Ichor Holdings - Ordinary Shares (ICHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICHR POWR Grades
- ICHR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICHR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ICHR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
ICHR Stock Summary
- ICHR's went public 4.64 years ago, making it older than merely 16.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, ICHR has reported earnings growth of 205.35%, putting it ahead of 90.7% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ICHR's revenue has grown 36.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.27% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SANM, HURN, EBS, UCTT, and LRN.
- ICHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ichor Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.ichorsystems.com.
ICHR Valuation Summary
- ICHR's price/earnings ratio is 28.8; this is 26.9% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 56 months, ICHR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 43.1.
- ICHR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICHR.
ICHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.57||52-week high||$63.42|
|Prev. close||$49.28||52-week low||$19.88|
|Day high||$51.78||Avg. volume||338,628|
|50-day MA||$51.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.47||Market Cap||1.45B|
Ichor Holdings - Ordinary Shares (ICHR) Company Bio
Ichor Holdings designs, engineers and manufacturers fluid delivery subsystems to the makers of semiconductors. Their primary offerings include: gas and chemical delivery subsystems, collectively known as fluid delivery subsystems. The company is based in Fremont, California.
ICHR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ICHR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ichor Holdings Ltd ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 26.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ichor Holdings Ltd, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.11 years, is 0.31% -- higher than 69.28% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 69.17% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 22.2% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICHR Latest Social Stream
View Full ICHR Social Stream
Latest ICHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ichor Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICHR as an investment opportunity.
Ichor Holdings (ICHR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The big shareholder groups in Ichor Holdings, Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ICHR ) have power over the company. Institutions often own...
FREMONT, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ichor Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: ICHR), a leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of critical fluid delivery subsystems and components for semiconductor capital equipment, will announce second quarter 2021 results on Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call Information Just after 1:00pm Pacific Time on August 3rd, Ichor will issue its second quarter 2021 earnings press release. Ichor will conduct a conference call to dis
Has Ichor Holdings, Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:ICHR) Impressive Stock Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Fundamentals?
Most readers would already be aware that Ichor Holdings' (NASDAQ:ICHR) stock increased significantly by 21% over the...
FREMONT, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ichor Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: ICHR), a leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of critical fluid delivery subsystems and components for semiconductor capital equipment, today announced that Yuval Wasserman has joined its board of directors, effective May 20, 2021. We are pleased to announce that Yuval Wasserman has joined the Ichor board of directors, said Tom Rohrs, executive chairman of Ichor. Yuval brings to Ichor a wealth of expertise buildi
ICHR Price Returns