Intellicheck, Inc. (IDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INTELLICHECK INC is higher than 94.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INTELLICHECK INC is higher than it is for about just 0.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INTELLICHECK INC is reporting a growth rate of 806.2%; that's higher than 97.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIRG, SQL, TMDX, CLPT, and DMRC.
- Visit IDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to intellicheck.com.
IDN Valuation Summary
- IDN's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 25% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IDN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDN.
IDN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 189.62%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 269.52%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 194.06%.
The table below shows IDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.91% of graded US stocks.
- IDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.55 -- ranking 295th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZG, CBZ, and PCYG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDN.
The table below shows IDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.62||52-week high||$9.68|
|Prev. close||$2.61||52-week low||$1.33|
|Day high||$2.65||Avg. volume||80,995|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.84||Market Cap||49.59M|
Most Popular Stories View All
IDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDN Latest Social Stream
View Full IDN Social Stream
Latest IDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTELLICHECK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDN as an investment opportunity.
Multiple insiders bought Intellicheck, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDN) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
Intellicheck CEO Bryan Lewis to be Featured in Fireside Chat at the D.A. Davidson Big Sky Technology Summit
MELVILLE, N.Y., August 17, 2022--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN), an industry-leading identity company delivering on-demand digital and physical identity validation solutions, announced today that Chief Executive Officer Bryan Lewis will be the featured participant in a virtual fireside chat at the D.A. Davidson Big Sky Technology Summit on Monday, August 22 at 1:00 p.m. ET/ 11:00 a.m. MT.
MELVILLE, N.Y., August 11, 2022--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN) (the "Company"), an industry-leading identity company delivering on-demand digital and physical identity validation solutions, today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Total revenue for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 declined 16% to $4,008,000 compared to $4,797,000 in the same period of 2021. The decline can be attributed to the fact that in this quarter there were negligible non-c
MELVILLE, N.Y., August 03, 2022--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN) intends to report financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 on August 11, 2022.
MELVILLE, N.Y., July 13, 2022--Intellicheck, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDN), an industry-leading identity company delivering on-demand digital and physical identity validation, today announced a world-renowned global media and tech giant has integrated Intellicheck’s (Nasdaq: IDN) identity verification technology solution in their software to protect customers from account take over.
IDN Price Returns