Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT): Price and Financial Metrics
ICPT Stock Summary
- ICPT's price/sales ratio is 11.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.66% of US stocks.
- ICPT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.23% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 38%, a number that bests 86.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CERS, NSTG, PLUG, PACB, and VUZI.
- ICPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.interceptpharma.com.
ICPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ICPT Price/Volume Stats
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) Company Bio
Intercept Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat chronic underserved liver diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.