Interpace Biosciences, Inc. (IDXG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDXG POWR Grades
- IDXG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDXG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 28 weeks.
- IDXG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.55% of US stocks).
IDXG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IDXG is -1.01 -- better than just 4.34% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.66 for Interpace Biosciences Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.06% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IDXG is more volatile than 95.15% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Interpace Biosciences Inc are PROG, AINC, MARK, AGE, and LAIX.
- Visit IDXG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interpace.com.
IDXG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IDXG's price/sales ratio is 90.72% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- IDXG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.6 over the prior 243 months.
- IDXG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDXG.
IDXG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -169.13%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 21.65%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -69.89%.
The table below shows IDXG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDXG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.75||52-week high||$10.51|
|Prev. close||$8.75||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$9.00||Avg. volume||88,986|
|50-day MA||$9.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.09||Market Cap||35.99M|
Interpace Biosciences, Inc. (IDXG) Company Bio
Interpace Biosciences, Inc. provides molecular diagnostic tests, bioinformatics, and pathology services for evaluating cancer risk in the United States. The company offers PancraGEN, a pancreatic cyst and pancreaticobiliary solid lesion genomic test that helps physicians better assess risk of pancreaticobiliary cancers using its PathFinderTG platform; and ThyGeNEXT, an oncogenic mutation panel to identify malignant thyroid nodules. It also provides ThyraMIR assesses thyroid nodules for risk of malignancy utilizing a proprietary microRNA gene-expression assay; and RespriDx, a genomic test that helps physicians to differentiate metastatic or recurrent lung cancer. The company also provides pharmacogenomics testing, genotyping, biorepository, and other customized services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. It primarily serves physicians, hospitals, and clinics. The company was formerly known as Interpace Diagnostics Group, Inc. and changed its name to Interpace Biosciences, Inc. in November 2019. Interpace Biosciences, Inc. was incorporated in 1986 and is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey.
IDXG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDXG Latest Social Stream
View Full IDXG Social Stream
Latest IDXG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Interpace Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDXG as an investment opportunity.
Interpace Biosciences, Inc. (IDXG) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
● Q1 Revenue of $9.8 Million is Company’s Highest as Combined Molecular Diagnostics and Pharma Services Business ● Q2 Revenue Expected to Exceed $11 million ● On Track to Exceed Full Year 2021 Revenue Growth of 35% ●Moving Up Target For EBITDA Breakeven from Q4 2021 to Q3 2021 PARSIPPANY, NJ, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interpace Biosciences, Inc. (“Interpace” or the “Company”) (OTCQX: IDXG) today announced financial results for the fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021 and provided a business and financial update. “We are very pleased with our first quarter operating results which are on track and in accordance with our growth, restructuring and reprioritization plan,” said President and CEO Thomas Burnell. “As we progress further into 2021, we expect to build on this momentum and w...
Parsippany, NJ, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interpace Biosciences, Inc. (“Interpace” or the “Company”) (OTCQX: IDXG) today issued the following statement. Interpace continues to make progress executing its growth strategy and the Company recently increased 2021 revenue guidance. The Company expects full-year 2021 revenue to be in the range of $42 to $44 million, which represents growth of approximately 30% to 36% over 2020 full year revenue and 73% to 82% over 2019 full year revenue. Additionally, Interpace expects to achieve its goal of EBITDA break-even in 2021 due to increased growth expectations coupled with previously announced operational initiatives. While Interpace continues to see strong momentum across its operations, the Company’s Board of Directors and management team...
Part of Company’s Site Consolidation and Cost Savings Measures Parsippany, NJ, March 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interpace Biosciences, Inc. (OTC: IDXG) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its New Haven CT CLIA certified, CAP accredited laboratory to DiamiR Biosciences, Corp. (DiamiR). This sale is in line with previously announced restructuring and cost reduction initiatives announced by Interpace. Under this agreement, DiamiR will provide overflow lab testing in support of the Company’s molecular thyroid testing products at its main laboratory in Pittsburgh, PA. DiamiR will also support specific Interpace assay development and validation services on behalf of the Company for the next three quarters. Subject to specific terms and conditions of the a...
Revenue Cycle Management Deployment Expected to Drive Cost Savings and Optimize Workflow PARSIPPANY, NJ, March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interpace Biosciences, Inc., a leader in molecular testing for cancer risk, today announced that it has expanded its relationship with XIFIN, Inc. to deploy XIFIN’s award-winning revenue cycle management solution, XIFIN RPM 12, enterprise-wide to support all Interpace Diagnostics testing services. XIFIN, a leader in cloud-based revenue cycle management (RCM), has worked with Interpace since 2019. This new agreement represents a further commitment between the two organizations and will allow Interpace to recognize significant savings and reduced costs associated with billing and collections for its services. “We are pleased that we have entered into ...
IDXG Price Returns
Continue Researching IDXGWant to see what other sources are saying about Interpace Biosciences Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Interpace Biosciences Inc (IDXG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Interpace Biosciences Inc (IDXG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Interpace Biosciences Inc (IDXG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch