ICU Medical, Inc. (ICUI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICUI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ICUI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICUI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ICUI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ICUI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ICUI is currently 202.14, higher than 98.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ICUI has reported earnings growth of -113.93%, putting it ahead of only 13.18% of US stocks in our set.
- ICU MEDICAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -36.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 12.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ICU MEDICAL INC are NUVA, ASTE, PRGO, MPAA, and FNA.
- ICUI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICU MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.icumed.com.
ICUI Valuation Summary
- ICUI's EV/EBIT ratio is -324.1; this is 3373.74% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ICUI's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICUI.
ICUI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -52.42%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 11287.81%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -13.81%.
The table below shows ICUI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICUI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICUI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.17% of graded US stocks.
- ICUI's asset turnover comes in at 0.724 -- ranking 47th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ABMD, ECIA, and STXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICUI.
The table below shows ICUI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICUI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICUI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$191.71||52-week high||$251.73|
|Prev. close||$187.15||52-week low||$128.90|
|Day high||$191.71||Avg. volume||206,734|
|50-day MA||$163.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$168.81||Market Cap||4.60B|
ICU Medical, Inc. (ICUI) Company Bio
ICU Medical develops, manufactures, and sells medical devices used in infusion therapy, oncology, and critical care applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Clemente, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICUI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICUI Latest Social Stream
View Full ICUI Social Stream
Latest ICUI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICU MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICUI as an investment opportunity.
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., Dec. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ICU Medical, (Nasdaq:ICUI), a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of innovative medical products, today announced that Company management will present at the J.P. Morgan 41st Annual Healthcare Conference, being held in San Francisco, CA, January 9-12, 2023. ICU Medical’s presentation will be on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 1:30 p.m. PST (4:30 p.m. EST). The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed by going to the
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of ICU Medical, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ICUI ) by taking the...
ICU Medical (ICUI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 24.11% and 6.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The Company Reaffirms 2022 Fiscal Year GuidanceSAN CLEMENTE, Calif., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ICU Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq:ICUI), a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of innovative medical products, today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Results Third quarter 2022 revenue was $597.9 million, compared to $336.1 million in the same period last year. GAAP gross profit for the third quarter of 2022 was $186.4 million, as comp
As ICU Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:ICUI) drops to US$3.3b market cap, insiders might rethink their US$4.5m stock purchase earlier this year
The recent price decline of 8.6% in ICU Medical, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ICUI ) stock may have disappointed insiders who bought...
ICUI Price Returns