ICU Medical, Inc. (ICUI): Price and Financial Metrics
ICUI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Icu Medical Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Icu Medical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Icu Medical Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICUI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSPI, LNN, SSTK, UCTT, and CCF.
- Visit ICUI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.icumed.com.
ICUI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICUI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$215.56||52-week high||$236.51|
|Prev. close||$211.18||52-week low||$170.57|
|Day high||$215.58||Avg. volume||120,176|
|50-day MA||$208.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$198.34||Market Cap||4.57B|
ICU Medical, Inc. (ICUI) Company Bio
ICU Medical develops, manufactures, and sells medical devices used in infusion therapy, oncology, and critical care applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Clemente, California.
ICUI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Icu Medical Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Icu Medical Inc ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 55%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Icu Medical Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 96.48% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 0% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ICUI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ICUI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICUI Latest Social Stream
View Full ICUI Social Stream
Latest ICUI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Icu Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICUI as an investment opportunity.
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ICU Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq:ICUI), a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of innovative medical products used in infusion therapy and critical care applications, today announced the time of its first quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call. The Company will release its first quarter 2021 results on Thursday, May 6th, 2021 at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET (1:00 p.m. PT) and will be conducting a conference call concerning those results at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) on Thursday, May 6th, 2021. The call can be accessed at (866) 269-4260, conference ID 5252105. The conference call will be simultaneously available by webcast, which can be accessed by going to the Company's website at www.icumed.com, clicking on the Inve...
Does the March share price for ICU Medical, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ICUI ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
ICU Medical, Inc. to Participate in Fireside Chat at the KeyBanc Life Sciences & MedTech Investor Forum
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., March 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ICU Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq:ICUI), a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of innovative medical products used in infusion therapy and critical care applications, today announced that Company management will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the KeyBanc Life Sciences & MedTech Investor Forum at 7:45 a.m. PT (10:45 a.m. ET) on Tuesday, March 23, 2021. The fireside chat will be webcast live and can be accessed by going to the Company’s website at http://www.icumed.com, clicking on the Investors tab and clicking on the Event Calendar tab. The webcast will also be available by replay. About ICU Medical, Inc. ICU Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq:ICUI) develops, manufactures and sells innovative medical products used in infusion th...
Cardiac Output Monitor Market Trend to 2027 GE Healthcare, Getinge AB, Edward LifeSciences Corporation, Baxter International, Inc., LIDCO Group, Plc., ICU Medical, Inc
Cardiac Output Monitor Market research report delivers a comprehensive study on production capacity, consumption, import and export for all major regions across the world. Report provides is a professional inclusive study on the current state for the market. Analysis and
ICU Medical (NASDAQ:ICUI) issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The medical instruments supplier reported $1.77 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.51 by $0.26, MarketWatch Earnings reports. ICU Medical had a net margin of 6.43% and a return on equity of 9.73%. ICU Medical updated its FY 2021 After-Hours guidance […]
ICUI Price Returns
Continue Researching ICUIWant to do more research on Icu Medical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!