Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT): Price and Financial Metrics
ICPT Stock Summary
- ICPT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 660.7 -- higher than 93.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.8, Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.51% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.64 for Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MRAM, CERS, PACB, PLUG, and NSTG.
- Visit ICPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interceptpharma.com.
ICPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ICPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.11||52-week high||$131.87|
|Prev. close||$110.25||52-week low||$56.76|
|Day high||$110.44||Avg. volume||676,858|
|50-day MA||$107.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.44||Market Cap||3.47B|
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT) Company Bio
Intercept Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat chronic underserved liver diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.