InterDigital Inc. (IDCC) Social Stream
Featured Post From StockTwits About IDCC
$IDCC what’s not to like here;dndodd, published August 11, 2021
1. Increasing revenue that all goes to the bottom line.
2. Decreasing costs again it all goes to the bottom line.
3. Decreasing share count they continue to buy stock back.
4. Almost $1b in cash/ approx $30/share. 2% dividend that could easily be raised.
5. New CEO.
6. A plan to double their revenue with no increased cost.
7. The debt converts to shares at $82.00/share approx
8. Strong institutional support over 80% depending on which site you look at some are higher.