Ideanomics Inc. (IDEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDEX POWR Grades
- IDEX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.12% of US stocks.
- IDEX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IDEX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
IDEX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 244.62%, Ideanomics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.7% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IDEX's revenue has grown 228.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.97% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IDEX comes in at -42.75% -- higher than that of only 6.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ideanomics Inc are VSTM, FBIO, AAOI, GTYH, and GPL.
- Visit IDEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ideanomics.com.
IDEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IDEX's price/earnings ratio is 126.65% lower, now standing at -10.5.
- Over the past 162 months, IDEX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 162 months, IDEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDEX.
IDEX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4412.1%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1401.51%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -93.94%.
The table below shows IDEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.46||52-week high||$5.53|
|Prev. close||$2.59||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$2.58||Avg. volume||29,683,102|
|50-day MA||$2.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.62||Market Cap||1.05B|
Ideanomics Inc. (IDEX) Company Bio
Ideanomics, Inc. provides cloud-based software and services. It engages in the provision of business consulting services related to traditional financings, as well as in developing digital asset securitization services through artificial intelligence and blockchain enabled financial services platforms.
IDEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDEX Latest Social Stream
View Full IDEX Social Stream
Latest IDEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ideanomics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDEX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best growth stocks under $10. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Growth Stocks Under $10. In an era of soaring market valuations, cheap growth stocks offer investors of all types a chance to make handsome returns in […]
(NASDAQ: IDEX) ("Ideanomics" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the release of its 2021 second-quarter financial results on Monday, August 16, 2021. A press release will be issued at approximately 4pm ET, followed by a conference call with management at 4:30pm ET. The Company's senior management team will give prepared remarks followed by a question-and-answer session.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best penny stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Best Penny Stocks to Buy Now. Many novice investors are bullish on penny stocks with growth potential for capital appreciation. All iconic stocks were once penny […]
Investors need to pay close attention to Ideanomics (IDEX) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
You can find plenty of stocks on the trading platform's 100 most popular list with sky-high share prices. Currently, there are 13 stocks included in the 100 most widely held stocks on Robinhood that have share prices of less than $5 and therefore qualify as penny stocks. Here are the three most profitable penny stocks on Robinhood -- and whether or not any of them are good picks to buy right now.
IDEX Price Returns