Intellicheck, Inc. (IDN): Price and Financial Metrics
IDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.77||52-week high||$3.37|
|Prev. close||$2.49||52-week low||$1.56|
|Day high||$2.85||Avg. volume||40,283|
|50-day MA||$2.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.39||Market Cap||53.23M|
IDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $48,322,319, INTELLICHECK INC has a greater market value than only 14.58% of US stocks.
- For IDN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- IDN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 17.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTELLICHECK INC are AIRG, VMEO, BASE, LTRX, and MASS.
- Visit IDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to intellicheck.com.
IDN Valuation Summary
- IDN's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 7.69% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- IDN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDN.
IDN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 189.62%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -718.06%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.98%.
The table below shows IDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.91% of graded US stocks.
- IDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.55 -- ranking 295th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZG, CBZ, and PCYG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDN.
The table below shows IDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IDN, see our IDN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.13||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Most Popular Stories View All
IDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDN Latest Social Stream
View Full IDN Social Stream
Latest IDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTELLICHECK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDN as an investment opportunity.
Intellicheck Announces Record First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
MELVILLE, N.Y., May 09, 2023--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN), an industry-leading identity company delivering on-demand digital and physical identity validation solutions, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. Total revenue for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 grew 25% to $4,254,000 compared to $3,395,000 in the same period of 2022. SaaS revenue grew 26% and totaled $4,228,000 compared to $3,352,000 in the same period of 2022.
Sidoti's Micro-Cap Virtual May Conference
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day May Micro-cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 10-11, 2023. Presentation schedule is subject to change, please visit www.sidoti.com/events for the most updated version and webinar links.
Intellicheck To Present at the Sidoti Micro-Cap Virtual May Conference
MELVILLE, N.Y., May 04, 2023--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN), a trusted industry leader in identity verification and authentication solutions, today announced that CEO Bryan Lewis will present at the Sidoti Micro-Cap Virtual May Conference taking place on May 11, 2023. Joining him at the conference will be CFO Jeff Ishmael.
Intellicheck To Announce First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on May 9, 2023
MELVILLE, N.Y., May 02, 2023--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN), an industry-leading identity company delivering on-demand digital and physical identification validation solutions, will report financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 on May 9, 2023 after the close of the U.S. stock markets.
Intellicheck Achieves ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2019 Certification
MELVILLE, N.Y., April 18, 2023--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN), an industry-leading identity company delivering on-demand digital and physical identification validation solutions, today announced it has been awarded ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27701:2019 certification.
IDN Price Returns
Continue Researching IDNWant to see what other sources are saying about Intellicheck Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Intellicheck Inc (IDN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intellicheck Inc (IDN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intellicheck Inc (IDN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...