Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB): Price and Financial Metrics
ICMB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 97.84% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc is reporting a growth rate of -346.58%; that's higher than merely 5.37% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICMB comes in at 32.95% -- higher than that of 93.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SACH, PTMN, DKL, DLNG, and OXSQ.
- ICMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc's official web site, go to www.cmfn-inc.com.
ICMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.75||52-week high||$6.91|
|Prev. close||$5.76||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$5.80||Avg. volume||43,577|
|50-day MA||$5.01||Dividend yield||10.43%|
|200-day MA||$4.03||Market Cap||80.01M|
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) Company Bio
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.
ICMB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ICMB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -1.44 -- which is good for besting only 9.56% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.01 years, is -0.01% -- higher than only 22.57% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 34% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 9.06% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICMB Latest Social Stream
View Full ICMB Social Stream
Latest ICMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICMB as an investment opportunity.
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) CEO Mike Mauer on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 10, 2021, 01:00 PM ET Company Participants Mike Mauer - Chairman and CEO Chris Jansen - Co-CIO Rocco DelGuercio - CFO Conference Call Participants Christopher Nolan - Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. Paul Johnson - Keefe, Bruyette &...
Investcorp (ICMB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release of Second Quarter Ended December 31, 2020
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (formerly CM Finance Inc) (NASDAQ: ICMB) ("ICMB" or "the Company") today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 on Tuesday, February 9, 2021, after the close of the financial markets.
Investcorp Credit Management BDC Earnings Report: Here’s what to expect from Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Investcorp Credit Management BDC announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release of Fourth Quarter Ended June 30, 2020
NEW YORK , Aug. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (formerly CM Finance Inc) (NASDAQ: ICMB ) ("ICMB" or "the Company") today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter and year ended June 30, 2020 on Monday, September 14, 2020 after the close of the financial markets. The Company will host an earnings conference call at 1:00 pm (Eastern Time) on Tuesday , September 15, 2020. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ICMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!