Ichor Holdings - Ordinary Shares (ICHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICHR POWR Grades
- ICHR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.09% of US stocks.
- ICHR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ICHR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.66% of US stocks).
ICHR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 153.02, ICHOR HOLDINGS LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.89% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ICHOR HOLDINGS LTD is higher than 82.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ICHR's price/sales ratio is 0.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 23.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICHOR HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be HLLY, LPTH, VSAT, KTOS, and VCYT.
- ICHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICHOR HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.ichorsystems.com.
ICHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ICHR's price/sales ratio is 70.83% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- ICHR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICHR.
ICHR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.99%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.39%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 409.91%.
The table below shows ICHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.08% of graded US stocks.
- ICHR's asset turnover comes in at 1.367 -- ranking 21st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- XLNX, AEIS, and UCTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICHR.
The table below shows ICHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICHR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ICHR, see our ICHR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$66.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
ICHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.89||52-week high||$39.73|
|Prev. close||$29.85||52-week low||$21.03|
|Day high||$30.83||Avg. volume||202,419|
|50-day MA||$32.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.21||Market Cap||866.96M|
Ichor Holdings - Ordinary Shares (ICHR) Company Bio
Ichor Holdings designs, engineers and manufacturers fluid delivery subsystems to the makers of semiconductors. Their primary offerings include: gas and chemical delivery subsystems, collectively known as fluid delivery subsystems. The company is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICHR Latest Social Stream
View Full ICHR Social Stream
Latest ICHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICHOR HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICHR as an investment opportunity.
Ichor Holdings (ICHR) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
Ichor Holdings (ICHR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.41% and 0.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ichor Holdings, Ltd. Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
FREMONT, Calif., February 07, 2023--Ichor Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: ICHR), a leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of critical fluid delivery subsystems and components for semiconductor capital equipment, today announced fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022 financial results.
Impinj (PI) Earnings Expected to Grow: Should You Buy?
Impinj (PI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Analysts Estimate Ichor Holdings (ICHR) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Ichor Holdings (ICHR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Ichor to Announce Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results on February 7th
FREMONT, Calif., January 17, 2023--Ichor Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: ICHR), a leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of critical fluid delivery subsystems and components for semiconductor capital equipment, will announce fourth quarter 2022 results on Tuesday, February 7th, 2023.
ICHR Price Returns
Continue Researching ICHRWant to do more research on Ichor Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ichor Holdings Ltd (ICHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ichor Holdings Ltd (ICHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ichor Holdings Ltd (ICHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...