Israel Chemicals Limited Ordinary Shares (ICL): Price and Financial Metrics
ICL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ICL Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.49%, ICL Group Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.24% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICL comes in at 6.61% -- higher than that of 78.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ICL Group Ltd are TRT, ANTE, UTMD, JCOM, and SPB.
- Visit ICL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.icl-group.com.
ICL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.65||52-week high||$6.08|
|Prev. close||$5.77||52-week low||$2.68|
|Day high||$5.80||Avg. volume||175,553|
|50-day MA||$5.34||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$4.06||Market Cap||7.23B|
Israel Chemicals Limited Ordinary Shares (ICL) Company Bio
Israel Chemicals Ltd. operates as a specialty minerals company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Fertilizers, Industrial Products, and Performance Products. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
ICL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ICL Group Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ICL Group Ltd ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 391.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of ICL Group Ltd, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.97 years, is 0.57% -- higher than 82.35% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 70.83% of its sector Basic Materials.
- ICL Group Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 10.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICL Latest Social Stream
View Full ICL Social Stream
Latest ICL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICL Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICL as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Israel Chemicals Limited Ordinary Shares (NYSE: ICL)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 11, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the ICL analysts conference call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2021 / ICL Group Ltd. (NYSE:ICL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 11, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals and specialty chemicals company, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Consolidated fourth quarter sales of $1.3 billion were up more than $200 million year-over-year. Net income of $65 million was up 35%, and adjusted EBITDA of $268 million in the fourth quarter was up more than 30% year-over-year. Operating income of $139 million was up nearly 60% over the fourth quarter of last year, and all four divisions delivered year-over-year improvement in both sales and operating income in the quarter. Adjusted operating income of $143 million for the fourth quarter was up more than 60%, and operating cash flow of $258 million was up 22%.
ICL (NYSE: ICL) (TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals and specialty chemicals company, today announced it has been included in Bloomberg's 2021 Gender-Equality Index (GEI). The GEI brings transparency to gender-related practices and policies at publicly listed companies and increases the breadth of environmental, social, governance (ESG) data available to investors. It also allows investors to assess company performance and compare across industry peer groups.
ICL (NYSE & TASE: ICL), a leading global specialty minerals and specialty chemicals company, announced today it completed the acquisition of Fertiláqua, one of Brazil's leading specialty plant nutrition companies, for $122 million, which includes the assumption of approximately $40 million of net debt. ICL expects to leverage Fertiláqua's strong market presence and distribution capabilities to increase the sales of its organic fertilizers, controlled-released fertilizers and other specialty plant nutrition products to the Brazilian market, one of the world's fastest growing agriculture markets.
ICL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ICLWant to see what other sources are saying about Israel Chemicals Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!