. Their primary offerings include: gas and chemical delivery subsystems, collectively known as fluid delivery subsystems. The company is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICHR Latest Social Stream
View Full ICHR Social Stream
Latest ICHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICHOR HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICHR as an investment opportunity.
FREMONT, Calif., November 28, 2022--Ichor Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: ICHR), a leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of critical fluid delivery subsystems and components for semiconductor capital equipment, today announced the appointment of Bruce Ragsdale as the company’s new chief operating officer (COO), effective December 12, 2022. Mr. Ragsdale will be responsible for overseeing Ichor’s global operations and supply chain.
Ichor Holdings, Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ICHR ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price rise...
FREMONT, Calif., November 16, 2022--Ichor Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: ICHR), a leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of critical fluid delivery subsystems and components for semiconductor capital equipment, today announced management’s participation in the 11th Annual NYC Summit, being held Tuesday, December 13th at Mastro’s New York.
Ichor Holdings ( NASDAQ:ICHR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$355.6m (up 35% from 3Q...
E ratio of 11.87.
ICHR Price Returns