InterDigital Inc. (IDCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDCC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IDCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDCC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- IDCC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.16% of US stocks).
IDCC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 9,981.08, InterDigital Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.53% of US stocks.
- IDCC's went public 31.35 years ago, making it older than 84.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of InterDigital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to InterDigital Inc are TTGT, YORW, OLED, SKT, and FDS.
- IDCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit InterDigital Inc's official web site, go to www.interdigital.com.
IDCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, IDCC's price/sales ratio is 260% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- Over the past 243 months, IDCC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 61.8.
- IDCC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 61.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDCC.
IDCC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -21.41%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.5%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -2.56%.
The table below shows IDCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.92||52-week high||$85.75|
|Prev. close||$64.21||52-week low||$54.37|
|Day high||$64.73||Avg. volume||291,936|
|50-day MA||$73.88||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$66.71||Market Cap||1.97B|
InterDigital Inc. (IDCC) Company Bio
InterDigital, Inc. engages in the design and development of technologies that enable and enhance wireless communications, and capabilities. It focuses on mobile technology and devices, which includes cellular wireless technology, Internet of Things, technology, video coding & transmission, sensor and sensor fusion technology. It also offers digital cellular and wireless products and networks, including 2G, 3G, 4G and IEEE 802-related products and networks. The company was founded by Seligsohn I. Sherwin in 1972 and is headquartered in Wilmington, DE.
IDCC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IDCC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that InterDigital Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for InterDigital Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.05% -- higher than just 17.38% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- InterDigital Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Communication Services), InterDigital Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 15.97% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IDCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDCC Latest Social Stream
View Full IDCC Social Stream
Latest IDCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about InterDigital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDCC as an investment opportunity.
NOK vs. IDCC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
WILMINGTON, Del., July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC), a mobile and video technology research and development company, today announced that the company will release its second quarter 2021 financial results before market open on Thursday, August 5, 2021. InterDigital executives will host a conference call that same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss the company's financial performance and other company matters. For a live Internet webcast of the confere
The US has created another 6G initiative and has gotten a number of tech and telecom giants on board from the get-go. It is called [email protected] because its located at the University of Texas at Austin, a city that rivals Silicon Valley as Americas tech hub. UT Austin thinks it has made a significant contribution 
InterDigital Joins Inaugural [email protected] Research Center Dedicated to Next Generation Wireless Research
InterDigital is founding member of new University of Texas research consortium alongside Samsung, AT&T, NVIDIA, and QualcommWILMINGTON, Del., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC), a mobile and video technology research and development company, today announced that it will be joining the University of Texas at Austin’s 6G Research Center ([email protected]) as a founding member. Focusing on next generation wireless technologies with significant impact on the 6G roadmap, the [email protected]
India: Interdigital Vs.Xiaomi: India''s First Anti-Enforcement Injunction Order - Khurana and Khurana
The concept of anti-suit injunction and anti-enforcement injunction is gaining prominence worldwide including in India.
IDCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|