Israel Chemicals Limited Ordinary Shares (ICL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ICL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ICL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 69.13% of US stocks).
ICL Stock Summary
- ICL has a market capitalization of $9,412,049,424 -- more than approximately 80.41% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 829.73, ICL Group Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.06% of US stocks.
- ICL's current price/earnings ratio is 109.44, which is higher than 92.37% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RBC, RGA, ESI, OPI, and CLH.
- ICL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICL Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.icl-group.com.
ICL Valuation Summary
ICL's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 5.56% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
ICL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.33||52-week high||$7.56|
|Prev. close||$7.31||52-week low||$2.92|
|Day high||$7.37||Avg. volume||203,687|
|50-day MA||$6.75||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$5.20||Market Cap||9.38B|
Israel Chemicals Limited Ordinary Shares (ICL) Company Bio
Israel Chemicals Ltd. operates as a specialty minerals company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Fertilizers, Industrial Products, and Performance Products. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
ICL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ICL Group Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ICL Group Ltd ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 91.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ICL, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.74 years, is -0.11% -- higher than just 12.85% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- ICL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 7%; for context, that number is higher than 61.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 66.38% stocks in the Basic Materials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICL Latest Social Stream
View Full ICL Social Stream
Latest ICL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICL Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICL as an investment opportunity.
ICL vs. NVZMY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals and chemicals company, today announced Anat Tal, president of ICL Industrial Products, will be joining Alex Jones, BofA European Chemicals research analyst, at 8 a.m. ET on Wednesday, June 9, 2021. Anat will provide a brief overview on the Industrial Products division, followed by a Q&A session with Alex.
The following slide deck was published by ICL Group Ltd in conjunction with this event....
ICL vs. FOE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Israel Chemicals (ICL) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
ICL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|