ICU Medical, Inc. (ICUI): Price and Financial Metrics
ICUI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$187.83||52-week high||$212.43|
|Prev. close||$188.02||52-week low||$128.90|
|Day high||$188.76||Avg. volume||185,561|
|50-day MA||$180.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$166.53||Market Cap||4.52B|
ICUI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICUI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ICUI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICUI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ICUI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ICUI Stock Summary
- ICU MEDICAL INC's stock had its IPO on March 31, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.8% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ICUI has reported earnings growth of -95.96%, putting it ahead of merely 15.4% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ICU MEDICAL INC comes in at 49.58%, a number that bests 87.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICUI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HLLY, EDAP, EXAS, IRTC, and NEOG.
- ICUI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICU MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.icumed.com.
ICUI Valuation Summary
- ICUI's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 62.75% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ICUI's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICUI.
ICUI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 11287.81%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.96%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -52.42%.
The table below shows ICUI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICUI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICUI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.17% of graded US stocks.
- ICUI's asset turnover comes in at 0.724 -- ranking 47th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ABMD, ECIA, and STXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICUI.
The table below shows ICUI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICUI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ICUI, see our ICUI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$296.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ICU Medical, Inc. (ICUI) Company Bio
ICU Medical develops, manufactures, and sells medical devices used in infusion therapy, oncology, and critical care applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Clemente, California.
ICUI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICUI Latest Social Stream
View Full ICUI Social Stream
Latest ICUI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICU MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICUI as an investment opportunity.
Insiders See US$4.5m Investment In ICU Medical Jump Last Week \
ICU Medical, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ICUI ) insiders who bought shares over the past year were rewarded handsomely last week. The...
Q1 2023 ICU Medical Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 ICU Medical Inc Earnings Call
ICU Medical (ICUI) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
ICU Medical (ICUI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.09% and 2.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ICU Medical Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ICU Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq:ICUI), a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of innovative medical products, today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. First Quarter 2023 Results First quarter 2023 revenue was $568.6 million, compared to $543.1 million in the same period last year. GAAP gross profit for the first quarter of 2023 was $192.0 million, as compared to $168.8 million in the same period last year.
ICU Medical Announces Time of First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., April 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ICU Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq:ICUI), a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of innovative medical products, today announced the time of its first quarter 2023 earnings release and conference call. The Company will release its first quarter 2023 results on Monday, May 8th, 2023 at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET (1:00 p.m. PT) and will be conducting a conference call concerning those results at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) on Monday, May 8
ICUI Price Returns
Continue Researching ICUIWant to do more research on Icu Medical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Icu Medical Inc (ICUI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Icu Medical Inc (ICUI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Icu Medical Inc (ICUI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...