InterDigital Inc. (IDCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDCC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IDCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.29% of US stocks.
- IDCC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- IDCC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.69% of US stocks).
IDCC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 10,731.09, InterDigital Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.67% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of InterDigital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of InterDigital Inc's share price is greater than that of only 8.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to InterDigital Inc are OPTT, YORW, TRU, OLED, and AY.
- Visit IDCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interdigital.com.
IDCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.27||52-week high||$74.20|
|Prev. close||$69.25||52-week low||$51.31|
|Day high||$69.14||Avg. volume||314,859|
|50-day MA||$67.97||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$63.37||Market Cap||2.10B|
InterDigital Inc. (IDCC) Company Bio
InterDigital, Inc. engages in the design and development of technologies that enable and enhance wireless communications, and capabilities. It focuses on mobile technology and devices, which includes cellular wireless technology, Internet of Things, technology, video coding & transmission, sensor and sensor fusion technology. It also offers digital cellular and wireless products and networks, including 2G, 3G, 4G and IEEE 802-related products and networks. The company was founded by Seligsohn I. Sherwin in 1972 and is headquartered in Wilmington, DE.
IDCC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for InterDigital Inc. To summarize, we found that InterDigital Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 74.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of InterDigital Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.07% -- higher than merely 16.52% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- InterDigital Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Communication Services), InterDigital Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 11.95% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IDCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDCC Latest Social Stream
View Full IDCC Social Stream
Latest IDCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about InterDigital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDCC as an investment opportunity.
View more earnings on IDCCSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaWhy Did Blue Apron Stock Fall After Reporting Q1 Revenue Beat?II-VI Shares Are Trading Lower Despite Q3 Earnings Beat As Q4 EPS Outlook Falls Short© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
InterDigital (IDCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1900.00% and 3.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
8% year-over-year revenue growth more than doubles operating incomeWILMINGTON, Del., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC), a mobile and video technology research and development company, today announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights Recurring revenue was $78.6 million, compared to recurring revenue of $75.5 million in first quarter 2020, a 4% year-over-year increase. Total revenue was $82.4 million, compared to $76.2 million in first quarter 2020, an 8% year-over-year increase.Operating expenses were $70.4 million, compared to $71.5 million in first quarter 2020.Operating income increased to $12.0 million, compared to $4.7 million in first quarter 2020.Net income1 was $5.6 million, or $0.18 per diluted ...
InterDigital (NASDAQ:IDCC) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Thursday, May 6th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.21 ($0.0 year ago) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $79.97M (+4.9% Y/Y).Over the last 1 year, IDCC has beaten EPS estimates 0% of the time and has beaten revenue...
If you want to know who really controls InterDigital, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IDCC ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
IDCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|