Intellicheck, Inc. (IDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- IDN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 29.51% of US stocks).
IDN Stock Summary
- IDN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 553.29 -- higher than 94.45% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Intellicheck Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Intellicheck Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intellicheck Inc are CDNA, RDFN, NCNO, AEHR, and WK.
- Visit IDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to intellicheck.com.
IDN Valuation Summary
- IDN's price/sales ratio is 12.7; this is 133.03% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IDN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 319.1.
- Over the past 243 months, IDN's price/sales ratio has gone down 69.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDN.
IDN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 140.64%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -33.36%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.62%.
The table below shows IDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.55% of graded US stocks.
- IDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.55 -- ranking 289th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- ZG, PCYG, and BCOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDN.
The table below shows IDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.52||52-week high||$15.45|
|Prev. close||$8.56||52-week low||$7.13|
|Day high||$8.56||Avg. volume||199,012|
|50-day MA||$8.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.30||Market Cap||159.60M|
Most Popular Stories View All
IDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDN Latest Social Stream
View Full IDN Social Stream
Latest IDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intellicheck Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDN as an investment opportunity.
These biometric stocks have the potential to play a pivotal role in what we know as the 'new normal' of physical and digital security.
Intellicheck, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IDN ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price growth in the...
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 07, 2021--Intellicheck CEO Bryan Lewis and COO, CFO Bill White will present at the D.A. Davidson’s 20th Annual Software and Internet Conference September 9th.
Top Five U.S. Bank Accelerates Hardware Order to Fast-Track Deployment of Intellicheck’s In-Branch Identity Verification Platform
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 03, 2021--A top five U.S. bank has sped up its hardware order to advance deployment of Intellicheck’s identity verification platform at all branches nationwide.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Intellicheck, Inc...
IDN Price Returns