Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICMB Stock Summary
- ICMB has a market capitalization of $74,082,946 -- more than approximately only 12.36% of US stocks.
- For ICMB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.92% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc comes in at -17.05%, a number that bests only 7.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc are GAIN, PTMN, MBI, BROG, and LXP.
- ICMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc's official web site, go to www.cmfn-inc.com.
ICMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ICMB's price/sales ratio is 3.13% lower, now standing at 3.1.
- ICMB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 92 months.
- Over the past 92 months, ICMB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICMB.
ICMB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -60.69%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.28%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -57.76%.
The table below shows ICMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.03||52-week high||$6.58|
|Prev. close||$4.03||52-week low||$3.70|
|Day high||$4.13||Avg. volume||27,183|
|50-day MA||$4.74||Dividend yield||14.89%|
|200-day MA||$5.20||Market Cap||57.98M|
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) Company Bio
CM Finance Inc. is a business development company specializing in loan, mezzanine, middle market, growth capital, and recapitalization investments. The fund typically invests in United States and Europe. Within United States, the fund seeks to invest in Midatlantic, Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and West Coast regions. The fund primarily invests in cable and satellites; consumer services; healthcare equipment and services; industrials; information technology; telecommunication services; and utilities sectors. The fund seeks to invest in companies with EBITDA more than $15 million. The fund is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICMB Latest Social Stream
View Full ICMB Social Stream
Latest ICMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investcorp Credit Management BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICMB as an investment opportunity.
Investcorp Credit Management BDC (NASDAQ:ICMB) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 11.61%Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 11;
Investcorp Credit Management BDC press release (ICMB): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.15 in-line.Revenue of $8.4M (+18.5% Y/Y) beats by $2.49M.
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended December 31, 2021 and Quarterly Distribution
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICMB) ("ICMB" or the "Company") announced its financial results today for its fiscal second quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Investcorp (ICMB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release for Second Quarter Ended December 31, 2021
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (formerly CM Finance Inc) (NASDAQ:ICMB) ("ICMB" or "the Company") today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 on Monday, February 7, 2022, after the close of the financial markets.
ICMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|