ICON plc - Ordinary Shares (ICLR): Price and Financial Metrics
ICLR Stock Summary
- Icon Plc's market capitalization of $10,793,581,376 is ahead of 82.18% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that ICLR's revenue has grown 67.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.47% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Icon Plc's share price is greater than that of merely 4.35% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Icon Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be MORN, BHE, WETF, GIFI, and REGI.
- ICLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Icon Plc's official web site, go to www.iconplc.com.
ICLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$204.47||52-week high||$223.62|
|Prev. close||$205.20||52-week low||$145.11|
|Day high||$206.38||Avg. volume||562,507|
|50-day MA||$192.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$192.63||Market Cap||10.96B|
ICON plc - Ordinary Shares (ICLR) Company Bio
ICON Public Limited Company provides outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries in Ireland, rest of Europe, the United States, and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
ICLR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ICLR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Icon Plc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Icon Plc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 30.2; that's higher than 86.1% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 15.13% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ICLR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.84% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICLR Latest Social Stream
View Full ICLR Social Stream
Latest ICLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Icon Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICLR as an investment opportunity.
Barclays Stick to Their Hold Rating for Icon plc
Icon PLC (ICLR) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Icon plc (ICLR) said it won HSR approval for its planned purchase of PRA Health (PRAH).Icon confirmed winning regulatory approval for the PRA deal in an email to Seeking Alpha. The HSR deadline expired for the deal expired yesterday.Earlier today Icon peer PPD (PPD) agreed to a sale of the...
Is Weakness In ICON Public Limited Company (NASDAQ:ICLR) Stock A Sign That The Market Could be Wrong Given Its Strong Financial Prospects?
ICON (NASDAQ:ICLR) has had a rough month with its share price down 13%. But if you pay close attention, you might...
ICON plc to Present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference and the KeyBanc Capital Markets' Life Sciences & MedTech Investor Forum
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ICON plc to Present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference and the KeyBanc Capital Markets' Life Sciences & MedTech Investor Forum
ICLR Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!