ICL Group Ltd. (ICL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICL POWR Grades
- ICL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- ICL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ICL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
ICL Stock Summary
- ICL's current price/earnings ratio is 4.72, which is higher than only 8.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ICL GROUP LTD is reporting a growth rate of 267.21%; that's higher than 93.76% of US stocks.
- ICL GROUP LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICL GROUP LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CPHI, FMS, GT, COOP, and INGR.
- ICL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICL GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.icl-group.com.
ICL Valuation Summary
- ICL's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 50% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 102 months, ICL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICL.
ICL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 435.8%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -4.04%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.28%.
The table below shows ICL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.38% of graded US stocks.
- ICL's asset turnover comes in at 0.583 -- ranking 51st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, WLK, and ASIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICL.
The table below shows ICL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.72||52-week high||$12.96|
|Prev. close||$7.72||52-week low||$7.09|
|Day high||$7.77||Avg. volume||1,031,568|
|50-day MA||$7.83||Dividend yield||9.46%|
|200-day MA||$9.15||Market Cap||9.94B|
ICL Group Ltd. (ICL) Company Bio
ICL Group Ltd. engages in the manufacture of mineral-based products for the agriculture, food, and engineered materials markets. Its products include potash and phosphate fertilizers, specialty fertilizers, functional ingredients, flame retardants and magnesia products. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICL Latest Social Stream
View Full ICL Social Stream
Latest ICL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICL GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICL as an investment opportunity.
TEL AVIV, Israel, January 31, 2023--ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals company, today announced it plans to release fourth quarter 2022 results prior to the opening of the TASE market on Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
ICL to Lead Efforts in U.S. to Develop Sustainable Supply Chain for Energy Storage Solutions, with $400 Million Investment in New Lithium Iron Phosphate Manufacturing Capabilities
TEL AVIV, Israel & ST. LOUIS, January 25, 2023--ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals company, plans to build a $400 million lithium iron phosphate (LFP) cathode active material (CAM) manufacturing plant in St. Louis. This is expected to be the first large-scale LFP material manufacturing plant in the United States. The company was awarded $197 million through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law funding, which is subject to the completion of negotiations with the Departm
ICL Group Ltd (NYSE:ICL) shares, rose in value on Friday, 01/20/23, with the stock price up by 1.36% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $8.17. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $8.06, falling within a range of $8.03 … ICL Group Ltd (NYSE: ICL): Aiming For A Higher Share Price Read More »
ICL Group Ltd. with ticker code (ICL) now have 5 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 11 and 8.5 with a mean TP of 9.54. Given that the stocks previous close was at 8.01 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 19.1%. The day 50 moving average is 7.94 and the 200 day moving average is 9.46. The company has a market cap of $10,442m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.icl-group.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="ICL" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $12,437m based on the market concensus. ICL Group Ltd, together with its subsidiari...
TEL AVIV, Israel, January 19, 2023--ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals company, today announced its AgriFood innovation and investment platform, ICL Planet Startup Hub, has invested €2.75 million in Arkeon, GmbH. The investment will support Arkeon’s innovative and sustainable one-step fermentation bioprocess, which creates completely customizable protein ingredients by capturing the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide (CO2) and converting it into the 20 proteinogenic amin
ICL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|