ICON plc - Ordinary Shares (ICLR): Price and Financial Metrics
ICLR Stock Summary
- Icon Plc's market capitalization of $11,186,664,616 is ahead of 83.46% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that ICLR's revenue has grown 78.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.27% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ICLR is more volatile than just 12.63% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Icon Plc are PWR, MORN, HLI, CHE, and MDC.
- ICLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Icon Plc's official web site, go to www.iconplc.com.
ICLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$192.41||52-week high||$223.62|
|Prev. close||$208.62||52-week low||$104.28|
|Day high||$201.34||Avg. volume||322,824|
|50-day MA||$203.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$188.01||Market Cap||10.32B|
ICON plc - Ordinary Shares (ICLR) Company Bio
ICON Public Limited Company provides outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries in Ireland, rest of Europe, the United States, and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
ICLR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Icon Plc. To summarize, we found that Icon Plc ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Icon Plc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 33.02; that's higher than 87.88% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 15.74% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ICLR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICLR Latest Social Stream
View Full ICLR Social Stream
Latest ICLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Icon Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICLR as an investment opportunity.
Icon PLC (ICLR) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Icon PLC (ICLR) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
ICON plc to Present at the 39th Annual JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
Health Economics And Outcomes Research (HEOR) Services Market Booming Demand Leading To Exponential CAGR Growth By Leading Players | Axtria, Avalon Health Economics, ICON plc, IQVIA Inc, Syneos Health, Optum
Health Economics And Outcomes Research (HEOR) Services Market report aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ICON plc, (NASDAQ:ICLR), a global provider of outsourced drug and device development and commercialisation services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries and government and public health organisations, today announced it provided clinical trial services to the Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX) investigational COVID-19 vaccine programme. Pfizer and BioNTech were the first to announce positive efficacy results from a Phase 3, la
ICLR Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!