ICL Group Ltd. (ICL): Price and Financial Metrics
ICL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.36||52-week high||$11.08|
|Prev. close||$5.58||52-week low||$4.96|
|Day high||$5.36||Avg. volume||1,317,034|
|50-day MA||$6.25||Dividend yield||6.26%|
|200-day MA||$7.67||Market Cap||6.90B|
ICL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICL POWR Grades
- ICL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.3% of US stocks.
- ICL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ICL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.43% of US stocks).
ICL Stock Summary
- ICL GROUP LTD's market capitalization of $7,838,567,040 is ahead of 82.15% of US-listed equities.
- ICL's current price/earnings ratio is 4.34, which is higher than just 9.02% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICL comes in at 13.99% -- higher than that of 86.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ICL GROUP LTD are TANH, FMS, SLQT, CPHI, and PLAG.
- ICL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICL GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.icl-group.com.
ICL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ICL's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- ICL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.4 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICL.
ICL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.2%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 430%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 43.17%.
The table below shows ICL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.38% of graded US stocks.
- ICL's asset turnover comes in at 0.583 -- ranking 51st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, WLK, and ASIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICL.
The table below shows ICL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICL Group Ltd. (ICL) Company Bio
ICL Group Ltd. engages in the manufacture of mineral-based products for the agriculture, food, and engineered materials markets. Its products include potash and phosphate fertilizers, specialty fertilizers, functional ingredients, flame retardants and magnesia products. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
ICL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICL Latest Social Stream
View Full ICL Social Stream
Latest ICL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICL GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICL as an investment opportunity.
Univar Solutions Expands Food Ingredients Portfolio with Addition of Rovitaris Plant-Based Proteins from ICL
Univar Solutions Inc. (NYSE: UNVR) ("Univar Solutions" or "the Company"), a leading global solutions provider to users of specialty ingredients and chemicals, announced today that it has been selected as a distributor of ICL's Rovitaris textured plant proteins in North America. The companies currently have a distribution agreement for other ICL specialty food solutions, including phosphate and food ingredients.
Israel Corp. Reports Results for First Quarter of 2023
Israel Corporation Ltd. (TASE: ILCO) ("IC") announced today its first quarter results for the period ending March 31, 2023.
ICL to Participate in Fireside Chat at BMO’s 2023 Global Farm to Market Conference
TEL AVIV, Israel, May 11, 2023--ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals company, today announced Aviram Lahav, CFO of ICL, will be presenting at BMO’s 2023 Global Farm to Market Conference at 10:15 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 18, 2023.
ICL Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
TEL AVIV, Israel, May 10, 2023--ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals company, today reported its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. Consolidated sales were $2.1 billion versus $2.5 billion. Operating income was $465 million versus $902 million, while adjusted operating income was $480 million versus $880 million in the first quarter of last year. Adjusted EBITDA was $610 million versus $1,002 million. Earnings per share were $0.22 versus $0.
Analysts Estimate ICL Group (ICL) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
ICL Group (ICL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ICL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ICLWant to see what other sources are saying about Israel Chemicals Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Israel Chemicals Ltd (ICL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Israel Chemicals Ltd (ICL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Israel Chemicals Ltd (ICL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...