Intellicheck, Inc. (IDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDN POWR Grades
- IDN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 49.68% of US stocks.
- IDN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- IDN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
IDN Stock Summary
- IDN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 504.23 -- higher than 92.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Intellicheck Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Intellicheck Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESP, SMSI, PEGA, YELP, and LNTH.
- IDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intellicheck Inc's official web site, go to intellicheck.com.
IDN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IDN's EV/EBIT ratio is 850.08% lower, now standing at -249.4.
- IDN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 229 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IDN's price/sales ratio has gone down 124.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDN.
IDN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 86.57%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.84%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 53.62%.
The table below shows IDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.07||52-week high||$15.45|
|Prev. close||$9.00||52-week low||$5.69|
|Day high||$9.17||Avg. volume||249,442|
|50-day MA||$7.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.58||Market Cap||169.54M|
IDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDN Latest Social Stream
View Full IDN Social Stream
Latest IDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intellicheck Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDN as an investment opportunity.
MELVILLE, N.Y., July 22, 2021--Intellicheck, Inc. to report financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on August 3, 2021 after the close of the U.S. stock markets.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Some Intellicheck, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IDN ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price fall 46% over...
COVID is receding, and markets are rising; those are the two trends that investors have most on their minds right now. It’s entirely sensible that they’ll go together. As the economy reopens, money will begin to circulate faster – and find its way in the equity market. With economic conditions improving, investors are on the lookout for the best returns in an expansionary environment. One natural place for them to look: the small-caps market. While big names get the headlines, the small-cap stocks offer the highest returns. With this in mind, we’ve used the TipRanks database to seek out three stocks that meet a profile for growth under current conditions.
Intellicheck, Inc. today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2020.
IDN Price Returns