Intellicheck, Inc. (IDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.09% of US stocks.
- IDN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- IDN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.06% of US stocks).
IDN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Intellicheck Inc is higher than 97.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Intellicheck Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Intellicheck Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intellicheck Inc are BMRA, NSTG, ACCD, CDNA, and AMWL.
- IDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intellicheck Inc's official web site, go to intellicheck.com.
IDN Valuation Summary
- IDN's price/sales ratio is 12.7; this is 133.03% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IDN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 319.1.
- Over the past 243 months, IDN's price/sales ratio has gone down 69.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDN.
IDN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5.74%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 238.95%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.14%.
The table below shows IDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.91% of graded US stocks.
- IDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.55 -- ranking 295th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZG, CBZ, and PCYG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDN.
The table below shows IDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.96||52-week high||$15.45|
|Prev. close||$5.06||52-week low||$4.86|
|Day high||$5.14||Avg. volume||191,334|
|50-day MA||$7.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.63||Market Cap||92.91M|
Most Popular Stories View All
IDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDN Latest Social Stream
View Full IDN Social Stream
Latest IDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intellicheck Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDN as an investment opportunity.
MELVILLE, N.Y., November 10, 2021--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN) today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
MELVILLE, N.Y., October 29, 2021--Intellicheck to report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 on November 10, 2021 after U.S. stock markets close.
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. And highest quality companies...
These biometric stocks have the potential to play a pivotal role in what we know as the 'new normal' of physical and digital security.
Intellicheck, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IDN ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price growth in the...
IDN Price Returns