Israel Chemicals Limited Ordinary Shares (ICL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICL POWR Grades
- ICL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.42% of US stocks.
- ICL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ICL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 49.6% of US stocks).
ICL Stock Summary
- ICL Group Ltd's market capitalization of $9,358,432,100 is ahead of 80.3% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of ICL Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ICL has reported earnings growth of 266.35%, putting it ahead of 91.02% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICL Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be FMS, SPB, BHAT, TGLS, and GIL.
- Visit ICL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.icl-group.com.
ICL Valuation Summary
- ICL's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 0% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 85 months, ICL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 85 months, ICL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICL.
ICL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -6.37%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 106.53%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -14.25%.
The table below shows ICL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.62% of graded US stocks.
- ICL's asset turnover comes in at 0.583 -- ranking 49th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, ASIX, and CC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICL.
The table below shows ICL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.28||52-week high||$7.56|
|Prev. close||$7.30||52-week low||$3.41|
|Day high||$7.41||Avg. volume||192,341|
|50-day MA||$7.09||Dividend yield||2.2%|
|200-day MA||$6.37||Market Cap||9.32B|
Israel Chemicals Limited Ordinary Shares (ICL) Company Bio
Israel Chemicals Ltd. operates as a specialty minerals company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Fertilizers, Industrial Products, and Performance Products. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICL Latest Social Stream
View Full ICL Social Stream
Latest ICL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICL Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICL as an investment opportunity.
ICL vs. NVZMY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
TEL AVIV, Israel, September 09, 2021--ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals company, today announced Kobi Altman, CFO of ICL, will be presenting at CL King’s 19th Annual Best Ideas Conference at 8:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
These are the agriculture stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q4 2021.
Global specialty minerals company ICL, formerly known as Israel Chemicals Ltd., (ICL) recently announced that it has secured a sustainability linked loan worth €250 million. The term of the loan is for five years with a fixed annual interest rate of 0.8%. Following the news, shares of the company declined marginally to close at $7.13 in extended trade on Monday. With this loan, the company’s sustainability efforts, including its target to reduce direct and indirect Scope 1 and Scope 2 CO₂e emissions resulting from ICL global operations by 4% to 5%, will get a boost.
TEL AVIV, Israel, September 03, 2021--ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals company, today announced a new €250 million sustainability linked loan (SLL), with a five-year term through 2026 and a fixed annual interest rate of 0.8%. The loan is an innovative step forward in the company’s ongoing sustainability efforts and includes three sustainability performance targets. These targets have been designed to align with ICL’s sustainability strategy and goals, and each wil
ICL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|