Israel Chemicals Limited Ordinary Shares (ICL): Price and Financial Metrics
ICL Stock Summary
- ICL's current price/earnings ratio is 4.85, which is higher than just 4.61% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ICL has reported earnings growth of 94.36%, putting it ahead of 88.88% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICL comes in at 14.84% -- higher than that of 87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXTA, FTEK, UTMD, GCP, and CETX.
- Visit ICL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.icl-group.com.
ICL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ICL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.83||52-week high||$5.73|
|Prev. close||$3.85||52-week low||$3.79|
|Day high||$3.87||Avg. volume||210,577|
|50-day MA||$4.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.80||Market Cap||4.90B|
Israel Chemicals Limited Ordinary Shares (ICL) Company Bio
Israel Chemicals Ltd. operates as a specialty minerals company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Fertilizers, Industrial Products, and Performance Products. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
ICL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Israel Chemicals Ltd. To summarize, we found that Israel Chemicals Ltd ranked in the 5st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 98%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Israel Chemicals Ltd ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.95 years, is -0.24% -- higher than merely 7.64% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Israel Chemicals Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 23.66% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|