Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT): Price and Financial Metrics
ICPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.12||52-week high||$21.86|
|Prev. close||$11.97||52-week low||$8.82|
|Day high||$12.22||Avg. volume||1,004,872|
|50-day MA||$14.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.68||Market Cap||505.25M|
ICPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICPT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ICPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.48% of US stocks.
- ICPT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ICPT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ICPT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.85, INTERCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 2.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- ICPT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.23% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INTERCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,244.34%; that's higher than merely 1.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STX, INSG, GDDY, KPTI, and THTX.
- ICPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTERCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.interceptpharma.com.
ICPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ICPT's price/sales ratio is 74.51% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 129 months, ICPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICPT.
ICPT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.63%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 497.99%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -30.67%.
The table below shows ICPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICPT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.14% of graded US stocks.
- ICPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.66 -- ranking 47th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GBT, AVDL, and SYRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICPT.
The table below shows ICPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICPT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ICPT, see our ICPT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$31.63||Average Broker Recommendation||1.92 (Hold)|
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) Company Bio
Intercept Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat chronic underserved liver diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
ICPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICPT Latest Social Stream
View Full ICPT Social Stream
Latest ICPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICPT as an investment opportunity.
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ICPT) Shift From Loss To Profit
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ICPT ) business as it appears...
Intercept Pharmaceuticals to Conduct One-on-One Meetings with Investors at the Jefferies Healthcare Conference June 7-8, 2023
MORRISTOWN, N.J., May 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICPT), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat progressive non-viral liver diseases, today announced that it will be participating in investor meetings at the Jefferies Healthcare Conference at the Marriott Marquis in New York City on June 7-8, 2023. Meeting Details For investors attending the conference who wish to meet with the Intercep
Biotech Stock Roundup: IRWD Announces Buyout, ICPT, SRPT & PTCT Fall on Updates
Regulatory and pipeline updates from Intercept (ICPT) and Sarepta (SRPT) lead to a decline in the share price of both companies.
Why Madrigal Pharmaceuticals Stock Is Marching Higher Today
Shares of the clinical-stage drugmaker Madrigal Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MDGL) were up by 6.2% on elevated volume as of 12:16 p.m. ET Wednesday. The biotech appears to be benefiting from two key tailwinds. First, a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) panel voted overwhelmingly last Friday against approving Intercept Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ: ICPT) candidate, obeticholic acid, for treating pre-cirrhotic fibrosis due to nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
4 big analyst cuts: Apple loses buy rating on slack iPhone demand
Here is your Pro Recap of the biggest analyst cuts you may have missed since yesterday: downgrades for Apple, Revolve, Rain Therapeutics, and Intercept Pharmaceuticals. Loop Capital downgraded Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) to Hold from Buy with a price target of $180.00. The firm sees a material downside risk to revenue (both iPhone and overall) estimates for Q3, relative to both the company’s guidance and Street forecasts.
ICPT Price Returns
Continue Researching ICPTWant to do more research on Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (ICPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (ICPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (ICPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...