InterDigital Inc. (IDCC): Price and Financial Metrics
IDCC Stock Summary
- IDCC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 535.95 -- higher than 93.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of InterDigital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of InterDigital Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NMIH, AIRI, CINR, USAP, and PETQ.
- Visit IDCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interdigital.com.
IDCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.95||52-week high||$69.00|
|Prev. close||$64.96||52-week low||$31.04|
|Day high||$65.56||Avg. volume||214,048|
|50-day MA||$64.96||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$60.41||Market Cap||1.97B|
InterDigital Inc. (IDCC) Company Bio
InterDigital, Inc. engages in the design and development of technologies that enable and enhance wireless communications, and capabilities. It focuses on mobile technology and devices, which includes cellular wireless technology, Internet of Things, technology, video coding & transmission, sensor and sensor fusion technology. It also offers digital cellular and wireless products and networks, including 2G, 3G, 4G and IEEE 802-related products and networks. The company was founded by Seligsohn I. Sherwin in 1972 and is headquartered in Wilmington, DE.
IDCC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for InterDigital Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that InterDigital Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IDCC, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.81 years, is -0.05% -- higher than just 18.36% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- InterDigital Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Communication Services), InterDigital Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 18.25% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IDCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDCC Latest Social Stream
View Full IDCC Social Stream
Latest IDCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about InterDigital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDCC as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. InterDigital Inc (NASDAQ: IDCC)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 19, 2021, 10:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day and welcome to the InterDigital Incorporated Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Call.
Shares of InterDigital (NASDAQ:IDCC) remained unaffected after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased 109.09% over the past year to ($0.04), which missed the estimate of ($0.03). Revenue of $90,790,000 declined by 11.13% year over year, which beat the estimate of $88,110,000. Outlook Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 18, 2021 View more earnings on IDCC Time: 10:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://78449.choruscall.com/dataconf/productusers/idcc/mediaframe/43465/indexr.html Recent Stock Performance Company's 52-week high was at $69.00 Company's 52-week low was at $31.04 Price action over last quarter: Up 16.64% Company Overview InterDi...
13% year-over-year revenue growth drives 118% increase in earnings per shareWILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC), a mobile and video technology research and development company, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights Recurring revenue was $89.1 million, compared to $77.5 million in fourth quarter 2019, a 15% year-over-year increase, which was driven by six new patent license agreements signed during 2020. Total revenue was $90.8 million, compared to $102.2 million in fourth quarter 2019, which is attributable to past sales from deals signed in fourth quarter 2019.Operating expenses were $87.7 million, compared to $76.9 million in fourth quarter 2019, du...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 18, 2021 / InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 18, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
InterDigital (NASDAQ:IDCC) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 18th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.25 (-43.2% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $88.52M (-13.4% Y/Y).Over the last 1 year, IDCC has beaten EPS estimates 25% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates...
IDCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IDCCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on InterDigital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!