Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB): Price and Financial Metrics
ICMB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 97.77% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ICMB has reported earnings growth of -346.58%, putting it ahead of merely 5.18% of US stocks in our set.
- Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc are SACH, OXSQ, DLNG, DKL, and SAR.
- ICMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc's official web site, go to www.cmfn-inc.com.
ICMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.67||52-week high||$6.30|
|Prev. close||$5.70||52-week low||$2.76|
|Day high||$5.79||Avg. volume||45,514|
|50-day MA||$5.48||Dividend yield||10.58%|
|200-day MA||$4.28||Market Cap||78.90M|
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) Company Bio
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.
ICMB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc. To summarize, we found that Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ICMB, they are:
- 34% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 8.04% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICMB Latest Social Stream
View Full ICMB Social Stream
Latest ICMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICMB as an investment opportunity.
Investcorp Credit Management BDC Earnings Report: Here’s what to expect from Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Investcorp Credit Management BDC announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release of Fourth Quarter Ended June 30, 2020
NEW YORK , Aug. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (formerly CM Finance Inc) (NASDAQ: ICMB ) ("ICMB" or "the Company") today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter and year ended June 30, 2020 on Monday, September 14, 2020 after the close of the financial markets. The Company will host an earnings conference call at 1:00 pm (Eastern Time) on Tuesday , September 15, 2020. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release of Third Quarter Ended March 31, 2020
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (formerly CM Finance Inc) (NASDAQ:ICMB) ("ICMB" or "the Company") today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 on Monday, May 11, 2020 after the close of the financial markets.
ICMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!