InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC): Price and Financial Metrics
IDCC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 74.38, InterDigital Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.46% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, InterDigital Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,076.77%; that's higher than 98.71% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IDCC is more volatile than just 11.04% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to InterDigital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PBH, AMS, WW, TTMI, and VSLR.
- Visit IDCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interdigital.com.
IDCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
IDCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.11||52-week high||$66.95|
|Prev. close||$57.68||52-week low||$31.04|
|Day high||$57.39||Avg. volume||264,516|
|50-day MA||$51.25||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$53.19||Market Cap||1.73B|
InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) Company Bio
InterDigital designs and develops technologies that enable and enhance wireless communications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
IDCC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for InterDigital Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that InterDigital Inc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IDCC, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.52 years, is -0.11% -- higher than only 16.52% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 23.49% of its sector Communication Services.
- 83% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 67.21% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INTEQ, TMUS, CHA, CXDO, and ATNI can be thought of as valuation peers to IDCC, in the sense that they are in the Communication Services sector and have a similar price forecast based on DCF valuation.