Intellicheck, Inc. (IDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.03% of US stocks.
- IDN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- IDN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.37% of US stocks).
IDN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Intellicheck Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Intellicheck Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Intellicheck Inc is reporting a growth rate of -842.48%; that's higher than merely 2.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intellicheck Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LNSR, SUMO, ONDS, ASAN, and ESTC.
- IDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intellicheck Inc's official web site, go to intellicheck.com.
IDN Valuation Summary
- IDN's price/sales ratio is 12.7; this is 133.03% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IDN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 319.1.
- Over the past 243 months, IDN's price/sales ratio has gone down 69.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDN.
IDN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 10.34%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 60.89%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 253.85%.
The table below shows IDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.91% of graded US stocks.
- IDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.55 -- ranking 295th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZG, CBZ, and PCYG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDN.
The table below shows IDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.07||52-week high||$9.68|
|Prev. close||$1.94||52-week low||$1.33|
|Day high||$2.09||Avg. volume||106,952|
|50-day MA||$2.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.50||Market Cap||38.85M|
Most Popular Stories View All
IDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDN Latest Social Stream
View Full IDN Social Stream
Latest IDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intellicheck Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDN as an investment opportunity.
A surge for fintech is happening now.
Mequon, WI, based Investment company A. D. Beadell Investment Counsel, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Intellicheck Inc, Primoris Services Corp, Kinder Morgan Inc, Merck Inc, NXP Semiconductors NV, sells ProShares Short 20+ Year Treasury, UGI Corp, International Business Machines Corp, CyrusOne Inc, Pinnacle West Capital Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, A.
Investment company Manager Directed Portfolios (Current Portfolio) buys Rimini Street Inc, Intellicheck Inc, Green Brick Partners Inc, PetIQ Inc, Alarm.com Holdings Inc, sells CMC Materials Inc, Lumentum Holdings Inc, Fortinet Inc, Grocery Outlet Holding Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Manager Directed Portfolios.
If you want to know who really controls Intellicheck, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IDN ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
MELVILLE, N.Y., November 10, 2021--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN) today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
IDN Price Returns