Ichor Holdings - Ordinary Shares (ICHR): Price and Financial Metrics
ICHR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ICHR is currently 42.02, higher than 88.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ICHR has reported earnings growth of 174.88%, putting it ahead of 91.42% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ICHR's revenue has grown 47.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.45% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ichor Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SWI, JFIN, JAGX, PHR, and GRUB.
- ICHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ichor Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.ichorsystems.com.
ICHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.17||52-week high||$63.42|
|Prev. close||$57.30||52-week low||$19.52|
|Day high||$57.57||Avg. volume||419,531|
|50-day MA||$49.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.12||Market Cap||1.55B|
Ichor Holdings - Ordinary Shares (ICHR) Company Bio
Ichor Holdings designs, engineers and manufacturers fluid delivery subsystems to the makers of semiconductors. Their primary offerings include: gas and chemical delivery subsystems, collectively known as fluid delivery subsystems. The company is based in Fremont, California.
ICHR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ichor Holdings Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ichor Holdings Ltd ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ichor Holdings Ltd, consider:
- Ichor Holdings Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than only 15.31% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICHR Latest Social Stream
View Full ICHR Social Stream
Latest ICHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ichor Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICHR as an investment opportunity.
Ichor Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: ICHR), a leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of critical fluid delivery subsystems and components for semiconductor capital equipment, will announce first quarter 2021 results on Tuesday, May 4th, 2021.
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
If you want to make 10, 50, or even 100 times your money in the stock market, most of those opportunities will come from smaller stocks. The initial hacking scandal in 2018 proved to be a buying opportunity -- the stock is up about 150% since October 2018 -- and this time around could be a similar opportunity.
Needham Stick to Their Buy Rating for Ichor Holdings
ICHR Price Returns
Continue Researching ICHRWant to do more research on Ichor Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!