ICL Group Ltd. (ICL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICL POWR Grades
- ICL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- ICL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 156 days.
- ICL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 68th percentile.
ICL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,488,571,520, ICL GROUP LTD has a greater market value than 85.33% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ICL has reported earnings growth of 280.87%, putting it ahead of 94.05% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ICL's revenue has grown 63.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.26% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ICL GROUP LTD are FMS, FSM, CX, CPHI, and L.
- ICL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICL GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.icl-group.com.
ICL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ICL's price/sales ratio is 29.41% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- ICL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICL.
ICL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 43.17%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 326.21%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 179.62%.
The table below shows ICL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.38% of graded US stocks.
- ICL's asset turnover comes in at 0.583 -- ranking 51st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, WLK, and ASIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICL.
The table below shows ICL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.18||52-week high||$12.96|
|Prev. close||$8.23||52-week low||$7.29|
|Day high||$8.30||Avg. volume||1,099,962|
|50-day MA||$9.38||Dividend yield||11.18%|
|200-day MA||$10.27||Market Cap||10.73B|
ICL Group Ltd. (ICL) Company Bio
ICL Group Ltd. engages in the manufacture of mineral-based products for the agriculture, food, and engineered materials markets. Its products include potash and phosphate fertilizers, specialty fertilizers, functional ingredients, flame retardants and magnesia products. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICL Latest Social Stream
View Full ICL Social Stream
Latest ICL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICL GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICL as an investment opportunity.
TEL AVIV, Israel, September 07, 2022--ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals company, today announced it will host its virtual 2022 Investor Day on Tuesday, October 25. On that day, Raviv Zoller, president and CEO of ICL, Aviram Lahav, CFO of ICL, and other members of ICL’s senior management team will provide an overview of the company’s updated targets.
Investors need to pay close attention to ICL Group (ICL) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
TEL AVIV, Israel, September 01, 2022--ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals company, today ushered in a new era for controlled release urea with the launch of eqo.x, a groundbreaking rapidly biodegradable release technology designed for open field agriculture. This innovative solution is achieved through a coating, which will help farmers maximize agricultural crop performance while also limiting environmental impact, by reducing nutrient loss and by increasing nutrien
ADDING MULTIMEDIA ICL and Lavie Bio Enter Strategic Collaboration to Develop Novel Bio-Stimulant Products
TEL AVIV, Israel, August 17, 2022--ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals company, and Evogene Ltd. (Nasdaq: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), a leading computational biology company focused on revolutionizing product discovery and development in multiple life-science based industries, announced today a multi-year, strategic, collaboration agreement between ICL and Lavie Bio Ltd., a subsidiary of Evogene.
If you’re looking to add some set-it-and-forget-it names on the cheap, consider these stocks under $50 to buy and hold forever.
ICL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|