Intellicheck, Inc. (IDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDN Stock Summary
- IDN has a market capitalization of $49,272,111 -- more than approximately merely 12.65% of US stocks.
- For IDN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, IDN has reported earnings growth of 187.28%, putting it ahead of 91.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTELLICHECK INC are AIRG, LAW, NSTG, CLPT, and KRNT.
- Visit IDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to intellicheck.com.
IDN Valuation Summary
- IDN's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 23.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IDN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDN.
IDN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5.18%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 78.16%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -718.06%.
The table below shows IDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.91% of graded US stocks.
- IDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.55 -- ranking 295th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZG, CBZ, and PCYG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDN.
The table below shows IDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.65||52-week high||$4.16|
|Prev. close||$2.60||52-week low||$1.33|
|Day high||$2.65||Avg. volume||23,517|
|50-day MA||$2.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||50.16M|
Most Popular Stories View All
IDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDN Latest Social Stream
View Full IDN Social Stream
Latest IDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTELLICHECK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDN as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 18-19, 2023.
MELVILLE, N.Y., January 13, 2023--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN), a trusted industry leader in identity verification and authentication solutions, today announced that CEO Bryan Lewis will present at the Sidoti Micro-Cap Virtual Conference taking place on January 18-19, 2023. Joining him at the conference will be CFO Jeff Ishmael.
Top Five Domestic and Global Bank Expands Partnership with Intellicheck In Multimillion-Dollar Contract Renewal
MELVILLE, N.Y., January 05, 2023--A prominent domestic and international financial institution has renewed and expanded its partnership agreement with Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN). The multimillion-dollar contract renewal includes a price increase and a commitment to a minimum 20 percent increase in transaction volume. In addition to expanding physical use cases, they intend to introduce digital use cases in 2023.
The Dow Jones closed lower by over 700 points on Thursday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades. When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company''s prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga''s insider transactions platform. Intellicheck The Trade: Intellicheck, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDN ) President Garrett Gafke bought a total of 2,000 shares at an average price of $2.01. To acquire these shares, it cost around $4.02 thousand. What’s Happening: The company’s stock dipped around 43% over the past six months. What Intelliche...
City of Charleston Partners with Intellicheck to Equip King Street Area Businesses with ID Scanning App to Address Underage Drinking
MELVILLE, N.Y., November 30, 2022--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN), and the city of Charleston today announced the launch of a new pilot program aimed at tackling the problem of underage drinking. The six-month pilot will allow up to 31 King Street area bars and restaurants to use Intellicheck’s identity verification mobile technology application. Intellicheck’s ID verification technology has proven to be more than 99% accurate in authenticating IDs in under a second using existing mobile devic
IDN Price Returns