Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICMB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ICMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICMB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- ICMB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ICMB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc is higher than just 8.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 98.31% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICMB comes in at -26.84% -- higher than that of just 10.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc are LXP, PTMN, BROG, SAR, and SAFE.
- ICMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc's official web site, go to www.cmfn-inc.com.
ICMB Valuation Summary
- ICMB's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 158.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ICMB's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 91 months.
- Over the past 91 months, ICMB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICMB.
ICMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.28||52-week high||$6.58|
|Prev. close||$6.14||52-week low||$2.89|
|Day high||$6.29||Avg. volume||52,693|
|50-day MA||$5.87||Dividend yield||9.8%|
|200-day MA||$5.17||Market Cap||87.43M|
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) Company Bio
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.
ICMB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc. To summarize, we found that Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.97 -- which is good for besting merely 14.7% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- 27% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 4.73% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICMB Latest Social Stream
View Full ICMB Social Stream
Latest ICMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICMB as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (NASDAQ:ICMB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2021 and Quarterly and Supplemental Distributions
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICMB) ("ICMB" or the "Company") announced its financial results today for its fiscal third quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Investcorp (ICMB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release for its Third Quarter Ended March 31, 2021
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (formerly CM Finance Inc) (NASDAQ:ICMB) ("ICMB" or "the Company") today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Monday, May 10, 2021, after the close of the financial markets.
Investcorp (ICMB) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
ICMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|